Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about White Flood and Purple Wraath...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about White Flood and Purple Wraath...

I've tried all sorts of pre workout supps, NO-Xplode(blah), naNO Vapor, SP250 to name a few... So far the best I've tried was SuperPump 250 by far. The pump and vascularity were awesome. No other preworkout supp i have taken could touch it. However, I never really got a good kick of energy from SP250.

With all that said, I'm looking for a change but before I commit to spending the money I've got some questions for the guys at controlled labs.

How much Caffeine is actually in White Flood (mg per scoop)?

Purple Wraath has sparked my interest in a Stimulant Free pre-workout supp. Is this a good stim-free preworkout alternative to the typical preworkout supps that contain caffeine? Just by reading the contents of PW, I'm going to assume this is not a Nitric Oxide producer which is why I'm drawn to WF. True?

Both products look great and I requested samples of GM,WF,and PW.

Looking forward to a response and possible samples!

I'm not the guy to answer your question. But PW... if you don't pick PW up, you're missing something buddy.

Comment

enough on the caffeine

pw/wf are very different
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by vasteve20
        Both products look great and I requested samples of GM,WF,and PW.

Looking forward to a response and possible samples!
        Awesome... I think the samples will help you decide

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
          enough on the caffeine

pw/wf are very different
          LOL... I'm trying not to consume so much caffeine. SP250 didnt seem to offer a boost at all, so I'm wondering if it was lacking caffeine. Damn I cant make up my mind! To go WF/PW/GM or to go just GM/PW!
          crap!
          I am looking forward to not pissing shit out of my ass every single fucking day!
          Last edited by vasteve20; 07-07-2007, 08:13 PM.

Comment

LOL... I'm trying not to consume so much caffeine. SP250 didnt seem to offer a boost at all, so I'm wondering if it was lacking caffeine. Damn I cant make up my mind! To go WF/PW/GM or to go just GM/PW!
            crap!
            I am looking forward to not pissing shit out of my ass every single fucking day!
            In my opinion, PW is essential and WF is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by ISneakySneaky
              In my opinion, PW is essential and WF is optional.
              based on what i have read, yes i agree with that. I know i will be purchasing PW in the near future, just second guessing a wf purchase, but ill let the samples help me out.

thanks to all!

Comment

I'll tell you the motto I have come to live by concerning Purple Wraath.

Purple Wraath + 200 mg caffeine pill = teh shit.

You'll have so much energy, it'll be obscene.

Oh yea, Purple Wraath, definately a must have.
                White Flood, a very very close second !!!
                Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                Purple Wraath
                Green Magnitude
                Orange Triad
                White Flood
                Blue Up
                100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

crap!

... drink more water / re-evaluate your supplement timing.. pissing shit out of the ass is a very sad thing, and I believe all controlled labs dot com forum members currently feel the same sorrow for you.

Comment

I've tried all sorts of pre workout supps, NO-Xplode(blah), naNO Vapor, SP250 to name a few... So far the best I've tried was SuperPump 250 by far. The pump and vascularity were awesome. No other preworkout supp i have taken could touch it. However, I never really got a good kick of energy from SP250

That's why you piss out the butt. You might have a problem with Nitric Oxide products. Seems to be a trend really. I had the same problems on NO-Xplode. I'd Xplode.....in the toilet. White Flood however has the balance in my opinion where you can take it and not need to worry about shitting on yourself in 5 minutes. It does however make it easier to crap later. I mix mine with Purple Wraath and Green Mag so perhaps the aminos in PW gives White Flood something to cling to rather than running through. Who knows. But it works great and I will never use another NO product since I have White Flood!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                    Purple Wraath
                    Green Magnitude
                    Orange Triad
                    White Flood
                    Blue Up
                    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

wait wait so u guys are pretty much saying you have to go to the bathroom after everytime you use it right? Thats probably why naNOX9 always makes me feel like i have to take a fat crap during football lol...

Comment

Originally posted by WHITE_IS_RIGHT
                        wait wait so u guys are pretty much saying you have to go to the bathroom after everytime you use it right? Thats probably why naNOX9 always makes me feel like i have to take a fat crap during football lol...
                        no. those who are sensitive to stims should take it with carbs and that will help.
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

ahhh i love the names attributed to NO products that make you have massive runs.

NO assxplode
                          Superdump

my favorite of all time is easily white flood, BUT i couldnt stop laughing when i heard someone call it Brown flood ... hahaah

i was in tears the first time i heard someone say i take 4 anabolic dumps a day (refering to taking anabolic pump)

i only notice a problem with the WF/GM/PW combo when I add GG to the mix. After I go, its over with, but its a small price to pay for the energy and pumps I get from the stack

WF/GM/PW/GG def. the most powerful stack ive ever tried. my older brother used to be a supp junky with me, but for some reason now swears by creatine mono and carb slam.

i tried pricing out the single most important ingredients to me-

Creatine, NO, Beta Alanine and BCAA's

the best stack i came up with in terms of reputation and price was bulk beta alanine and creaform from primaforce, backbone stack with xtend and substance WPI, and a generic arginie/orthine supp, and a multi.

then i did some hardcore research into the very best prices for CL, and I was able to find the GM/WF/PW/OT stack for roughly the same price.

why settle for the basics when i can have all the extras???

either way, to the OP, you are going to love the samples.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                            That's why you piss out the butt. You might have a problem with Nitric Oxide products. Seems to be a trend really. I had the same problems on NO-Xplode. I'd Xplode.....in the toilet. White Flood however has the balance in my opinion where you can take it and not need to worry about shitting on yourself in 5 minutes. It does however make it easier to crap later. I mix mine with Purple Wraath and Green Mag so perhaps the aminos in PW gives White Flood something to cling to rather than running through. Who knows. But it works great and I will never use another NO product since I have White Flood!

NO-Xplode never gave me the craps, only SP250... I still have alittle left, but im over taking it...
                            I got the tub of green mag and so far so good. it does taste good, but to be honest, its hard to say if its the best tasting supp ever.
                            PW is on order, so its going to be a GM/PW stack for me. skipping the WF addition

Comment

Working...
                            X