• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice ! Kickboxing for the win !

What flavor or GM did you pick up ?

Comment

Hello all...another busy day again

I did clean the house and did laundry....somewhat..I think that should count for something right....j/k

Anyways, took the day off from lifting today, and I had soccer tonight so that took care of my cardio.
      I had a really good day with my diet, I am too tired to list it right now so I am off to bed.

Nice job everyone!!!

Comment

Soccer is so much fun!

Comment

Week 2

Wow it’s been a busy weekend! I hope everyone one had a good one. Mine was fine, I worked all weekend but I enjoyed it. I got to go rock climbing on Saturday (and get paid for it).

I have been working out well I think I might switch to 3 full body workouts a week next week and see if I like that, just to change things up.

My diet has been okay for the most part it is hard to really stay on track at work but I haven’t been too far off anyways.

I have been taking Red Acid and GM for the past week. I have noticed that I do have a lot more energy during the day! I haven’t noticed much of a difference during my workouts but I do the ‘electric lemonade’ taste.

Today I did legs
          Squats
          Lunges
          Stiff legged deadlifts
          Sumo squats
          Calf raises
          And some abs

I was supposed to go to kickboxing this morning but my alarm clocks (dogs) didn’t get me up in time, which is unusual, not a big deal because I usually get a lot of other cardio in during the week.

So far today this is what I have eaten:
          M1: 2 whole wheat waffles with peanut butter
          M2: 1 slice whole wheat bread with peanut butter and ½ banana
          M3: protein shake and apple
          M4: bowl of cereal with soy milk (ooops)
          M5: Protein bar

I will have some fish for the next meal.

Comment

Alright had a fun day yesterday, my diet wasn't quite the best but hopefully I somewhat made up for it. I was sore from the leg workout on Monday. I did a chest workout yesterday
            pushups
            bench
            dumbbell bench
            dumbbell flies
            I am already sore from that today.
            I went climbing and played soccer, so it was a very active day for me!!

I had some chocolate last night.... .....but it was good and not too much....and had a couple drinks with my friends but I did not go overboard...

Today I plan on getting some cardio in and do some shoulders.

Have a good day everyone

Comment

looks like you're doing great. you sure stay active doing some fun stuff.

today is my shoulders day too...and legs.
              1 Corinthians 9:24
              Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Originally posted by Nubbers
                Alright had a fun day yesterday, my diet wasn't quite the best but hopefully I somewhat made up for it. I was sore from the leg workout on Monday. I did a chest workout yesterday
                pushups
                bench
                dumbbell bench
                dumbbell flies
                I am already sore from that today.
                I went climbing and played soccer, so it was a very active day for me!!

Comment

Busy Busy

Well I had a great weekend, It was my bestfriends bachelorette party!! Well needless to say I had some unhealthy food and a few drinks...but i will just have to work harder this week. So I am starting over today.

Had a great kickboxing workout this morning, it was so humid and gross. I am gonna still lift my legs tonight too.

Definately better today with the eating than over the weekend so thats a plus. I felt so bloated and gross after this weekend ugh...it was very obvious that I didn't eat healthy, I just didn't feel right.

Alright then have a good night.

Comment

I ended up doing legs and chest today, nice workout, didn't last too long. Boy was it humid out!! Nice to have air conditioning. I played soccer in this wonderful humidity and I was sweatin' buckets.

My diet was really good today! I was happy about that.

Comment

Alright, well I have been gone for a little hiatus. I have been working out and not missing a beat. My diet could use some work of course! I have been hitting my legs pretty hard and sometimes I feel like I can see some lines (or maybe its a shadow) and they feel great. I have definately noticed a difference in my back too, and have had some people make comments on my arms! So I really feel like I have been making some progress!!! Except with my diet, I stay on it for a feel days and then have a couple of bad days and then I am on again and so on...

So today I plan to do some leg stuff....I was actually thinking of mixing it up a little and doing some plyos and giving lifting a rest...but I will see how I feel. I am also gonna do some cardio too....running or jumping rope...again depending how I feel.

I am off...have a good day everyone!

Comment

It was a hot one today. I got a great leg workout in yesterday and I definately felt it today. I had a soccer game tonight where it was extremely hot and humid. I think I did pretty good at trying to stay hydrated. I still might do some work on my chest tonight some if I am motivated enought, if not I will do it tomorrow.

My diet was not very good today. It started off good and then ... well I need to work on that.

good night.

Comment

Sounding great !

Comment

Well I had a great weekend my good friend got married and we definately had some beverages to celebrate the occasion. I didn't feel so good the next day.

Yesterday I had a great workout. I did some kickboxing in the morning (I finally looked at all the smilies )

It was the first time I did good mornings with the barbell on my back, I usually have the weight on the floor, I felt a little unstable but I think it worked out. Is this meant more for the lower back then the hammys?

Eating started out well, and I went grocery shopping, which is one of my least favorite things but thats a good thing because I go in and get what I need and get out. Well then some unplanned things came up and I ended up really needing something to eat... and well all I can say is haha oh well.

Today I am supposed to be off from lifting but I am going to be really busy this weekend so I might switch some things up, and I have a soccer game, so that takes care of cardio. Haha and even though it is just after 9 am I am doing good on food

Alright have a good one!!

Comment

Alright well I had a great food day yesterday!! I don't think I drank enough water though, so I am working on that too.

Meals have been good today and so far I have had a great leg workout. I took today off of cardio, but I might go climbing later or just take a walk.

So now I am off to work

Comment

Originally posted by Nubbers
                                ... might go climbing later

Comment

Working...
                                X