Question for the staff of CL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the staff of CL?

Ok guys this is what I am trying to do and since I have tried so many other products on the market and they have all pretty much been sh** I am going to go with yours for now because you guys seem helpful to all of us and it seems like a solid product. First: Right now I am in a bulking stage. I have some fat on me but not a whole lot. I am on a program called Max-OT from the AST site. Heavey weights, low reps kinda thing. What would be your suggestion for a good mass building supplements stack and when should I take them for best results?

Second: After 3 months of this gaining session I am going to go on a cutting diet. What products of yours do you suggest I take for this goal?

Thanks a lot for your heelp fellas, keep up the good work. I love how you guys actually care about what we have to say and try to help us as much as possible.

Originally posted by beretta40ss
    Ok guys this is what I am trying to do and since I have tried so many other products on the market and they have all pretty much been sh** I am going to go with yours for now because you guys seem helpful to all of us and it seems like a solid product. First: Right now I am in a bulking stage. I have some fat on me but not a whole lot. I am on a program called Max-OT from the AST site. Heavey weights, low reps kinda thing. What would be your suggestion for a good mass building supplements stack and when should I take them for best results?

Second: After 3 months of this gaining session I am going to go on a cutting diet. What products of yours do you suggest I take for this goal?

Thanks a lot for your heelp fellas, keep up the good work. I love how you guys actually care about what we have to say and try to help us as much as possible.
    Well I would definitely start with the basics:

Creatine (Green MAGnitude / Green BULGE)
    Multi (Orange TRIAD)
    Whey Protein
    Fishoil / EFA's

Comment

Ok, I'm already taking BSN's Syntha-6 protein and a good EFA pill. I am definately going to get the OT. So other than that you just suggest green magnitude or bulge? What is the difference in those two? No purple wrath or white flood?

Comment

Originally posted by beretta40ss
        Ok, I'm already taking BSN's Syntha-6 protein and a good EFA pill. I am definately going to get the OT. So other than that you just suggest green magnitude or bulge? What is the difference in those two? No purple wrath or white flood?
        if you can afford them then yes, but green mag and orange triad would be the bare basics/necessities.

green mag if you want a powder, green bulge if you want capsules.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole