Cheap Under Armour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Under Armour?

Anyone know a site with cheap under armour? their prices are ridiculous.
    Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

I believe walmart sells some under a different name.

Comment

its expensive because the stuff works and lasts. Why not spend some extra cash and get something that's worth a damn?

A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

No matter where you look, it is all about the same price.

Comment

Originally posted by clee18
          I believe walmart sells some under a different name.
          yea, i like their brand. it's got that weird little wave type logo and usually all white or black, though i admit, i have occasionally seen a red or blue one at wally worlds

Comment

Yeah walmart sells something almost similiar to under armour but I really want that HeatGear for when 2-a-days start in the august sun..A regular UnderArmour Shirt only runs about 20-25 bucks but the one I want is 35 everywhere.. I guess i'll just have to splurge.
            Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Comment

check for an outlet store ... or ebay
              jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
                check for an outlet store ... or ebay
                Ebay is the same price as retailers. Heat gear is better then the off brands unfortunately. I have used 3 or 4 other brands and for summer, nothign beats Heat Geat.

Sad to say but spend the money and get the good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                  Ebay is the same price as retailers. Heat gear is better then the off brands unfortunately. I have used 3 or 4 other brands and for summer, nothign beats Heat Geat.

Sad to say but spend the money and get the good stuff.

Ye its better to pay alot of money for something that actually works than buying aload of crap, which its cost will eventually add up to the good piece, that doesnt work
                  Your opponent can only win if you allow them too

Comment

Originally posted by burg
                    Ye its better to pay alot of money for something that actually works than buying aload of crap, which its cost will eventually add up to the good piece, that doesnt work

I wore the cheap 7$ under armour wal mart briefs every M-F for 2 semesters in the gym. I wore one pair m/w/f and another t/th/and weekens if i was on campus. (they did my laundry for me, beest part of it all).

granite they were beat and thrown out at the end of the year, but they withstood daily use.

I buy em for the jock support not the heat/cooling benefits. i've used those under armours in the past and their def worth the money if you desire it. it's life. the more you spend, the more you get.

Comment

I use the starter brand for the gym. But for hot out door activities I spend the money, all day softball tournements in August and summer league.

Comment

how do you guys wear this stuff? lol...
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

its easy -

Put one arm through the sleeve hole, then the other one. Pop it over your head and pull it down over your stomach, TADA!

A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Best way to get under armor for cheap? work at a sporting goods store. Sport Chek has done me well. All under armor I get at 50% off
                            Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

Originally posted by malky
                              Best way to get under armor for cheap? work at a sporting goods store. Sport Chek has done me well. All under armor I get at 50% off
                              Then you can distribute for a minor kick back...

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                              Purple Wraath
                              Green Magnitude
                              Orange Triad
                              White Flood
                              Blue Up
                              100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                              US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Working...