• Idea for a stack, please leave thoughts

Goal:
    Gain lean mass and lose body fat

Able to take anytime throughout the day:
    Animal Cuts
    AST Multi Pro 32X (Multi-Vitamin)

Pre-workout: **Made some changes after reading similar posts.**
    GreenMag (45 min prior)
    Purple Wraath (30 min prior or during workout)

Post-workout:
    ON Whey Protein

I have read more good things about the CL products than any other brand that is why I think I am going to go with these. I am unsure if GreenMag would work better with something other than Purple Wraath but that supplement intrigued me when reading about it.

Currently I am taking a GNC Creatine Monohydrate and ON Whey. This is my second creatine product and the first to give me an upset stomach daily. I am also a baseball player in college that experienced some shoulder injuries and I would like to gain more overall muscle and lower my body fat to hopefully prevent future injuries. Thank you for reading, can't wait to hear some thoughts.
    Last edited by mucraider49; 06-28-2007, 03:15 PM.

For a multi-vit, I'd recommend Orange Triad over AST Multi Pro 32X; the main reason being the joint goodies in Orange Triad (you'd mentioned shoulder injury, so I figured this might be important to you). The cost is more, but then again it's more than a regular multi-vit. Take a look, it's quite nice!

For Purple Wraath, I've taken two scoops with decent effect: drink about a quarter of that 15 minutes prior, then drink the rest during the workout.

Animal Cuts. If your diets great, it'll help some. Unless you need it for the stims portion of it, in which case you can get something a whole lot more effective for stimulant effect.

You should get a sample of White Flood, see how it works for you. I really liked it! My workout was a lot more focused and intense!

Anyway, that's my rambling $.45.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Orange Triad does sound pretty good I was just going for price but I suppose I can't put a price on my health haha. As for the White Flood I don't really think I would need that as much. I have a pretty good ability to focus but a sample couldn't hurt. I was hoping to use the Animal Cuts as a type of a more natural fat loss product. My diet isn't horrible, I don't eat anything bad but what I do eat it should be more in servings. I could sit down and eat a whole thing of cottage cheese or a ton of fruit and what not but thats off topic. I appreciate your input, thanks!

Comment

I deff reccomend white flood. Just GM and PW arent enough for me, I need something with more kick to it!

Comment

Originally posted by mucraider49
          Thanks for the info, Orange Triad does sound pretty good I was just going for price but I suppose I can't put a price on my health haha. As for the White Flood I don't really think I would need that as much. I have a pretty good ability to focus but a sample couldn't hurt. I was hoping to use the Animal Cuts as a type of a more natural fat loss product. My diet isn't horrible, I don't eat anything bad but what I do eat it should be more in servings. I could sit down and eat a whole thing of cottage cheese or a ton of fruit and what not but thats off topic. I appreciate your input, thanks!

White Flood would be great on the energy but drop the Mono. That stuff is crap considering there are so many better derivatives out there. Green Magnitude is the best Creatine out there hands down. Orange Triad, with what it offers, is going to be the best Multi out there as well. I'd say those would be the building blocks, then go from there.
          Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Thanks guys... I am going to order the Wraath, Green Mag, Triad and some more protein. Figure I will just clean up my diet completely rather than try animal cuts now. Thanks again!

Comment

I prefer Optimum 100% Whey but since you already have this one. :P

Psst, you forgot the Fish Oil =D

Like davejlowe said, Orange Triad would be a better option for the multi vitamins. Nice price too.

And I would take Lipo 6 over Animal Cuts for the extra Energy Boost. Even thought Animal Cuts is not that bad from what I've heard. But Lipo 6 won in 2006 the fat loss of the year and the energy booster of the year, so it's not rubbish.

Comment

Working...
              X