Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Stack!

Hi,

I've been lurking and researching for awhile now and am about to start busting my ass to get back in shape. I gained a bunch of wait due to some medication I'm no longer on and have slowly been working my way back. Thanks to your stack info page, I went all out and am going with WB/WF/GB/BU/RA/SG (Hope I got those all right) along with a healthy diet and working out. I've been looking at other peoples logs to try and figure out how to do my own, so maybe I'll do that too. If anyone has any advice or pointers about the supps or anything else, I'm all ears.. or eyes as the case may be.

Thanks!

Matt

Originally posted by mattftw
    Hi,

I've been lurking and researching for awhile now and am about to start busting my ass to get back in shape. I gained a bunch of wait due to some medication I'm no longer on and have slowly been working my way back. Thanks to your stack info page, I went all out and am going with WB/WF/GB/BU/RA/SG (Hope I got those all right) along with a healthy diet and working out. I've been looking at other peoples logs to try and figure out how to do my own, so maybe I'll do that too. If anyone has any advice or pointers about the supps or anything else, I'm all ears.. or eyes as the case may be.

Thanks!

Matt
    sounds great.

do it this way.

bu - morning
    white flood 45 minutes preworkout
    green bulge 45 minutes preworkout
    red acid gen 2 30 minutes before lunch and dinner
    sesaglow 1 cap before each meal
    wb before bed on off days
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks!

Quick question for you:

1) Does SesaGlow work best with food or can it be taken on an empty stomach

Comment

While I am a staunch supporter of Controlled Labs and think that stack is the shit, I'd say make sure your diet and workout is in order before adding the supplements. The problem is since you said you gained alot of weight off medication, you'll probably drop alot quickly too and will attribute it more to the supplements than a healthy life style. But once your loss/gains slow, you'll question the products first. Get your body in line and then add Controlled Labs, as it will work so much better for you and you will be less likely to get discouraged. Good luck. Questions on anything, post and we'll reply!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
          While I am a staunch supporter of Controlled Labs and think that stack is the shit, I'd say make sure your diet and workout is in order before adding the supplements. The problem is since you said you gained alot of weight off medication, you'll probably drop alot quickly too and will attribute it more to the supplements than a healthy life style. But once your loss/gains slow, you'll question the products first. Get your body in line and then add Controlled Labs, as it will work so much better for you and you will be less likely to get discouraged. Good luck. Questions on anything, post and we'll reply!

Awesome advice

Comment

Working...
          X