Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nubbers' Girl Power

My goals:
    To learn how to eat healthy and make healthy choices.
    To lose bodyfat and gain muscle.

Stats:
    I am going to have to do most of this later tonight or tomorrow since I can't find a tape measure.

Height 5'4"
    Weight 135 lbs
    Age 25

I am excited for this opportunity! I decided this would be a good contest for me to enter in because I have been trying to motivate myself to eat better and "have a reason to." I am a very competitive person so I will be able to this. Good luck to everyone!

I have ordered Red Acid and haven't gotten it yet so I will take a later pic with it.

Attached Files

you have to reattach the pics We have almost the same stats .. I'm 26, 5'4 and 133 lbs.. should be interesting.
    Last edited by terracotta; 07-09-2007, 11:36 AM.

Comment

thanks terra, I noticed the stats too, hopefully we will have great results too

Attached Files

Comment

now they're showing up in both places.. was it my computer? haha

Comment

haha, I have no idea I was having some issues with mine too when I was trying to get them up in the first place ... I must mention I hate computers

Comment

Hey there! Great to see you joined! Good luck!
            "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

yeah thats what I did, are they showing up?

Comment

nice start to the log good luck
                MY GREEN MAG LOG
                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Originally posted by Nubbers
                  yeah thats what I did, are they showing up?
                  Yep !! Working now
                  Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-09-2007, 05:18 PM.

Comment

good luck nubbers!

Comment

Thanks to all the support!!
                      I was pretty excited when I received GM and Red acid today, and I just ordered it on Friday! Thanks for the fast response CL!

So anyways, I didn't take any sups today because I didn't get them in time.
                      M1: My last bowl of cereal for awhile (honey bunches of oats, I had to finish off the box)
                      M2: Protein shake with frozen fruit
                      M3: Lean pocket (last one of those too)
                      Legs day today
                      Squats
                      Lunges
                      Sumo Squats
                      Stiff legged dead lifts
                      It went well, I felt good after.

M4: Almonds
                      M5: Tilapia and veggies
                      M6: haven't had it yet but I will probably have string cheese
                      So far I have drank 64oz of water which is really good for me.

Cardio tonight with the dogs on the golf course, planning to do a couple sprints up some hills.

Well, I am excited to try the new supps tomorrow and see how I feel.

Comment

Yay MN, and good luck !
                        Girl POWER !!!

Comment

Good luck girly! You're off to a great start
                          *Sarah*

Comment

good luck to you and with your goals.
                            1 Corinthians 9:24
                            Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Thanks everyone!!!
                              Ok well thanks to a power outage for 24hrs I wasn't able to get on last night. Oh well...right...haha not when you're doing an online class and assignments are due....anyways....nuff said.

I had a great leg workout on Mon and my legs are sore today and feel great!

Yesterday...quite busy, I ate very well, at this point I can't remember exactly what I ate but it was something like this:
                              1/2 grapefruit, 1 slice whole wheat bread and peanut butter,string cheese, apple with peanut butter....and this is where I forget what else I had.....I Had some crackers for a snack before my soccer game at 7:30...
                              I drank almost 2 gallons of water yesterday...and had to pee every 5 min

I didn't lift yesterday, I was a little busy, but I definately got in my cardio with soccer! I love it!

Now, today
                              1/2 grapefruit, protein bar, 1 slice whole wheat bread and peanut butter, protein shake, a couple of rice ***** and and peanut butter...not done yet wit hthe food today.

I had a good workout this morning, I did kickboxing for 1hr, I think I was a little tired from the soccer game last night, but I don't give less than my best so I was dying during the class. I did a ton of upper body today...since I was supposed to do some yesterday I put it all together today.
                              Bench Press
                              Dumbbell Press
                              Pushups
                              bench dips
                              Military press
                              front rows
                              one arm rows

I started with Red acid and GM yesterday, Not noticing too much difference yet but one thing I like is red acid doesn't make me feel like crap when I first take it!
                              Alright enough for now...I hope everyone is having a great day!

Comment

Working...
                              X