X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    Sig material ?

could be, what's it to ya?

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by matt24002
      Never thought I'd see a Ruby Rod reference so tactfully and deftly integrated into a bodybuilding forum.

Take a seat and you'll hear a lot of odd things around here that will scar you for life.
      Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

So what is tha latest with the new routine?

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
          So what is tha latest with the new routine?
          I've been keeping with the principles that ddawg outlined, though I have changed some of the exercises. Alot of this is due to the fact that my olympic lifts are getting more intense, and some exercises can interfere (try snatching or cleaning with swollen biceps). My instructor gave me some exercises for developing my upper chest (genetically my weakest area). My split for the last 2 weeks chest has been the following:

Chest:
          Incline DB Press w/ Rotation: 4x8
          Decline DB Press w/ Rotation: 4x8
          Incline Rotary Press Machine: 4x8 (a little hard to describe, but the squeeze at the very end is awesome)
          Flies: 3x8 (just can't do 4 sets)

Tris:
          Skullcrushers: 3x8
          Push-down: 3x8
          Superset Rope Push-down: 3x8
          Dips: .5-3 sets assisted depending how dead I am.

Right now, alot of things are coming together to give me some huge gains in the gym. Everyone says I've lost alot of weight but my weight has stayed the same. I'm at about 219 and I'd say 10-11% BF. Adding the rotation into most of my chest work creates a really dynamic motion and a ridiculous pump. WF and X2 dosed PW adds a noticable difference. This summer I have become addicted to Olympic lifts and they add a reall dynamic complement to most of the bodybuilding techniques we use. In two weeks I cycle off of the WF but I have a tub of GG waiting. I'm also thinking about getting RA and Sesaglow. I am so excited that CL keeps the stimulants out of their thermogenics. I love CL, but with so many supps out there, most of us want to try things just to see how they work. I have a feeling I'll be coming back though.

Thanks for following up ddawg. Would a more detailed/organized log be worth it?
          Wrist wraps fix everything.

Comment

Good to see that you are rotating and adjusting yoru exercises. Everythign is looking and sounding really good. If you want to keep a more detailed log that would be good but it is up to you.

Comment

YAY for Olympic lifts. When I'm doing my ME I'll rest for about 2-3 minutes. I don't want to be winded and have it effect my muscular performance, but for building endurance taking short rests is the best way to go. Nothing quite like 5 sets of squats with 30-60 seconds rest inbetween

Comment

Working...
              X