White Flood First Time Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood First Time Review

Used 2 scoops from my brother's tub, haven't been using supps or lifting regularly since march because of baseball. Anyway, had done a full body workout 2 days prior, kinda getting acclimated, and I was amazed at the boost WF gave! I lifted more with 1.5 days of rest after a hard workout than I did fresh! Also, even though I was repping 185 on bench, I got more on the 2nd set than on the first, both to failure. I hit the same reps on my second set for pretty much teh whole workout, something I almost never do!

Anyway, was very impressed with WF and will probably purchase my bro's tub if I can. Taste and BA flush were definitely negatives, outweighed by the positive of a super workout. Hats off to you CL!
    (lhp21/formerly jhick40 on bb.com)

Originally posted by jhick40
    Used 2 scoops from my brother's tub, haven't been using supps or lifting regularly since march because of baseball. Anyway, had done a full body workout 2 days prior, kinda getting acclimated, and I was amazed at the boost WF gave! I lifted more with 1.5 days of rest after a hard workout than I did fresh! Also, even though I was repping 185 on bench, I got more on the 2nd set than on the first, both to failure. I hit the same reps on my second set for pretty much teh whole workout, something I almost never do!

Anyway, was very impressed with WF and will probably purchase my bro's tub if I can. Taste and BA flush were definitely negatives, outweighed by the positive of a super workout. Hats off to you CL!
    (lhp21/formerly jhick40 on bb.com)

Nice !

Comment

BA tingle should eventually go. Add more water to dilute the flavor or you can add an artificial sweetner.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

where to get

i tried a sample of white flood today and after being impressed with the results was wondering where i can get a larger amount for cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by ttammatt View Post
          i tried a sample of white flood today and after being impressed with the results was wondering where i can get a larger amount for cheap?
          try dps nutrition. Their prices are very good and you will get your stuff super fast. I already have a tub of white flood but I ordered the rest of my Controlled Labs stack from them last week on Wednesday and had my stuff by thursday. I ordered the whole stack (Green Mag, Purple Wraath, Blue Gene, and Glycergrow). I couldn't be more impressed with the stuff. You will definitely not regret using the full CL stack.

Comment

Working...
          X