bad juju with green bulge this am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad juju with green bulge this am

I took 5 pills like it said on the bottle about 540am. I went ate breakfast, then got back to work and chugged my PW, GG and gluta-force like I have been. Well 7am rolls around Im ready to go, I tell my workout partner to hold up so I can run to the restroom.....45 mintues later I come out of there after suffering from one of the most painful craps Ive ever taken...seriously! I think maybe I should start out with just 2 of them and work my way up. This was the first time taking the bulge. I just showered, took 2 imodiums and went to bed since it was about that time for me Hope I have better luck with it in the morning.
    Nino
    The stack:
    PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
    5'9
    197.5 LBS
    BF% 29

hmm im curious on some feedback as i should start this stack next week.

Comment

I'd recommend trying it again, often-times it is unrelated to the product and we think it is. If it is something reoccuring we will have to look into that, but I doubt it is related to GB. Have you used other Creatine products in the past? How long have you been on the Glutamine? What was your meal like?

Cheers,
      SCT
      Back to the basics!

Comment

This isnt the first time Ive used creatine, but it has been a while. For breakfast, I had the same thing I have every monday (on a ship its pretty routine) 2 slices of bacon, 8oz of scrambled eggs, potatoes and water. Im not trying to bash the product by any means, but I thought I should still give some feedback incase someone else has encountered a similar instance, Im thinking of just taking 2 early in the day, 1 with my mid meal or a latter snack and then 2 more about 1hr before i hit the gym. Ive been on and off gluteamine for about 3 years. Its never had any negative impact on me whatsoever. Im usually pretty easy going with supps..i take to them well.

Nino
        The stack:

THE MAN:
        5'9
        197.5 LBS
        BF% 29

Comment

There is a SMALL chance that it's related to the GG + GB combo.

How much GG are you taking ?

Comment

2 scoops..mainly because i work out before i go to bed so the last thing i want is to wake up just to pee...
            The stack:

THE MAN:
            5'9
            197.5 LBS
            BF% 29

Comment

Try it tomorrow with out the GG. How much water are you taking in? Was it a stomach cramp?

Comment

stomach cramp is a nice way of putting it. Ill try it w/o the GG. I drink 1.5 gallons-2 daily. 1 of those qts are during the workout and 1 is post workout.
                The stack:

THE MAN:
                5'9
                197.5 LBS
                BF% 29

Comment

well i took two the following day about 3am just to test them. well i cant say for certain anymore because Im so sick right now!! I came down with something out of nowhere!! Ill have to try it out again later. What sucked was i couldnt go #2 all day and finally tonight i was able to go..maybe its the water??? Ill post back up later..i feel like dookie right now!
                  The stack:

THE MAN:
                  5'9
                  197.5 LBS
                  BF% 29

Comment

This log of your bowel movements is promising!

hahah anyways..... GG has given me problems before if i take too much

Comment

thank you just thought Id share..cant wait for next week
                      The stack:

THE MAN:
                      5'9
                      197.5 LBS
                      BF% 29

Comment

Working...
                      X