GIRL POWER Transformation: JENN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!

Jenn, again very awesome job! I'm excited to see what we can do going forward!! As fall nears we should start planning ahead for next spring. Enjoy the carbs!!!

Oh and hit the elliptical if your shins are bothering you.
    **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
    **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
    WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
    http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
    http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Very awesome workout at the gym tonight! I missed a couple of days due to a crazy work schedule and letting myself sleep in in the morning. Though I was having insomnia issues which have now settled down a little bit, so I've been taking in the sleep as my body lets me get it.

Hit chest and bis tonight. Good stuff. Was a little shaky on some of the chest stuff, but was able to maintain weight amounts. And then blasted my biceps later and went up in weight, yay! It was funny trying to take drinks of water through the workout. My arms were so worn out already I had to use both to drink.

Hit the elliptical for some awesome cardio. I always have done the treadmill at the gym or cycling on the bike path for cardio. Never really messed with the elliptical. But decided to give it a shot and I had a blast. I did 45 minutes which ended up being 4.8 miles. It was pretty funny trying to go down the stairs afterwards. I imagine I'll be feeling that one in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsofgold
        Very awesome workout at the gym tonight! I missed a couple of days due to a crazy work schedule and letting myself sleep in in the morning. Though I was having insomnia issues which have now settled down a little bit, so I've been taking in the sleep as my body lets me get it.

Hit chest and bis tonight. Good stuff. Was a little shaky on some of the chest stuff, but was able to maintain weight amounts. And then blasted my biceps later and went up in weight, yay! It was funny trying to take drinks of water through the workout. My arms were so worn out already I had to use both to drink.

Hit the elliptical for some awesome cardio. I always have done the treadmill at the gym or cycling on the bike path for cardio. Never really messed with the elliptical. But decided to give it a shot and I had a blast. I did 45 minutes which ended up being 4.8 miles. It was pretty funny trying to go down the stairs afterwards. I imagine I'll be feeling that one in the morning!
        Just reading this wore me out, better go lay down. Nice job!!
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Had another kick ass evening at the gym! Tonight was back and abs and I was dripping sweat the whole way through. Current lifting stats...

Deadlifts: 145lb
          CloseGrip Pulldowns: 105lb
          LowRow Machine: 37.5lb
          WideGrip Pullups: Assisted @ 12
          Rear Delt Machine: 40lb (drop set to 30lb and 20lb on last)
          Decline crunches with 10lb plate
          Decline oblique crunches
          Leg tucks with 10lb DB

Did another 45 minutes on the elliptical. Loving this thing!!

Rich's NPC Ohio show is tomorrow! Gonna go cheer him on all day

Comment

Originally posted by dogsofgold
            Had another kick ass evening at the gym! Tonight was back and abs and I was dripping sweat the whole way through. Current lifting stats...

Deadlifts: 145lb
            CloseGrip Pulldowns: 105lb
            LowRow Machine: 37.5lb
            WideGrip Pullups: Assisted @ 12
            Rear Delt Machine: 40lb (drop set to 30lb and 20lb on last)
            Decline crunches with 10lb plate
            Decline oblique crunches
            Leg tucks with 10lb DB

Did another 45 minutes on the elliptical. Loving this thing!!

Rich's NPC Ohio show is tomorrow! Gonna go cheer him on all day
            Taking pics I hope ?

Comment

Of course! My camera has been charging up!

Comment

Yesterday was a blast Spent the day at the NPC Ohio show and I am now even more excited about competing next spring!! Took a ton of pictures of Rich which I'm handing over to him tomorrow so he can post up what he wants. Had a yummy cheat meal afterwards along with two glasses of red wine. I was quite happy as this was my first alcohol since June!

Ended up heading to Brothers after dinner for some drinks and dancing. All my friends were there that I haven't seen in months and damn I was feeling quite good about myself because everybody was coming up to me telling me how good I look. And of course since they were all drunk and touchy-feely I got a lot of groping done to my abs hehehehe. So funny. I had 3 straight up shots of Grey Goose and oddly enough I just got a really good buzz. So it was super fun and no hangover this morning, yay

Hit the gym this afternoon for some delt and tri work. Good stuff. Pushed myself super hard and was once again sweating like crazy through the whole workout. Did 15 minutes on the elliptical and 15 on the treadmill. Decided to give the treadmill a try again, but by the end of the 15 minutes my shins were killing me again, bleh. Frustrating because I really do love running on that thing Oh well, I guess the elliptical will have to keep kicking my ass instead!

Comment

why not use a stationary bike as well? I have the same problem with the shin splints..it sucks!!! I go between the bike and elliptical.
                  The stack:
                  PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
                  5'9
                  197.5 LBS
                  BF% 29

Comment

To help with shin splints you can walk backwards on a treadmill, take a paint can and while sitting on a washer or something elevated hang the can from your foot and curl it upwards.

And do not forget to ice them down either.

Comment

RICE
                      Rest
                      Ice
                      Compress
                      Elevate
                      The stack:
                      PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
                      5'9
                      197.5 LBS
                      BF% 29

Comment

Originally posted by ninobrn99
                        RICE
                        Rest
                        Ice
                        Compress
                        Elevate
                        I love that one!

Comment

Originally posted by ninobrn99
                          RICE
                          Rest
                          Ice
                          Compress
                          Elevate
                          I love that one!

Comment

School started last week and I am loving it! And a really good thing with this is that now I am on a set schedule for work, school, and the gym. I love structure in my life, so I'm quite happy!

New workout schedule is as follows:
                            Monday - Legs
                            Tuesday - Chest, Bis, and Abs
                            Wednesday - Off
                            Thursday - Back
                            Friday - Delts, Tris, and Abs
                            Sat or Sun - Extra Cardio

This past Friday was the toughest workout I've done in quite some time. I'm still really sore in the ab area. Switched things up and did supersets of some high rep, lower weight stuff.

Just for fun, here's a current picture of my back that I took last night.

Oh and the shin issues are doing much better. Just been sticking with the elliptical. Strangely enough, with as much as I love running on the treadmill, I cannot stand riding a stationary bike. If I'm on a bike, I like to actually be outside and going somewhere.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Had an awesome leg night at the gym last night. Continued with the super sets of high reps and absolutely blasted my legs. They have been getting more and more sore as today has gone by. Sweeeeeeet!

Then had a great day doing chest and biceps today, same format of high rep super sets. And another super ab day.

Tomorrow is going to be pretty funny because I know my legs will still be really sore and I imagine the chest and bis will be too. And it's a truck day at work, so things are gonna be a little rough!

On a side note. I was driving through the parking lot at school (CSCC) this afternoon and spotted a guy in a blue CL tshirt! I got so excited hehe. I wanted to stop and say hey but traffic in the parking lot was slightly insane so I had to keep on driving. If by chance you read this, random blue CL shirt guy, let me know Would like to say hey sometime!

Comment

My legs are finally starting to grow!!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X