Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory Work: Hard cost to dieting?

Hello ladies and gents!

I seem to be in a predicament here. You see, I recently started a new job at a factory because it pays more and gives me full time hours. But you see, for an eight hour shift I am only permitted to have a half hour lunch. And when working, we are not allowed to bring any food, but we are allowed to bring drinks. Now when working, I need to drink something that can keep me going here! and I need some opinions on what to do. Now what I have been doing is drinking a protein shake with some juice or something with some carbs in it before/ after my break... and on my break I just eat a normal meal. But this job requires alot of heavy lifting and walking around a massive factory (yes.. I sweat like a beast too). I just don't know if my drinks are going to be enough for this strenuous line of work. I don't want to be loosing my muscle mass and I definately don't want to end up tired when I go to the gym after work. So any suggestions on some sort of liquid formations I should drink throughout my shifts?
    Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Yes. I have a suggestion.

What You need
    A 2 gallon jug
    Whey Isolate
    BCAAs
    Simple carb source

Take about 7 scoops of BCAAs, mix it with the isolate and carb source. Sip on during your workday. Maybe keep some caffeine pills or ginseng handy for a boost pre workout.

I recommend watermelon Substance WPI + Watermelon xtend

OR

GF pro Rasberry lemonade + Rasberry Excell

Comment

get a few shaker bottles and take 2-3 protein shakes with ground up oats in them. add water when hungry/want to drink it. get the protein in and the carbs/hunger curbing from the oats.

my old job was simliar, but i worke din a kitchen. yes, imagine that. but it was hellish. we coul only get cheap crappy food. so i grilled tons of chicken and nuked it in the microwave while there too. and drank protein shakes.

you can get some decent meal/protein bars too and eat them during the day (assuming you have a semi-cold spot for them to not melt while you bust ass making that $$$)
      Last edited by jiritt0; 06-25-2007, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X