No announcement yet.

Sexyback's GIRL POWER Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope that plan works out for you. Everything really seems to be going great with all the PR's and sleep going better.

Keep up the great work

Comment

• Originally posted by cboesger
      Hope that plan works out for you. Everything really seems to be going great with all the PR's and sleep going better.

Keep up the great work
      thanks Chris! Just hoping that this hard work pays off and I start losing inches and fat!
      "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

• Workout
        Not much really
        Attempted to do Abs, but got frustrated and quit.

Diet: low carb

Preworkout(4:30am): 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop Shock Therapy, 1 scoop Storm
        Postworkout(6am): 1 scoop whey, 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup oats, 2 oz coffee, 1/2 tbsp cocoa, 2 Red Acid
        Snack(9am): 2 eggs, 1/2 oz almonds, 1 cup cuc
        Lunch(11:30am): 1 cup turkey breast, 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup cucs
        Snack(3pm): 1 can tuna, 1/2 oz almonds
        Snack(4:30pm): 1 scoop whey, 1 tbsp PB
        Supper(8pm): TBD

**will edit in macros later

Notes
        Still having a tough time feeling the burn in my abs, so I feel it's a waste of time to try and do. Thinking about trying to do a set or two each night and concentrating more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexyback
          Workout
          Not much really
          Attempted to do Abs, but got frustrated and quit.

Diet: low carb

Preworkout(4:30am): 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop Shock Therapy, 1 scoop Storm
          Postworkout(6am): 1 scoop whey, 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup oats, 2 oz coffee, 1/2 tbsp cocoa, 2 Red Acid
          Snack(9am): 2 eggs, 1/2 oz almonds, 1 cup cuc
          Lunch(11:30am): 1 cup turkey breast, 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup cucs
          Supper(8pm): TBD

**will edit in macros later

Notes
          Still having a tough time feeling the burn in my abs, so I feel it's a waste of time to try and do. Thinking about trying to do a set or two each night and concentrating more.
          I have to work my abs at a different time than anything else. I'm usually too tired when I'm done with weights to do abs so I try to squeeze them out first thing in the morning since I train at night.
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz
            I have to work my abs at a different time than anything else. I'm usually too tired when I'm done with weights to do abs so I try to squeeze them out first thing in the morning since I train at night.
            It doesn't matter really when I try to do my abs, it feels like a waste of time to me because I don't feel the burn, but I don't feel I'm strong enough to do more advanced moves...

Comment

It doesn't matter really when I try to do my abs, it feels like a waste of time to me because I don't feel the burn, but I don't feel I'm strong enough to do more advanced moves...
              You should do the advanced moves anyways. It's the only way your going to build up to it.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

You should do the advanced moves anyways. It's the only way your going to build up to it.
                I'm going to try but I have a feeling I'll be using other body parts to complete the movements instead of isolating my abs.

Comment

I'm going to try but I have a feeling I'll be using other body parts to complete the movements instead of isolating my abs.
                  What exercises are you doing?

Comment

What exercises are you doing?
                    just basic crunches and oblique crunches on the ball. or sometimes I'll sit on the edge of a bench, and lean back and bring my knees up.

Comment

• Tried this one yet?

Prone jackknife

Begin in a pushup position with your shins and the tops of your feet resting on an exercise ball. Keep arms straight and your hands slightly wider than shoulder-distance apart on the ground. Hold your back straight and tighten your abs as you bring your knees in towards your chest, rolling the ball as far forward as you can. Squeeze your abs at the top of the movement and slowly return to the starting position.

This is my favorite. I'm weak in my lower abs and 3 sets of 15 is really tough for me. If you want to see a picture go to the Oxygen magazine website under training and click on "your ab reveal". You probably need to switch up some of your exercises to get that burn again.
                      Last edited by bull.dogz; 08-15-2007, 02:30 PM.

Comment

first off, are you nuts!!! Mt biking through the snow! that had to be a good workout!

second, that is a good idea! I might have to try that!
                        1) I am, it's true !!!

2) It was !!!

3) Wooot !!!

4) What are you doing for abs ? Did you ever get one of those ab rollers ?

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          1) I am, it's true !!!

2) It was !!!

3) Wooot !!!

4) What are you doing for abs ? Did you ever get one of those ab rollers ?
                          it makes me laugh when you say wooot! haha

Abs, not much. trying regular crunches and oblique crunches on the ball and I don't feel the burn, so I get frustrated and give up. No, I don't have an ab roller.

Comment

• Workout
                            DB Rows(5x5): 20, 25, 30, 35, 35
                            Wide Grip Pull Ups(3x8): bodyweight - assisted on ball
                            Barbell Shoulder Press(5x5): 45, 45, 50, 50, 55
                            Front Shoulder Raises(3x8): 8x2, 8x2, 8x2

Diet
                            Preworkout(4:30am): 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop Storm, 1 scoop Shock Therapy
                            Postworkout(6am): 1 scoop whey, water, cold coffee, 1/4 cup oats, 2 RA
                            Snack(9am): 2 eggs, 1/2 oz almonds, 1 cup cucs
                            Lunch(11:30am): 1 cup turkey breast, 1 cup cucs, 2 RA
                            Supper(8pm): grilled chicken breast with creamy lemon sauce, broccoli

Without creamy lemon sauce counted, not sure what it's worth, but it's about a tbsp.
                            Calories: 1346
                            Protein: 166g
                            Carbs: 42g
                            Fat: 54g

Notes
                            I need to find some time for cardio! My fat loss is at a hault! Very frustrating.
                            Last edited by Sexyback; 08-16-2007, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Aug 17

Workout
                              Romanian Deadlifts(5x5): 75, 85, 95, 105, 115
                              Good Mornings(3x8): 75, 80, 85
                              Walking Lunges(3x15): bodyweight
                              Skullcrushers(3x8): 20, 20, 20
                              Tricep Dips (3x10): bodyweight

Diet:
                              Preworkout(4:30am): 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop Storm, 1 scoop Shock Therapy
                              Postworkout(6am): 1 scoop whey, water, cold coffee, 1/4 cup oats, 2 RA
                              Snack(9am): 2 eggs, 1/2 oz almonds, 1 cup cucs
                              Lunch(11:30am): 1 cup turkey breast, 1 cup cucs,
                              Snack(2pm):1/2 oz almonds
                              Supper(8pm): chicken fingers, fries, martini (oops)

Not going to try and figure out my macros

Comment

My fat loss is at a hault! Very frustrating.
                                Don't worry about it April, your hard work has been paying off. I'm sure it'll jump start again soon, keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X