same foods everyday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same foods everyday?

I really enjoy reading your articles, and I can relate to your confessions article. Last August I went completely clean, eating almost the exact foods everyday- veggies, turkey, tuna, chicken, protein shake, fruits, etc etc repeat daily.

My question is does your body get efficient at eating the same foods everyday? (meaning does ur metabolism slow down) or is it just a theory?

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
    I really enjoy reading your articles, and I can relate to your confessions article. Last August I went completely clean, eating almost the exact foods everyday- veggies, turkey, tuna, chicken, protein shake, fruits, etc etc repeat daily.

My question is does your body get efficient at eating the same foods everyday? (meaning does ur metabolism slow down) or is it just a theory?

the body does become more efficient, but it does so by processing the nutrients more effectively, not by slowing down the metabolism..

Metabolism slows down from lack of calories over an extended period of time, that's why it's absolutely crucial to insert cheat days.. I have one every 5th day.

and thank you about comments on my articles.. I really appreciate it.
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
    X