White blood Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White blood Question

This might have been asked before but i need to know. Can one take White Blood twice say before work out and Bed time ? I say this because my summer training is insane Football Camp in the morning for 2 hours nothing but running and the evening Lifting. Im ordering the White Blood & Green Mag combo ( hoping mag works better then green bulge did for me)

Originally posted by Silent54
    This might have been asked before but i need to know. Can one take White Blood twice say before work out and Bed time ? I say this because my summer training is insane Football Camp in the morning for 2 hours nothing but running and the evening Lifting. Im ordering the White Blood & Green Mag combo ( hoping mag works better then green bulge did for me)
    I think you would be OK with White Blood twice a day. Many take White Flood AM, White Blood PM, so you would be getting roughly the same amount of Arginine and Ornithine. BUT, for tough workouts like you are describing you GOTTA TRY Purple Wraath. It is the single BEST supplement I have ever taken for strength, endurance and recovery. BTW, I found that Green Mag worked better for me than Green Bulge, not to mention it tastes great and is cheaper per serving than Bulge. Good Luck!

Comment

blood or flood?
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad