Thread: White Flood First Time Review

Default White Flood First Time Review

Used 2 scoops from my brother's tub, haven't been using supps or lifting regularly since march because of baseball. Anyway, had done a full body workout 2 days prior, kinda getting acclimated, and I was amazed at the boost WF gave! I lifted more with 1.5 days of rest after a hard workout than I did fresh! Also, even though I was repping 185 on bench, I got more on the 2nd set than on the first, both to failure. I hit the same reps on my second set for pretty much teh whole workout, something I almost never do!

Anyway, was very impressed with WF and will probably purchase my bro's tub if I can. Taste and BA flush were definitely negatives, outweighed by the positive of a super workout. Hats off to you CL!
    (lhp21/formerly jhick40 on bb.com)

Quote Originally Posted by jhick40
    Used 2 scoops from my brother's tub, haven't been using supps or lifting regularly since march because of baseball. Anyway, had done a full body workout 2 days prior, kinda getting acclimated, and I was amazed at the boost WF gave! I lifted more with 1.5 days of rest after a hard workout than I did fresh! Also, even though I was repping 185 on bench, I got more on the 2nd set than on the first, both to failure. I hit the same reps on my second set for pretty much teh whole workout, something I almost never do!

Anyway, was very impressed with WF and will probably purchase my bro's tub if I can. Taste and BA flush were definitely negatives, outweighed by the positive of a super workout. Hats off to you CL!
    (lhp21/formerly jhick40 on bb.com)

Nice !

BA tingle should eventually go. Add more water to dilute the flavor or you can add an artificial sweetner.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Default where to get

i tried a sample of white flood today and after being impressed with the results was wondering where i can get a larger amount for cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by ttammatt View Post
    i tried a sample of white flood today and after being impressed with the results was wondering where i can get a larger amount for cheap?
    try dps nutrition. Their prices are very good and you will get your stuff super fast. I already have a tub of white flood but I ordered the rest of my Controlled Labs stack from them last week on Wednesday and had my stuff by thursday. I ordered the whole stack (Green Mag, Purple Wraath, Blue Gene, and Glycergrow). I couldn't be more impressed with the stuff. You will definitely not regret using the full CL stack.

Thread Information