GIRL POWER Transformation: JENN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIRL POWER Transformation: JENN

Hey all My name is Jenn. A little about myself. I had always been interested in working out seriously and possibly competing, but I had never been to a show or anything and was terrified of the gym. I saw my first show this past spring when Rich55 was competing and I got hooked! I asked him to be my trainer and the whole thing got started in April 07. I'm planning on competing in my first figure show next year, so this contest is going to be awesome for me. Will be nice to shed some bodyfat so I can see what I've started doing for my body!! I also started on the Red Acid yesterday, great stuff! I was crazy at the gym last night haha. Alright, so here is my before picture taken this morning with my Columbus Dispatch and Red Acid.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Originally posted by dogsofgold
    Hey all My name is Jenn. A little about myself. I had always been interested in working out seriously and possibly competing, but I had never been to a show or anything and was terrified of the gym. I saw my first show this past spring when Rich55 was competing and I got hooked! I asked him to be my trainer and the whole thing got started in April 07. I'm planning on competing in my first figure show next year, so this contest is going to be awesome for me. Will be nice to shed some bodyfat so I can see what I've started doing for my body!! I also started on the Red Acid yesterday, great stuff! I was crazy at the gym last night haha. Alright, so here is my before picture taken this morning with my Columbus Dispatch and Red Acid.

Welcome to CL !!

Comment

I live in Westerville too

Welcome to CL and good luck!
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

nice glad you decided to do the contest will be following your progress good luck
        MY GREEN MAG LOG
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Good luck with the contest Jenn and your goals
          "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Good luck, i will definently follow. Wish they had a contest for guys also so I could take part.

Comment

Yeah, let's do this! Welcome Jenn!
              **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
              **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
              WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
              http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
              http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Hey there!! Good luck with your goals!

Comment

Alright, logging some measurements this morning!

Height: 5'8
                  Weight: 140
                  Chest: 36
                  Arms: 11.25 natural, 12 flexed
                  Hips: 37
                  Waist: 28.5
                  Thigh: 19.5
                  Calf: 12.5
                  Forearm: 8.5
                  Shoulders: 41.5

Let me back track a little about what I've been up to. I was on vacation June 28-July 4 visiting the fam so I fell back a bit on what I had been doing up until then at the gym.

I came back strong on a good diet starting July 4 and have been steady with that since then. I also started back to the gym July 5 working upper body with my trainer. It was tough and a pretty good eye opener on how much strength you lose in just a week or two! Was pissed over the whole situation and ended up on the treadmill for 60 minutes.

I started on the Red Acid on July 6 and hit up the gym that night doing lower body and abs. The energy rush was awesome and I made gains on almost everything! Also got a complement from a guy saying I was doing the best squats he'd ever seen a female do Threw in 30 mins of cardio at the end.

Took July 7 off because I was exhausted (I think my vacation caught up to me finally). Plus had to work all day. Worked all day yesterday (the 8th), but was still able to make it to the gym last night and hit up upper body and cardio. Was able to get back to my pre-vacation weight amounts on everything, so that made me feel better!

Hoping to hit it a couple more times before training with Rich55 on Thursday. Will be starting a new routine and will also be re-doing my diet. Time to get serious!

Comment

subscribed
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

It was tough and a pretty good eye opener on how much strength you lose in just a week or two! Was pissed over the whole situation and ended up on the treadmill for 60 minutes.
                      True story... I hate that feeling, but hopefully you will bounce back fast (AND THEN SOME !!)

Comment

Good Luck!! Can't wait to see the after results!!
                        Girl POWER !!!

Comment

Goooooood luck!!
                          *Sarah*

Comment

best of luck to you jenn!

work hard!
                            1 Corinthians 9:24
                            Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Good start today!!

I just wanted to let you know that you got off to a very good start today with your training. Keep it up!!
                              **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                              **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                              WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
                              http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
                              http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Working...
                              X