too much liquid...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too much liquid...?

I am in need of help. Lets just say Ive been shittin water for 2 days.
    Im taking PW - GM/GB - WF - OT
    Ive taken the PW before on its own with no problem, its awesome.

I recently threw in the WF (again fantastic product for lifting @ 530am), and a creatine. I say a creatine because 3 days ago I changed from GB to GM, but its creatine why would it make me crappy.
    3 weeks ago I started with the PW - GB - WF in a shaker in the morning 1st thing, wait 10 minutes I'd hit the can (my normal time) and go lift. I did start drinking quit a bit more at the gym on an empty stomach, 1/2 gall. out of thirst not forcing it really. But I always drink alot of water..

I dont believe it would be the PW.
    How could it be the OT.
    I dont think a creatine would have this effect.
    Anyone hear of any gastric issues with the WF?

I have had poop problems with Gasparis Superpumper.

I realize this is a sensitive issue to post your website, but I really am a believer in your products. I actually feel quite lame for posting this

Originally posted by dirtrodr

I recently threw in the WF (again fantastic product for lifting @ 530am), and a creatine. I say a creatine because 3 days ago I changed from GB to GM, but its creatine why would it make me crappy.
    3 weeks ago I started with the PW - GB - WF in a shaker in the morning 1st thing, wait 10 minutes I'd hit the can (my normal time) and go lift. I did start drinking quit a bit more at the gym on an empty stomach, 1/2 gall. out of thirst not forcing it really. But I always drink alot of water..

How could it be the OT.

I realize this is a sensitive issue to post your website, but I really am a believer in your products. I actually feel quite lame for posting this
    Try taking 1 scoop of White FLOOD with a solid food snack (Granola Bar / Rice Cake / Sandwich)... definitely keep us updated

Comment

RETRACTION

I just wanted to post up that my ......." issue ", turned out to have nothing to do with my Controlled Labs supplements. As near as I can tell it was something I ate Fri or Sat, the thing that threw me was no stomach pain. Anyway, this morning I felt good enough to hit my normal routine. Wake to a shaker of GM - PW - WF and hit the gym. Aside from a little tired and dehydrated its over.

So, I retract any incinuation that the White Flood had anything to do with it. I love my Controlled Labs and plan to be with you guys for a long time.

chris
      Last edited by dirtrodr; 07-05-2007, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtrodr

How could it be the OT.

It seems to be a common issue among Nitric Oxide and the body. A lot of people have experienced this with Superpump, NO-Xplode and even White Flood. I've gotten this to a much lesser degree on White Flood and I don't eat pre-gym. However, follow pu's suggestion to get alittle something solid in the gut and see what happens. Or perhaps reduce the amount you take in. Are you taking the recommended two scoops in 32oz of water? Try 1 scoop and see how that affects you. Plenty of ways to get through/around the problem. Good luck!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment