Snowfly log :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnowFly
    Good Lord Spartan!!! I hope you dont think I can do those exercises in the video! Particularly not the ab roller ones... ick! But MAN would I love to LOL

I agree with you about the arching of the back.. I was going to say that earlier. Doesn't look safe does it! Thanks for your comments, I'll give that a shot tomorrow!

Tomorrow is abs + legs too No cardio.

Keeping my cals a little bit lower today since Im not doing cardio today either
    The ab roller thing is simple really. Get an EZ bar and put 10lbs on both sides, grab the middle and roll out but do it from your knees forward. The EZ bar will give you better support since you can use both hands and stabilize. It's kind of like the reverse of a Swiss Ball. You can get in push up position with your abs resting on the Swiss ball and "walk" forward with your hands till your shins are on the ball. Then "walk" back. That's more overall core and shoulders though.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Here is a side view (sort of) that I meant to add to the first page but now it wont let me edit it

Dont mind the mess !!!

Comment

Geez girl, you have an awesome figure!
        "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Here is a side view (sort of) that I meant to add to the first page but now it wont let me edit it
          Shizzzam !!! ADDED !!

Comment

Thank you for adding it!!

Excited to go to the gym tonight and beat the heck out of my legs and try the ab thing again Maybe I will give the ab roller a shot.

Comment

Dont mind the mess !!!

Um, can I just say, holy shit that's hot. I, uh, yeah.....wow.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

you are one hot momma!
                1 Corinthians 9:24
                Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

thanks Spartan

By the end of my final transformation, I would really like to be leaner and more toned obviously. I should post a picture of what I started with.. I've made SOME progress already... esp in the last month but I seem to have hit a bit of a wall.... losing these last few inches does not come natural to my body so it's hard.. but I dont have to tell that to the experts!

Comment

do you have measurements you could post?
                    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                      The ab roller thing is simple really.....do it from your knees forward.
                      ^^^^

Agreed... it will still be tough, but it should be possible (even for us tall peeps)... and the isolation is pretty insane. First set of ab roller = my abs will start to want to cramp up (borderline cramping... not actual cramping which is TORTURE ). Prepare for moderate ab pain for the next couple days as well (I love it)

I just use the cheap ab roller from walmart:

I talked asianbabe into getting one... I bet she can chime in (good or bad, I don't know !!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
                        do you have measurements you could post?
                        I want to see if I can take measurements maybe tonight, but possibly have to wait til the weekend. You take the measurements relaxed muscles right SB?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          ^^^^

Agreed... it will still be tough, but it should be possible (even for us tall peeps)... and the isolation is pretty insane. First set of ab roller = my abs will start to want to cramp up (borderline cramping... not actual cramping which is TORTURE ). Prepare for moderate ab pain for the next couple days as well (I love it)

I just use the cheap ab roller from walmart:

I talked asianbabe into getting one... I bet she can chime in (good or bad, I don't know !!!)
                          Im sure I can handle it in the abs, but I am so completely uncoordinated that the one time I tried I gave up right away. I really want to do it because I can see how intense it is on your abs but Im just not sure Ill ever get a handle on it. If I see an ab roller laying around at the gym tonight and there arent 5 people watching me, I'll give it another shot lol. at least by the weekend I intend on giving this another try. I may have to buy one for at home and learn on my own first.

How many, as a beginner, ought I be able to do?

Comment

I dont know where I fail either with the ab roller... I have a strong back etc but maybe a poor core... I could never do well on push ups either... I may do some push ups tonight though... maybe Im underestimating myself
                            (I know I said Id go to the gym but I had to shave my legs first and now eating a little bit of cottage cheese LOL)

Ok now Im really off

Comment

thanks Spartan

By the end of my final transformation, I would really like to be leaner and more toned obviously. I should post a picture of what I started with.. I've made SOME progress already... esp in the last month but I seem to have hit a bit of a wall.... losing these last few inches does not come natural to my body so it's hard.. but I dont have to tell that to the experts!
                              Last few inches? Where? I don't see any problem areas.....maybe you should show me...

Current Supps:
                              Purple Wraath
                              Green Magnitude
                              Orange Triad
                              White Flood
                              Blue Up
                              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Lord Woman, what I wouldn't give to have a body like yours. Grrr, why did I stop growing at 5'3? Good luck on your transformation. I was going to join but my camera is still busted.

Comment

Working...
                                X