• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SnowFly
    ... tomorrow I'm going wake boarding
    Color me jealous....

Comment

as tomorrow I'm going wake boarding at 430 am (sheesh).
      i love wake boarding!

wow, that's early! it's not even light enough to hit up wake boarding at 4:30am for me. i wanted to go yesterday, but got too busy. next weekend for sure!

can't wait to see pics from the vacation!
      1 Corinthians 9:24
      Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

• Errr yeah, I never went wakeboarding lol

getting up that early on a sunday didn't sit well with my sleep sooo instead I went to the gym and did my back and 40 min on the bike.

The boyfriend said he had fun though! (I was actually kinda pissed at myself for not going later once I got up Oh well)

Going ot the gym tonight, doing my abs, arms, and a little cardio

Comment

• I've been set back a lot... I twisted my ancle and now it's swollen and difficult to walk on and I wear a brace when I can, plus I got a flue/cold from my boyfriend... my diets been shitty and my gym time slim to none.

I want to do some upper body tonight but I honestly dont know if I should continue to wait until Im 100% again.

I've missed too much time.

Comment

I've been set back a lot... I twisted my ancle and now it's swollen and difficult to walk on and I wear a brace when I can, plus I got a flue/cold from my boyfriend... my diets been shitty and my gym time slim to none.

I want to do some upper body tonight but I honestly dont know if I should continue to wait until Im 100% again.

oh no girl, that's not good! pop some vitamin C and eat some chicken noodle soup and rest! I think that if you have a fever, you shouldn't train. If you train at all, I'd go easy.
            "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

• I've not been feeling well. I've been forcing myself to the gym but I dont have any strength for some reason. I may not be at 100% yet again.

I was at the gym last night doing my abs and legs and felt like I would collapse.. I got really dizzy at one point. I can't explain it. So yeah, I've been taking it easy on myself.

This weekend Im going out of town again for labor day weekend into the woods. Cardio will consist of hiking, swimming and fishing ;p

Anyway hope everyone is doing well. It looks like it!

Comment

I've not been feeling well. I've been forcing myself to the gym but I dont have any strength for some reason. I may not be at 100% yet again.

I was at the gym last night doing my abs and legs and felt like I would collapse.. I got really dizzy at one point. I can't explain it. So yeah, I've been taking it easy on myself.

This weekend Im going out of town again for labor day weekend into the woods. Cardio will consist of hiking, swimming and fishing ;p

Anyway hope everyone is doing well. It looks like it!
                Sounds like you need more rest. Hope you feel better.
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I've been set back a lot... I twisted my ancle and now it's swollen and difficult to walk on and I wear a brace when I can, plus I got a flue/cold from my boyfriend... my diets been shitty and my gym time slim to none.

Hey !! Hope things are back to 100% soon !!

Comment

Cardio will consist of hiking, swimming and fishing ;p
                    That's the best kind of cardio!

Always listen to your body, hope your feeling better!

Comment

• Hope all is well, remember the deadline for "after" photos is the 14th !!

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        Hope all is well, remember the deadline for "after" photos is the 14th !!

Comment

• Originally posted by gymgrrrl
                          Ok, so you currently have the body I want *You look great! Good luck!
                          werd!
                          The stack:
                          PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
                          5'9
                          197.5 LBS
                          BF% 29

Comment

Working...
                          X