No announcement yet.

GIRL POWER Transformation: JENN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, had to great workouts yesterday and today woo! Made some great gains on several exercises! Wanting to make some more on others, though I need to order up some plate mates so I don't make too big of jumps. Alright, let's see...

Sat Aug 11

Squats - 75lb x 11, 80lb x 11, 85lb x 8
    Low Stance Leg Press - 60lb x 11, 65lb x 9 x 8
    Leg Curls - 50lb x 10 x 9 x 8
    Donkey Calf - 115lb x 12, 120lb x 10 x 8
    Seated Calf Raises - 75lb x 12 x 11

Leg Tucks with 10lb DB, 2 sets of 20
    Oblique Crunches, 2 sets of 20 each side

45 minutes treadmill intervals (3.5mph-6.5mph)

Diet: Exactly on except one cheat meal of a p-zone, YUM!

Sun Aug 12

Incline Barbell Press - 55lb x 8 x 8 x 7
    Decline DB Press - 25lb x 11 x 11 x 11 (need platemates!!)
    Fly Machine - 40lb x 11, 42.5 x 8 x 8
    Barbell Curls - 40lb x 11, 45lb x 8 (super hard but did it!)
    Hammer DB curls - 15lb x 11 x 11 (again need platemates!)
    EZ Reverse Bar Curls - 30lb x 8 x 8

Quick 15 minute run on the treadmill (gym was closing and my legs were really sore from yesterday anyway)

Diet: Exactly on
    Last edited by dogsofgold; 08-12-2007, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsofgold
      Everything is going super! I'm down to 136 pounds and lost another quarter inch off my waist which is now at 27.25 inches! Yeeeaaahhh
      WOW ZERZ !!!

Comment

Mon Aug 13

Today was a super fun day. It was just a cardio day, so I played a serious game of "Charlie Ball". (Soccer with my 75lb collie and this really hard plastic 24" red ball that's actually made for horses haha). We played a good 20 minute game and both were exhausted by the end. Somehow I need to get a video of this sometime because it's so funny.

Diet: Totally on, good stuff. Also, got some of that new Orbit mint mojito gum, sooooo good!

Fell asleep on my couch last night at 11pm and didn't wake up until 1pm this afternoon. Wow, good stuff, I feel awesome! And just about bouncing off the walls from all the new energy I've got, yay! Training with Rich at the gym tonight and getting the video of my deadlifts for the mini contest on here.

Comment

Tues Aug 14

Today ruled, I worked really hard at the gym tonight. Was great training with Rich and we got the video of my deadlifting done too, so once I am done writing this I'll post it up!!

Deadlifts - couple warmup sets then 135lb x 10 x 8 (shot the video during the 10, was slightly akward at first because it was my first time doing them from the floor, but I got into it quickly)
          WideGrip pulldowns - 90lb x 9 x 8 x 7
          1arm DB rows - 35lb x 8 x 8
          Closegrip seated cable rows - 80lb x 8 x 9
          Reverse incline DB lateral raises - 12lb x 13, 15lb x 11 x 9, 10lb until failure

45 minutes intervals on the treadmill (3.5mph - 7.2mph)

Diet - 100% on

Going to be starting a new training program next week. Less reps, more weight. And carb cycling will start in a week or two.

Comment

Wed Aug 15

My shoulders and back were pretty tired out working out this morning after working out with Rich last night. Pushed through though and did pretty well!

Arnold DB presses - 15lb x 13 x 11 x 9
            1arm cable lat raises - 10lb x 8 x 8 x 8
            Closegrip benchpress - 55lb x 11, 60lb x 8 x 6
            Lying DB extensions - 12lb x 6 (tough!!), 10lb x 11 x 9
            Reverse grip pushdowns - 60lb x 11, 65lb x 8 x 6 followed immeadiately by 45lb to failure

30 minutes of treadmill intervals (3.5mph - 7.5 mph)

Diet: 100%

Weight is down to 135!

Comment

Nice !

Comment

Thurs Aug 16

Cardio only day! I went on a fantastic bike ride on the trail that runs behind my apartment. It was totally fun and messy because several parts of the trail were washed out from storms the night before so I was covered in mud by the time I got home. Pushed it hard for about 35 minutes. No idea how far I go, just know I am exhausted when I get home.

Fri Aug 17

Last night was horrible. I go through insomnia from time to time and it hit hard. I didn't fall asleep until 4am and had to be up at 7am for work. On top of that, the 3 hours of sleep I got hardly counted because I woke up about every 30 minutes on the dot. Ugh!

Thankfully though when I got to the gym tonight I ran into Rich and he hooked me up with some White Flood. First time taking it and DAMN I went from absolutely dead to one of my best workouts ever!!!

Squats - 85lb x 11, 90lb x 8 x 7
                Low Stance Leg Press - 65lb x 11, 70lb x 11, 75lb x 8
                Seated Leg Curls - 50lb x 9 x 8 x 7
                Donkey Calfs - 120lb x 13, 125lb x 10 x 10
                Seated Calf Raises - 75lb x 12 x 12

Cardio - 30 minutes treadmill intervals (3.5mph-7.5mph)

By the time I was into my leg presses, I had broke into a heavy sweat. By the time I was done with everything, I was basically drenched from head to toe. Bwahaha, love it!!!

And oh yeah.. diet 100% on
                Last edited by dogsofgold; 08-17-2007, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Saturday Aug 18

Ended up sleeping in this day, got up and went on my 35 minute bike ride. Not enough time for the gym, so pushed chest and bis to Sunday.

Sunday Aug 19

Chest and Bis. Usual workout, didn't write down what all I did and now I can't remember. I know I made some gains on a couple exercises though, so good stuff.

Monday Aug 20

Super awesome back day yay! I had a blast at the gym this morning

Deadlifts - 135lb x 11 x 9 x 8
                  WideGrip Pulldowns - 90lb x 9 x 8 x 6
                  1Arm DB Rows - 35lb x 9 x 8
                  Closegrip Seated Cable Rows - 80lb x 9 x 8
                  Reverse Incline DB Lat Raises - 15lb x 10 x 10

Cardio - 35 minute bike ride right after waking up. Trails were flooded, got really wet. Fun stuff!

Diet - 100% on

Extra workout today - Work was INSANE! I work at a pet health food store. I had to totally redo most of the dry dog food section today plus on top of that stocking the large food order that came in this afternoon. I was throwing around 35-45lb bags of dog food for 7 hours nonstop. Whew! My abs, arms, and legs are ridiculously tight! Good stuff!!!

Comment

Alright. A quick update before I sleep. The diet has been 100% on and I am totally done with cheat meals until the end of this contest. As of tonight I've started carb cycling. Will post the new diet tomorrow. My "cheat meals" are carbs nights 2 nights a week when I get veggies, oatmeal, banana, and sweet potato.

The working out is going fantastic! Rich started me on a new routine that started yesterday. More weight, less reps. Feeling quite strong, though I'm sure that I'll start struggling once the lack of carbs really kicks in in a couple days. Again, will post what I've been doing tomorrow.

Everyday I wake up, I feel a little leaner than the day before. It's amazing. I'm down to 133 pounds. I love this!

Comment

Alright. A quick update before I sleep. The diet has been 100% on and I am totally done with cheat meals until the end of this contest. As of tonight I've started carb cycling. Will post the new diet tomorrow. My "cheat meals" are carbs nights 2 nights a week when I get veggies, oatmeal, banana, and sweet potato.

The working out is going fantastic! Rich started me on a new routine that started yesterday. More weight, less reps. Feeling quite strong, though I'm sure that I'll start struggling once the lack of carbs really kicks in in a couple days. Again, will post what I've been doing tomorrow.

Everyday I wake up, I feel a little leaner than the day before. It's amazing. I'm down to 133 pounds. I love this!
                      Awesome, things are definitely going great. Keep it up!

BTW I live in Upper Arlington, you know where that is right

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
                        Awesome, things are definitely going great. Keep it up!

BTW I live in Upper Arlington, you know where that is right
                        Hey cool! I had no idea

Comment

Alright been a little while since I've written. Life is busy busy busy and I'm loving it! Between work, the gym, school starting soon, and I'm starting up my own business on the side soon too Let's see. Started a new training program. I don't have all the rep info that I've been doing because I don't remember, but I've got weight amounts. Basically we're upping the weight amounts and shooting for 2-3 sets of 6-8 reps on most exercises.

Wed Aug 22 - Legs!

Squats - 90lb
                          High Stance Leg Press - 100lb
                          Leg Extensions - 50lb
                          back and forth with
                          Standing 1-leg Curl Machine - 25lb
                          Seated Calf Raises - 80lb
                          Donkey Calf - 140lb

Legs were very very tired. Did 15 minutes of treadmill intervals and then 15 minutes of incline work as well. Diet 100% on.

Thurs Aug 23 - Chest and Bis

Decline BB Press - 65lb
                          Incline Hammer Press - 25lb
                          Flat DB flys - 20lb
                          BB Curls - 45lb
                          DB Zottman Curls - 15lb
                          Preacher Machine - 27.5lb

30 minutes treadmill intervals. Diet 100% on.

Friday Aug 24

Complete Rest Day. Diet 100% on.

Sat Aug 25

Exhausted. Carb cycling sluggishness kicking in.
                          30 minutes treadmill intervals. Diet 100%

Sun Aug 26 - Back Day!

Whoowhee. Carb cycling sluggishness awful today!
                          Deadlifts - 140lb
                          Close Grip Pulldowns - 100lb
                          Hammer Low Row Machine - 35lb
                          Wide Grip Pullups - assisted (15) to failure
                          Rear Delt Machine - 40lb, 20lb to failure
                          Incline Crunches - 20 reps
                          Side to Side Incline Crunches - 15 each side
                          5lb Incline Crunches - 20 reps
                          Side to Side Incline Crunches - 15 each side
                          Leg tucks to failure

Cardio - 45 minutes treadmill intervals with a little bit of incline work thrown in for the hell of it. Absolutely drenched in sweat by the end of my workout today. Awesome! And as usual, diet 100%!

Comment

Alright been a little while since I've written. Life is busy busy busy and I'm loving it! Between work, the gym, school starting soon, and I'm starting up my own business on the side soon too
                            Awesome !! What industry ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                              Awesome !! What industry ?
                              Pet grooming and I also make fancy bows, collars, etc. I was a groomer for years but had to quit because of allergies that developed from overexposure to all the shampoos, colognes, etc. But I discovered I'm fine as long as I use all natural products (which I know people will love anyway).

Comment

Pet grooming and I also make fancy bows, collars, etc. I was a groomer for years but had to quit because of allergies that developed from overexposure to all the shampoos, colognes, etc. But I discovered I'm fine as long as I use all natural products (which I know people will love anyway).
                                Niche / specialize = the key to success !!! Very good thinking

Comment

Working...
                                X