CL+USPLabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL+USPLabs

Thinking about my next stack: PW/GG/powerFULL/CissusRX and maybe GM green lemonade

the last 2 are from USPLabs. Anyone here have experience with powerfull and cissus rx before?

looks good, never used those usp supps though
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Powerfull is very powerfull. You'll be having wet dreams and throwing the weight around.

Cissus is a good joint supplement, but is only anabolic in higher doses.

PW/GG/powerFULL/CissusRX/GM will have your pumps hurting!!! PFull gives some nasty ones, along with GG. Cissus +PW+GM is the icing on the cake. Youll be very vascular.

Originally posted by RenegadeRows

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
        Powerfull is very powerfull. You'll be having wet dreams and throwing the weight around.

Cissus is a good joint supplement, but is only anabolic in higher doses.

PW/GG/powerFULL/CissusRX/GM will have your pumps hurting!!! PFull gives some nasty ones, along with GG. Cissus +PW+GM is the icing on the cake. Youll be very vascular.
        I got the bulk cissus rx and plan to get bulk powerfull soon and will be administering both with 00 caps. What would you recommend for serving size and number of servings?

Comment

Originally posted by externational
          I got the bulk cissus rx and plan to get bulk powerfull soon and will be administering both with 00 caps. What would you recommend for serving size and number of servings?
          i just capped 100 "00" with bulk super cissus and still have some left in the 100g container that it came in .... once I finish up the 5% extract, I'll start taking 8 caps a day (2 pre-workout, 2 post, 2 lunch, 2 before bed)
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

Working...
          X