Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else ever experiment with higher intake of Wraath?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else ever experiment with higher intake of Wraath?

If so, how many scoops total and what type of timing?
    Results?
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    Looks for the ads, coming soon!
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

one is enough for me, however, i have:

taken 1 scoop every 30 mins during a 20 mile (roughly 6 scoops)

with no food and an empty stomach, taken 2 scoops pre MMA cardio (3 + hours that day) , taken 2 scoops preworkout with GM and WF and weight trained for 1.5 hrs (while sipping on 2 more scoops), and then running 3 miles after

this stuff can keep me going forever

Comment

I used to take 1 scoop pre, 2 during, and 1 post. plus additional aminos (xtend) throughout the day

.. it was crazy .. I remember straight leg deadlifting 315 for reps doing, than not being able to lift for a week or two for some reason (vacation/school/work maybe) and i never getting it again after the break and ending my mega-summer stack of supplements =x

i drank like a horse .. constantly pissing all day long... coulda been the EC stack i was on at the time too tho..

looking back, it was prolly a bit excessive for my budget and all.. but it worked out well in the end
      Last edited by jiritt0; 07-05-2007, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        I used to take 1 scoop pre, 2 during, and 1 post. plus additional aminos (xtend) throughout the day

.. it was crazy .. I remember straight leg deadlifting 315 for reps doing, than not being able to lift for a week or two for some reason (vacation/school/work maybe) and i never getting it again after the break and ending my mega-summer stack of supplements =x

i drank like a horse .. constantly pissing all day long... coulda been the EC stack i was on at the time too tho..

looking back, it was prolly a bit excessive for my budget and all.. but it worked out well in the end
        I'm doing something similar to that right now.... maybe up to 5 scoops on workout days. And after being stuck at 315 single on the bench for 4 years, which didn't budge even when my weight went up to 185lbs, I did 320 recently at 178.5lbs.
        kane@controlledlabs.com
        www.controlledlabs.com

Comment

315 for four years? Sounds like mechanics or the way you go about the bench is off perhaps. I'd have pegged you for hitting atleast 405's. How's the support exercises looking (delts, tris, lats)?
          Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Over at BB.com Redhawk76 ran a log on megadosed PW, you should take a look at his final review of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
              315 for four years? Sounds like mechanics or the way you go about the bench is off perhaps. I'd have pegged you for hitting atleast 405's. How's the support exercises looking (delts, tris, lats)?
              405's? Double my bodyweight would be a dream... thanks... for expecting alot from me. I think.

In terms of mechanics, this is a bodybuilding type wide grip, elbows out, minimum arch type benchpress.
              kane@controlledlabs.com
              www.controlledlabs.com

Comment

Yeah, I have wondered the same thing. I am beginning my contest cut and I usually add some extra BCAA's during dieting.

I have been taking one scoop of PW pre and one scoop during workout with extra BCAA's and glutamine in each.
                **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
                http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
                http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by timberwolf
                  I'm doing something similar to that right now.... maybe up to 5 scoops on workout days. And after being stuck at 315 single on the bench for 4 years, which didn't budge even when my weight went up to 185lbs, I did 320 recently at 178.5lbs.
                  impressive. I have seen people go as high as 5 servings per day.
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I do a scoop between meals, 2 scoops during workout, and 1 scoop when I wake up to pee in the middle of the night, or if that doesnt happen, then 1 scoop first thing in the morning....comes out to like 8 servings a day
                    Controlled Labs Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by Quelly
                      I do a scoop between meals, 2 scoops during workout, and 1 scoop when I wake up to pee in the middle of the night, or if that doesnt happen, then 1 scoop first thing in the morning....comes out to like 8 servings a day
                      This is something similar to what I'd like to experiment with.
                      I recall reading from Alan Alagorn reffering to BCAA and insulin. I'll try and look for it.
                      kane@controlledlabs.com
                      www.controlledlabs.com

Comment

That is great for recovery, 8 scoops a day man! ARE U MAD?!

The most I've done is probably 4-5 scoops for recovery.
                        Throw it in a 2 gallon jug with some GM and sip on it all day!

Comment

Originally posted by Quelly

8 servings? shit, id be broke

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                            8 servings? shit, id be broke
                            damn straight....but if you have the money, then more power to you I guess.

Comment

I decided to stick to 5-6 servings max. Since I recieved my waxy maize I've been mixing 4 scoops Purple Wraath in 60g of waxy maize that I drink before and during the workout. Beginning of august I'm going to be adding green mag to that, as well as a glutamine product.

This approach is partly based on a shake suggested by Milos Sarcev. He has his clients fdrink 3 of these per workout...before, during and after.

3-5g creatine
                              3-10g glutamine
                              15-20g EAA
                              15g BCAA
                              30-50g vitargo
                              1 teaspoon electolyte drink powder
                              16-24oz. water
                              kane@controlledlabs.com
                              www.controlledlabs.com