No announcement yet.

GIRL POWER Transformation: JENN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, I'm still around, life has just been insane! Thankfully throughout the insanity I've kept up with my eating and workout out.

Rich started me on a new diet, which I officially started on Wednesday the 11. It has been going awesome. The hardest thing for me is not eating candy, love my sugar, but I haven't had any for over 10 days now, go me!!

He also started me on my new weight/cardio routine which I love and have been feeling super strong because of it. We started that Thursday the 12th.
    Day 1: Legs, Abs, 30 Cardio
    Day 2: Chest, Bis, 45 Cardio
    Day 3: Off
    Day 4: Back, Traps, Rear Delts, 30 Cardio
    Day 5: Delts, Tris, Abs, 30 Cardio
    Day 6: 45 Cardio
    Aaaaand repeat!

So it ends up being that I'm doing weights 5 times a week and cardio 6 times a week. And let me just say I've gotten addicted. This past Friday ended up being a day where I needed to not go to the gym and I was in a horrible mood. I love it!!

I've also done really well with eliminating alcohol from my diet, which is saying something! So again, very proud of myself

This week will be adding some digestive enzymes into my diet and also Green MAG once they arrive in the mail!!

Oh and by request of my trainer (he keeps reminding me constantly and I keep forgetting) I'm going to take some more pictures right now of a back shot and side shot since I seem to be the only one that didn't at the beginning. Whoops. Will post those in a minute here!

Comment

Alright here are back and side pictures. And let me say, I have some Fantastic bead head going on haha. Can't wait to pack some muscle on my bird legs!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by dogsofgold
        Rich started me on a new diet, which I officially started on Wednesday the 11. It has been going awesome. The hardest thing for me is not eating candy, love my sugar, but I haven't had any for over 10 days now, go me!!
        AWESOME !!! Keep it up !!

Comment

Also wanted to say... my weight is now at 137 and my waist is 28! Haven't taken any other measurements, trying to wait as long as possible so it will be more exciting to see how much I've changed over a longer period of time

Comment

Let me just say.. I love the gym. So many crazy things going on in my life right now, one of which threw me into an extremely stressed/bad mood this morning. Thankfully this morning was leg day. I transferred all my aggression into my workout and made some pretty good gains on everything I did. And I walked out of there feeling pretty damn awesome and a lot less stressed out about life Good stuff. Also hit my abs and did 30 minutes of cardio. Right now with the cardio I've been doing 2 minutes fast walking, 3 minutes running, repeated until I either do 30 or 45 mins total depending on the day. Love it because it keeps my mind occupied switching pace back and forth. Time for sleep! Chest and bis tomorrow with the trainer!
            Last edited by dogsofgold; 07-25-2007, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Let me just say.. I love the gym. So many crazy things going on in my life right now, one of which threw me into an extremely stressed/bad mood this morning. Thankfully this morning was leg day. I transferred all my aggression into my workout and made some pretty good gains on everything I did. And I walked out of there feeling pretty damn awesome and a lot stressed out about life Good stuff.
              I know exactly how you feel. Sugar and candy are not in your diet. Keep up the good work!!
              **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
              **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
              WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
              http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
              http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Also wanted to say... my weight is now at 137 and my waist is 28! Haven't taken any other measurements, trying to wait as long as possible so it will be more exciting to see how much I've changed over a longer period of time
                Hell yea !!

Comment

Alright so things are rolling along quite well! I started on GreenMAG before my workout yesterday afternoon and I love it. That stuff is Fing delicious!

My workout days got a little switched around recently, but I'm back on track as of tomorrow. I was supposed to get up and do back, traps, and delts Friday before work, but I could hardly open my eyes when my alarm clock went off so I listened to my body and slept in and it was awesome.

So pushed the workout to Saturday and did delts and tris today (which got shifted up a day). Both workouts were excellent and I am steadily making gains, yay!

The diet is going well too. I have motivational signs all over my kitchen telling myself to keep up the good eating hehehe. I love signs. Along with pictures of Jamie Eason taped up to my cabinets. Gotta do what motivates you!

Comment

Alright so things are rolling along quite well! I started on GreenMAG before my workout yesterday afternoon and I love it. That stuff is Fing delicious!

My workout days got a little switched around recently, but I'm back on track as of tomorrow. I was supposed to get up and do back, traps, and delts Friday before work, but I could hardly open my eyes when my alarm clock went off so I listened to my body and slept in and it was awesome.

So pushed the workout to Saturday and did delts and tris today (which got shifted up a day). Both workouts were excellent and I am steadily making gains, yay!

The diet is going well too. I have motivational signs all over my kitchen telling myself to keep up the good eating hehehe. I love signs. Along with pictures of Jamie Eason taped up to my cabinets. Gotta do what motivates you!

Comment

As usual, life continues to be crazy! I keep planning on posting the actual weight amounts and such that I have been doing in the gym, but haven't gotten around to it yet. And again, don't have time tonight, going to sleep soon!

Just wanted to get a quick post in.. the lifting has been going great! Getting in cardio 5-6 days a week. And best of all...

My dieting has been fantastic! I've pulled some sort of motivation from who-knows-where and I've been sticking exactly to the diet Rich has me on.

Was out of town this weekend and got to have my weekly cheat meal at a Japanese Steakhouse. EXCELLENT! Lots of food, but still healthy, so that was cool.

Took another small cut to my diet which started yesterday. I'm now at 1242 calories a day. A teenie bit less on non-workout days because I don't have grapefruit those days.

Slightly stuck at 137 pounds, but hopefully the new cut in the diet will help some. Also have been doing awesome with my cardio, which should help too. Depending on the day I do 30 or 45 minutes of intervals on the treadmill going between 3.5 mph and 7.2 mph. Good stuff!

More later! Can't wait to post all my weights and whatnot

Comment

Theme of the week.. I'm hungry! Though the good thing about the hunger is that it's making me drink a lot more water! And thank goodness for sugarfree gum!

Tonight was awesome at the gym. I'm now doing 135 on deadlifts, woo! Was super excited about this one!! Also went up on 2 other exercises tonight, good stuff

Planning on posting all my weight info for the week so far, tomorrow night after I hit delts, tris, and abs.

Hope you're all doing awesome and making some good progress!

Comment

Tonight was awesome at the gym. I'm now doing 135 on deadlifts, woo! Was super excited about this one!!
                          Hell yeah, BIG girl weight!!

...oh and you are not alone with incessantly chewing gum, haha.
                          **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                          **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                          WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
                          http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
                          http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

way to go on those deadlifts! you are very strong!
                            "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Hard core !!

Comment

Ok, going to start posting detailed on my workouts from now on as long as time permits!

Wed Aug 8

Deadlifts = 130lb x 11, 135lb x 8 x 8
                                Wide Grip Pulldowns = 85lb x 11, 90lb x 8 x 7
                                OneArm DB Rows = 35lb x 9 x 8
                                CloseGrip Seated Cable Rows = 75lb x 11, 80lb x 8 x 8
                                Reverse Incline DB Lat Raises = 12lb x 12 x 10

30 minutes running intervals 3.5mph - 7.2 mph

Diet: Exactly On (1242 calories, 64 carbs, 153 protein, 36 fat)

Thurs Aug 9

I felt on the verge of throwing up throughout my whole workout, so took it pretty easy. Didn't make any gains on anything, I think it was a lack of sleep.

Arnold DB Presses = 15lb x 11 x 11
                                1-Arm Cable Lat Raises = 10lb x 9 x 8
                                CloseGrip Benchpress = 55 x 8 x 8
                                Lying DB Extensions = 10lb x 11 x 11
                                Reverse Grip Pushdowns = 60 x 9 x 8

Jogged a slow mile on the treadmill. Had to stop. Went home and got 12.5 hours of sleep. Thank goodness!

Diet: Exactly on (see above)

Fri Aug 10

Day off from weights and cardio. I got to sleep in so late today and it was wonderful. I'm nice and rejuivenated! Ready to hit legs tomorrow!

Diet: Exactly on minus grapefruit which I only have on workout days. So same except 1187 calories and 51 carbs.

Everything is going super! I'm down to 136 pounds and lost another quarter inch off my waist which is now at 27.25 inches! Yeeeaaahhh

Comment

Working...
                                X