Tricep exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricep exercises

I been getting some pain in the elbows when I train tris here lately. I was wondering if going too deep on dips and other exercises could be causing this? like on dips, krushers, and pushdowns, should I not be going down past my arms making a 90degree angle?

going up in weight too fast can cause it too .... how I messed up my left elbow a while back ... lowered weight and made sure to warm it up before working out helped a lot
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
      going up in weight too fast can cause it too .... how I messed up my left elbow a while back ... lowered weight and made sure to warm it up before working out helped a lot
      ^^^^

Same here also bandwork for me

Comment

going to deep on dips with too much weight can rip the rotator cuff out of the socket (or something painful/bad along those lines).....and cause ttons of pain

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          going to deep on dips with too much weight can rip the rotator cuff out of the socket (or something painful/bad along those lines).....and cause ttons of pain

Haven't heard that but I imagine it could be true. With regards to elbows, you could rupture a tendon, etc.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Drop the weight and reevaluate your form.

Comment

/\/\
              always good advice if it hurts

Comment

Working...
              X