Looking for....ENERGY/FOCUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for....ENERGY/FOCUS

Im looking for a supplement from controlled labs that provides me with more energy and focus in the gym. Currently i get gassed quicker than I would like and my focus is not quite there sometimes.

Before you say I need to get my diet, sleep, workout etc in check I know all that stuff is fine.

My budget is not too big so im only looking for that one supplement from controlled labs.

Right now im torn between whiteflood and PW can anyone give me a few recommendations if they have tried both or either. Other CL products would be appreciated too but i think im definitely headed down the PW or WF line.

And am I correct in thinking PW is a BCAA?? How does this help in providing energy/focus isnt it just an amino acid??

CHeers

also forgot to mention im already on creatine, I wont be needing green mag.

Comment

if your looking for energy then white flood is the way to go
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

White Flood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
          if your looking for energy then white flood is the way to go
          x2!!

You seriously won't believe the focus and energy you'll get on this. It's mind blowing even.
          Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

to tell u the truth im a little wary on nitric products like this, im almost finished my can of animal pump whilist it provides with some decent energy and some good pumps its nothing mind blowing...

So maybe I will give whiteflood a try

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeee
              Im looking for a supplement from controlled labs that provides me with more energy and focus in the gym. Currently i get gassed quicker than I would like and my focus is not quite there sometimes.

Before you say I need to get my diet, sleep, workout etc in check I know all that stuff is fine.

My budget is not too big so im only looking for that one supplement from controlled labs.

Right now im torn between whiteflood and PW can anyone give me a few recommendations if they have tried both or either. Other CL products would be appreciated too but i think im definitely headed down the PW or WF line.

And am I correct in thinking PW is a BCAA?? How does this help in providing energy/focus isnt it just an amino acid??

CHeers
              If wary of NO products, try PW. It kicks butt for energy. Not a stimulant energy, but a type of muscle energy that keeps you pushing and builds endurance. Amino acids provide almost INSTANT ENERGY for your working muscles and help you recover so you have more energy for your next workout. It's all about the PW!!!

Comment

Im still kinda confused behind the science of taking BCAA and EAA.

When I take supplements I normally get it for the science behind the supplement not all the fancy names.

So could someone please elaborate what or why makes EAA so good preworkout or PW for recovery?

Comment

Im still kinda confused behind the science of taking BCAA and EAA.

When I take supplements I normally get it for the science behind the supplement not all the fancy names.

So could someone please elaborate what or why makes EAA so good preworkout or PW for recovery?
                  Very simply put, you are staying anabolic DURING training instead of going catabolic. You are bypassing digestion, and shuttling the Free Form Aminos to your muscles at the optimal time while circulation is enhanced.

- Enhanced recovery between sets
                  - Enhanced recovery between workouts

Cliffnotes: Awesome stuff

Comment

Yeah, I messed up when I ordered from CL back then. I wanted an energy booster and I took GM. Still pretty good.

Comment

thanks for the advice.

decided on the PW ordered it from bb.com from australia so will be long wait

Comment

thanks for the advice.

decided on the PW ordered it from bb.com from australia so will be long wait
                        Great choice. Worth the wait. It will last a long time, and provide a clean energy and endurance source.

Originally posted by JPetitclerc
                        Yeah, I messed up when I ordered from CL back then. I wanted an energy booster and I took GM. Still pretty good.
                        You'd be surprised, as long as your not a seasoned stimulant user the ingredients in GM can provide quite the boost.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          Very simply put, you are staying anabolic DURING training instead of going catabolic. You are bypassing digestion, and shuttling the Free Form Aminos to your muscles at the optimal time while circulation is enhanced.

- Enhanced recovery between sets
                          - Enhanced recovery between workouts

Cliffnotes: Awesome stuff

Great post. The keys here are FREE FORM aminos, which are shuttled into your muscles much quicker than a base form of protein.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                            You'd be surprised, as long as your not a seasoned stimulant user the ingredients in GM can provide quite the boost.
                            Yeah but it would have still been a better choice if I took the FLOOD! =P

Comment

Working...
                            X