Carpal Tunnel/Tennis Elbow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpal Tunnel/Tennis Elbow?

Here recently ive been experiencing numb sometimes cold hands mainly while sleeping. I wake up in the middle of the night with major pain in my hands. Sometimes I will punch the air and my elbow will pop and I will get instant feeling back in my hands. Any thoughts what I could do to help this? This is my last stop before visiting the doctor.

If something "pops" and then you get feeling back it might be a nerve being pinched. I would have a doc check it out for sure.

Comment

Thanks man. It comes and goes. Im fine for now but next time it does come back I will see the Doc. I just don't want him to tell me to take it easy.

Comment

Your radial nerve could be inpinged. I use to have problems with mine where it would actually "roll" across my elbow and be painful as hell. I had cold finger tips, almost always numb as well. Once I got it straightened out, everything worked itself out.

Just my .02

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

If it only happens while you sleep you are probably compressing a nerve due to how you are laying. try sleeping on your back with your arms to the sides, if your laying on your side it is more likely you will compress a nerve on the arms that is under you. If it is hapening in other situations then you should probably have it evaluated by a doc.
          Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Working...
          X