Colonics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colonics?

Any one have one that has worked for them? I'm thinking about doing one since I'm almost 30 and at that point in life I should do it. Plus my father had colon cancer (surgical removal, gone so far) so I want to get that taken care of if possible.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

I am 34 and had none of the sort and do not plan on it any time what so ever. Eat lots of fiber, liquids, eat clean a dn you should be good. Never sene much research behind them anyways.

Comment

I eat well, perhaps not as well as I honestly could but damn good for what it use to be. I'm just seeing it as another possible opportunity to make sure I am as healthy as I can really be. I've heard stories and seen pictures of some of the crap that comes out of a persons colon and how it can affect digestion, and other areas. I was honestly thinking more along the lines of a laxative, or something alittle stronger. Not really into them sticking a tube up my ass when it's exit only in my book....

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
        I eat well, perhaps not as well as I honestly could but damn good for what it use to be. I'm just seeing it as another possible opportunity to make sure I am as healthy as I can really be. I've heard stories and seen pictures of some of the crap that comes out of a persons colon and how it can affect digestion, and other areas. I was honestly thinking more along the lines of a laxative, or something alittle stronger. Not really into them sticking a tube up my ass when it's exit only in my book....

We all need to eat better. Look into one of those system cleanse products, have heard a few good things about them but cannot remember which ones. I do take Gut Health regularly to keep my stomach healthy.
        Last edited by ddawg91; 07-11-2007, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
          We all need to eat better. Look into one of those system cleanse products, have heard a few good things about them but cannot remember which ones. I do take Gut Health regularly to keep my stomach healthy.

I'm going to look for that. What really got me interested was Tommy made mention of his, but it took him all weekend to finish. I'm alittle more rush rush, one day kinda thing.

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
            I'm going to look for that. What really got me interested was Tommy made mention of his, but it took him all weekend to finish. I'm alittle more rush rush, one day kinda thing.

Drink a bottle of Magnesium Citrate. Get ya goin real good..
            Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

I have to get a colonoscophy. Magnesium citrate didn't even affect me the first time, now i have to redo the whole damn thing!!!!

Comment

Plain ol' Ex-Lax could do the trick...

Current Supps:
                Purple Wraath
                Green Magnitude
                Orange Triad
                White Flood
                Blue Up
                100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Working...