Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nubbers' Girl Power

looks like you're doing great. you sure stay active doing some fun stuff.

today is my shoulders day too...and legs.
    1 Corinthians 9:24
    Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubbers
    Alright had a fun day yesterday, my diet wasn't quite the best but hopefully I somewhat made up for it. I was sore from the leg workout on Monday. I did a chest workout yesterday
    pushups
    bench
    dumbbell bench
    dumbbell flies
    I am already sore from that today.
    I went climbing and played soccer, so it was a very active day for me!!

Default Busy Busy

Well I had a great weekend, It was my bestfriends bachelorette party!! Well needless to say I had some unhealthy food and a few drinks...but i will just have to work harder this week. So I am starting over today.

Had a great kickboxing workout this morning, it was so humid and gross. I am gonna still lift my legs tonight too.

Definately better today with the eating than over the weekend so thats a plus. I felt so bloated and gross after this weekend ugh...it was very obvious that I didn't eat healthy, I just didn't feel right.

Alright then have a good night.

I ended up doing legs and chest today, nice workout, didn't last too long. Boy was it humid out!! Nice to have air conditioning. I played soccer in this wonderful humidity and I was sweatin' buckets.

My diet was really good today! I was happy about that.

Alright, well I have been gone for a little hiatus. I have been working out and not missing a beat. My diet could use some work of course! I have been hitting my legs pretty hard and sometimes I feel like I can see some lines (or maybe its a shadow) and they feel great. I have definately noticed a difference in my back too, and have had some people make comments on my arms! So I really feel like I have been making some progress!!! Except with my diet, I stay on it for a feel days and then have a couple of bad days and then I am on again and so on...

So today I plan to do some leg stuff....I was actually thinking of mixing it up a little and doing some plyos and giving lifting a rest...but I will see how I feel. I am also gonna do some cardio too....running or jumping rope...again depending how I feel.

I am off...have a good day everyone!

It was a hot one today. I got a great leg workout in yesterday and I definately felt it today. I had a soccer game tonight where it was extremely hot and humid. I think I did pretty good at trying to stay hydrated. I still might do some work on my chest tonight some if I am motivated enought, if not I will do it tomorrow.

My diet was not very good today. It started off good and then ... well I need to work on that.

good night.

Sounding great !

Well I had a great weekend my good friend got married and we definately had some beverages to celebrate the occasion. I didn't feel so good the next day.

Yesterday I had a great workout. I did some kickboxing in the morning (I finally looked at all the smilies )

It was the first time I did good mornings with the barbell on my back, I usually have the weight on the floor, I felt a little unstable but I think it worked out. Is this meant more for the lower back then the hammys?

Eating started out well, and I went grocery shopping, which is one of my least favorite things but thats a good thing because I go in and get what I need and get out. Well then some unplanned things came up and I ended up really needing something to eat... and well all I can say is haha oh well.

Today I am supposed to be off from lifting but I am going to be really busy this weekend so I might switch some things up, and I have a soccer game, so that takes care of cardio. Haha and even though it is just after 9 am I am doing good on food

Alright have a good one!!

Alright well I had a great food day yesterday!! I don't think I drank enough water though, so I am working on that too.

Meals have been good today and so far I have had a great leg workout. I took today off of cardio, but I might go climbing later or just take a walk.

So now I am off to work

... might go climbing later

Well I have been away for a little while...but I have not gone without training...just without internet access
    I have been doing a 4 day split for the past 3 weeks that I have really liked.
    This is what my schedule has been like.
    Mon - Hams and back some kickboxing for cardio
    Tue - off from training...soccer for cardio until this week, soccer is done now until sept
    Wed - Legs...kickboxing or no cardio depending how I feel
    Thur - Chest and shoulders...soccer and same as above
    Fri - bis and tris...kickboxing
    sat and sun - I usually take one of these days off because I have to work a double for one of them....I usually go climbing....

I am doing ok with my diet....definately room for improvement!!

So now I am going to continue what Ihave been doing and concentrate on eating better.

Well I have been away for a little while...but I have not gone without training...just without internet access
    I have been doing a 4 day split for the past 3 weeks that I have really liked.
    This is what my schedule has been like.
    Mon - Hams and back some kickboxing for cardio
    Tue - off from training...soccer for cardio until this week, soccer is done now until sept
    Wed - Legs...kickboxing or no cardio depending how I feel
    Thur - Chest and shoulders...soccer and same as above
    Fri - bis and tris...kickboxing
    sat and sun - I usually take one of these days off because I have to work a double for one of them....I usually go climbing....

I am doing ok with my diet....definately room for improvement!!

So now I am going to continue what Ihave been doing and concentrate on eating better.
    Sounding great !!! Kickboxing for the win !!

Reminder: The deadline for "after" photos is the 14th !!

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Reminder: The deadline for "after" photos is the 14th !!

Deadline is tonight !!!!

Thread Information