green bulge vs green magnitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green bulge vs green magnitude

I am currently cutting right now and in 2 months i am going to gain mass and stack white blood with either green bulge or green magnitude, does it matter? I need some feedback on which to choose, i really cant find the differences that are distinct. My friend took 3 pills per serving with green Bulge(150pills) so it will last me 50days and green magnitude will last 80 servings, thats the only difference i can find. I can guy GB for $25 and GM for $40. Please tell me your thoughts

Originally posted by bosas4604
    I am currently cutting right now and in 2 months i am going to gain mass and stack white blood with either green bulge or green magnitude, does it matter? I need some feedback on which to choose, i really cant find the differences that are distinct. My friend took 3 pills per serving with green Bulge(150pills) so it will last me 50days and green magnitude will last 80 servings, thats the only difference i can find. I can guy GB for $25 and GM for $40. Please tell me your thoughts
    Do you prefer a flavored, powdered mix or pills? This may be the key question. Otherwise, both have Magnesium Creatine Chelate, but Bulge has Creatine Ethyl Ester, where Mag has Dicreatine Malate. Bulge also has some "extras" like some Arginine added. I have used both and they worked great for me! Also, Mag is the best tasting Creatine mix on the market.

Comment

Honestly, 3 pills per day for GB? The serving size is 5 pills. If you do the full serving size (which is recommended), the bottle would only last you 30 days. Green MAG would last alot longer, but is a few more dollars.

Both are equally effective.
      It comes down to:

Price (GB is cheaper, but will not last as long)
      Stacking (GB lasts as long as WB, so you can stack it evenly)
      Powder or Pills (One tastes delicious, the other is easier/more convenient to take on the run)

Hope this helps,
      Renegade

Comment

ya i am leaning towards GB, i dont care about taking a pill or powder form, my buddy took 3 pills per serving and it worked out great for him, your body can only take in so much, so basically taking 5 pills is unnecessary, in my opinion. thanks for the input

Comment

ya i am leaning towards GB, i dont care about taking a pill or powder form, my buddy took 3 pills per serving and it worked out great for him, your body can only take in so much, so basically taking 5 pills is unnecessary, in my opinion. thanks for the input
          If 3 pills works good for you than more power to you!!! It'll make the bottle last longer too. Good luck bro

Comment

3 pills of green bulge is not enough, you need 5 pills.
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              3 pills of green bulge is not enough, you need 5 pills.
              x2

+1 for recommended dosages. They're recommended for a reason.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
              US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

I just scored a bottle of green bulge from a buddy for free and I'm very much looking forward to taking it. I'm starting a mass diet soon, so I think I'll save them for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevio
                  I just scored a bottle of green bulge from a buddy for free and I'm very much looking forward to taking it. I'm starting a mass diet soon, so I think I'll save them for that.
                  Great idea bro! Good luck!

Comment

this is actually a good question. I was contimplating the same thing.

Comment

i just bought GB, WB, and GG. I can't wait to stack these together in about a month. I have read similar logs and they sounded like they worked great when stacked. I think when stack runs out i am going to buy GM(more servings per cost). I tried a sample of it and it tasted awesome.

Comment

i just bought GB, WB, and GG. I can't wait to stack these together in about a month. I have read similar logs and they sounded like they worked great when stacked. I think when stack runs out i am going to buy GM(more servings per cost). I tried a sample of it and it tasted awesome.
                        sounds like a good plan, good luck with it
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)