Help with stacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with stacking

Hi, 20 years old and 6'2 and weight 185. i am currently weight lifting 6 times a week and i just started taking white flood. I just purchased white blood and am going to take that at night time. On Monday,W,F i do chest/triceps and Tues,Thurs,Sat i do biceps/back/shoulders. I run a mile a day or play basketball everyday, take WHEY protein after my workout, well balanced/low fat diet(around 2000 calories, 100grams of Protein, currently taking THE BEAST, and fish oils/folic acids.

I am basically just trying to get cut up and add some mass. I was wondering what other supplement I should purchase. I was interested in Purple Wrath or Glycerglow, however i already take White Flood preworkout and these 2 supplements say to take with 32oz's of water, would i just combine one of these with my white flood mix? What supplement should i add to my regimine. Please reply, thank you

Originally posted by bosas4604
    Hi, 20 years old and 6'2 and weight 185. i am currently weight lifting 6 times a week and i just started taking white flood. I just purchased white blood and am going to take that at night time. On Monday,W,F i do chest/triceps and Tues,Thurs,Sat i do biceps/back/shoulders. I run a mile a day or play basketball everyday, take WHEY protein after my workout, well balanced/low fat diet(around 2000 calories, 100grams of Protein, currently taking THE BEAST, and fish oils/folic acids.

I am basically just trying to get cut up and add some mass. I was wondering what other supplement I should purchase. I was interested in Purple Wrath or Glycerglow, however i already take White Flood preworkout and these 2 supplements say to take with 32oz's of water, would i just combine one of these with my white flood mix? What supplement should i add to my regimine. Please reply, thank you
    If / When you hit a plateau in size, strength, or performance.. I would consider Purple WRAATH in your scenario. It would be perfect for during basketball (mix with gatorade / powerade).

Comment

I am basically just trying to get cut up and add some mass. I was wondering what other supplement I should purchase. I was interested in Purple Wrath, i already take White Flood preworkout. What are the main benifits of using this, is it necessary for me if i already use white flood, white blood, the beast, fish oils? I have checked the website on help with stacking but can you help me with how to combine these together. Would i just combine and pour PW into my white flood mix? Please reply, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by bosas4604
        I am basically just trying to get cut up and add some mass. I was wondering what other supplement I should purchase. I was interested in Purple Wrath, i already take White Flood preworkout. What are the main benifits of using this, is it necessary for me if i already use white flood, white blood, the beast, fish oils? I have checked the website on help with stacking but can you help me with how to combine these together. Would i just combine and pour PW into my white flood mix? Please reply, thank you
        Doesn't work that way. You'll add mass OR get cut. You can't do both realisticly. If you do a slow, clean bulk, then perhaps. As for Purple Wraath, it isn't necessary to take but will definately boost whatever you are setting out to do. It's the best BCAA/EAA product you can take hands down, and will only magnify the results of White Flood and White Blood. Personally I'd have skipped Blood since you have Flood and gone with Blue Up. Also, what is "the beast"? I've seen their products but what inparticular are you taking? And yes, you'd just mix Purple Wraath in the same 32oz you mixed White Flood. Tastes pretty damn good to be honest.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

yeah, pick one first. very hard to do both (cut and bulk) at once
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

i meant to say i'm trying to cut, i know its really not possible to do both because of the calorie intake to build mass. The beast is an anabolic activator. Also, i am not taking blue up and i plan on taking white blood at night to benifit sleep and i read it works best at bedtime. Thanks for your input.

Comment

2 Fl. Oz.
              Supplement Facts
              Serving Size3Sprays
              Servings Per Container120

Amount Per Serving

Somatotrophin (GH) 6C
              Gonadostimuline 6C
              Chorionic Gonadotropin 6C
              Folliculostimuline 6C
              Adrenocorticotrophin 9C
              Thyroidinum 6C
              Adrenalinum 6C
              Progesterone 9C
              Orchitinum 6C
              Dopamine 6C
              Acetylcholine 6C
              RNA 6C
              DNA 6C
              ATP 6C
              Leucine 4C
              Isoleucine 4C
              Valine 4C
              Glutamine 4C
              Estrone 12C
              Estradiol 12C
              Cortisone 12C
              Saw Palmetto 3C
              Tribulus Terrestris 3C
              Insulinum 6C

Directions:
              3 sprays beneath the tongue, hold for 1 minute, then swallow. Repeat 3 time daily. Desirable times to use the product would be before and after physical activity and at bedtime. On non training days use in the morning, afternoon and at bedtime on an empty stomach. Avoid meals and hot beverages within 15 minutes of using product.

$30 bucks for that?
              While I am all for "to each is their own", I've always been leary of "sprays" since I sold supplements years ago. I've never seen one that has honestly worked. Also, by looking at what is IN this product, makes me rather suspect of it. DNA? RNA? Cortisone? You're kidding right? Blue Up is my opinion is a better option, and less expensive for the same amount of time on product and less time frame requirements throughout the day. Good luck with it though....

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
              US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Working...