Cutting stack question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting stack question

I was reading up on red acid and i just wanted to know if it really works, i have some stubborn bf in the gut area that just won't leave!!! Im sick of seeing it in the mirror. And if i was still taking my Green Mag while on Red acid would i lose alot of Strength ? I know on the main site it s the basic cut stack but i want to drop this bf

Originally posted by Silent54
    I was reading up on red acid and i just wanted to know if it really works, i have some stubborn bf in the gut area that just won't leave!!! Im sick of seeing it in the mirror. And if i was still taking my Green Mag while on Red acid would i lose alot of Strength ? I know on the main site it s the basic cut stack but i want to drop this bf
    Let's start with your diet, cardio, and workout protocol first. What does that currently look like ? (this will help US help YOU get the most out of your CONTROLLED LABS stack)

Comment

Diet is med carbs, med protein, low fat. Cardio is close to HITT, work outs are a split 4 day strength program from my football program. Ex on meal plan

Meal 1 : 4 Boil egg white
      Meal 2 : Protein Shake 2 Scoops
      Meal 3 : 1 or 2 chicken Breast with either noodles or rice
      Meal 4 : Shake Pre Work out
      Meal 5 : Dinner some from of lean meat or chicken breast
      Meal 6 Pre Bed Protein Shake

Comment

Originally posted by Silent54
        Diet is med carbs, med protein, low fat. Cardio is close to HITT, work outs are a split 4 day strength program from my football program. Ex on meal plan

Meal 1 : 4 Boil egg white
        Meal 2 : Protein Shake 2 Scoops
        Meal 3 : 1 or 2 chicken Breast with either noodles or rice
        Meal 4 : Shake Pre Work out
        Meal 5 : Dinner some from of lean meat or chicken breast
        Meal 6 Pre Bed Protein Shake
        Your diet could use much work. Breakfast should be the biggest meal of the day, then postworkout the next biggest with carbs in each. Your totalling a 70 cal breakfast....not good. Veggies should be added to meals and some essential fatty acids are a necessity (particularly fish oils). Carbs should come from low glycemic carbs only, so noodles are not the best. Stick with whole grains and fruit. Your frequent feeding of protein is good, but the other macros need better incorporation in your diet.

Sesamin and Red Acid will certainly, but you will make the most progress getting your diet in order. I also highly recommend L-Carnitine.
        **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
        **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
        WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
        http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
        http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

If you are playing football and want to loose the fat you must maintain at least 1 G Protein for each lbs. It would be better for you to take in 1.5 - 2 G of protein per pound. If you are still playing and need to maintain a certain weight for your position. Add some oatmeal or other complex carbs to your breakfast. Up your total carb intake with whole grain wheat products, brown rice and potato's. Sweet potato's are the best. IMO. Also up your cardio with position specific drills to help maintain agility and quickness during your summer break. Not to mention it would make it easier on you to hit 2 a days in top shape.
          Last edited by icetrauma; 07-05-2007, 10:25 PM.
          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Great advice above... get diet on point before adding Red ACID

Comment

Working...
            X