Orange Triad took my lunch money!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tag Vier - Day Four!

Well, took Saturday off. Ended up heading into Chicago and taking my son to the planetarium. Was pretty interesting learning about space. Makes you feel like you're not worth a shit in the whole existance that is the universe. Good times.

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! - Was Father's Day, and I told my wife, "leave me the fuck alone so I can go to the gym!" For once she listened.

Got up nice and early, about an hour before the gym and took a protein shake (2 scoops) in 16oz of milk and took my Orange Triad. About 20 minutes out I mixed my PW and GM in 32oz of water and headed to the gym! I was pumped, Back and Shoulders! So this is how it went down...

Cardio - Jumped Rope 15 minutes (start/ 10 minutes end) - Started feeling a pain in my right shin. Stress Fracture? Shin Splints? Who knows, who cares. After a nights rest, it was gone. Will start running though now that the MP3 is working again!

Front Lat Raises - 20x12x4 - Saw something on BB.com with Charles Glass about shoulders and wanted to try it out. Was a simple front lat raise but at the end, you turn palms outward (thumbs away from each other) and it was suppose to isolate the front lat more. Let me tell you, that shit worked! Felt good as hell and didn't have to go heavy to feel it.

Side Lat Raises - 35x10x3 - Also going off BB.com. Most people will do the 90 degree bend and lift with weights in front of them. This called for a shorter motion and knuckles facing the floor, everything in line to isolate the side lat. Again, that shit worked! You felt it right away and by rep 8, you wanted out. Good stuff.

Rear Lat Raise - 80x10x4 - Took a 80lb barbell and put my hands as wide as I could on it. Bent forward maybe 15 degrees max and pulled the weigt up so I had the 90 degree bend in my elbows without my elbows going above my shoulders. Blasted! Felt like I couldn't lift my arms for a few, but I told my shoulders "wake the fuck up, we're not done!"

Stretched for 10 minutes doing shoulder rotations, windmills, etc to loosen them back up.

Now came the part I was looking forward too. Pure, unadulterated fun and pain. Yes, they can go together.

I hadn't done deads in almost a month (vacation, general laziness, whatever),
    so I was looking forward to this but also hoping I hadn't become a complete pussy in that time and have to go back to 135lb deads.

Deadlifts -
    185x12x1
    225x12x2
    275x6x2
    225x6x1
    185x6x1

I usually don't pyramid, but had to get reps on this. Let me tell you, I am sore as fuck today, but I love it. 275 use to be somewhat difficult for me, but no brace, nothing and it came up like butter. I was actually shocked. I wanted 315, but since I was just coming back, better to not be greedy. I'll save that for later this week with my training partner.

Decline sit-ups - hate them, but have to build a stronger core. Bwx15x4
    Still sore from the other day doing these, but will start adding more reps or more weight to this too. I do them at a 45 degree decline, and stop just short of the pad to tense my stomach more. Good fun.

Well, I put in about an hour and fifteen minutes worth of beating my ass and loving it. Actually, this had to be one of my better workouts motivation wise and feeling pumped after it. Like I said, without CL products, I'd be broker and weaker too. It's nice to know when I spend my hard earned ducets on something, IT WORKS. But it's even nicer when it's free!!!

My weight doesn't seem to be changing too much. Been sitting at 180 for a while now. Not sure what's left to change in my diet, but debating about starting to bulk mid-way through this log. That'll be a long debate though. So we'll see. OT, PW, GM, with some WF and BU will be sweet if I go that route. Time will tell...

Monday and Tuesday are off days. Will be back in the gym Wednesday doing legs so my back and legs can recoup from the deads. Oh yeah!
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Day Five of the Spartan Love Machine Tour!

Well, what can I say. A whole lot actually but that's besides the point. The point is, I'm loving Orange Triad! This has got to be one of Controlled Labs shining star products in my opinion. Purple Wraath and Green Mag are obviously number 1 and 2, but this is biting at their heels with regards to overall effectiveness. Easy to take, no strange tastes/odors, definately does what it says and says what it does. This is like the ass kicker extraordinaire of the Mulit-vit world!

Just a few things before getting to the meat of the matter. Dry weight this morning outta bed was 180 in my skivies (drawers). Not too happy with that but like I said prior, not sure what to add/subtract. I'm thinking cardio needs to go up more and weights limited. Of course that could be obvious though....
      Also, still getting pain in my right shin that is bugging me. Usually it subsides the following day, but bothersome nevertheless. Aside for that, it's rainbows and unicorns.

Woke up at 9:00 today, had 2 scoops ON 100% Protein in 16oz ice cold water. (Yeah, I know but wasn't bad). About 30 minutes later took my Orange Triad and then 10 minutes out from the gym was my PW and GM.

Cardio - Jumped Rope - 5 minutes - I know I said was going cut this out, but I felt like it was a nice warm up. However, my right shin was actting up again. Will try to monitor this better.

Chest -
      Flat Bench Press - Felt weak on the 225's. I couldn't lock out properly.
      160x12x1
      185x10x1
      205x10x1
      225x4x2
      205x5x1

*Note: I went with a WIDE grip today to isolate more chest, so my index finger was just outside of the slit on the olympic bar for positioning. Felt great though, moreso than with standard. Still getting a strange pain in my left palm though when I go higher weights. Think something in there is mis-aligned.

Incline Bench Press - I don't do them so yeah, it's weak.
      155x5x3

Pec Deck - Had to try something new.
      100x12x3
      *Not a fan of this machine, as the body positioning feels odd. Of course that could be me getting use to the machine too. I'd rather do free weight flyes honestly.

1/2 Mile Run - 4 minutes.
      *Shin was still in some pain from jumping rope, so had to quit at 1/2 mile. Still didn't feel too bad though cardio wise. Will be getting this back up in the near future and shooting for a sub 8 min mile. Personal best is 8:18 so I want it lower!

Overall - Energy was again solid. Aches and pains were minimal (shin only problem). Orange Triad is definately helping my overall program and goals. I mentioned at the start of this log about being hungry more often with this product, but that is starting to subside. I actually am feeling fuller longer now. I think once the nutrients got in line with the partitioning and improved digestion, everything else followed suit.

I'm also going to start increasing my protein intake as well. I was taking about 150g of the ON 100% Protein + daily intake from foods but will be trying to boost that up from 150 to perhaps 250g/day and see what changes. I'm getting alittle bummed at my strength not being where I want it to be, but it'll work itself out in all due time.

Thursday is an offday for me, so Friday we'll be back at the gym working on perfection. I believe we'll be hitting Shoulders/Bi's/Tri's so it'll be another good day.

Oh, and of course, now I can say with 100% certainty. Hulk Hogan was full of shit with that "take your vitamins and say your prayers" crap and you'd be like him.

On second thought, who the hell would want to look like that?!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

lol...pastamania...

Comment

Nice !

Comment

Day 6 of the "Fantasic Voyage!"

Overview: Today was just fucking sweet. I hit shoulders and tri's today, didn't get to bi's like I wanted but that's mostly since I caught my training partner at the mid-point of his workout and just fell in and started pounding out sets. To give you an idea of just how good a day it was in the gym today, my tris and delts are STILL throbbing!! Lovin it!

Prep: Got up at 9am this morning, bypassed my shake and just downed my Orange Triad and 16oz of water. Mixed up my Purple Wraath and Green Mag about 15 minutes before the gym and went to town. Recap: No food pre-workout today. Like I said, this would be a deviation with Orange Triad for me, where some days were food and some non pre-workout.

Cardio -
            2:30 minutes of light jog on the treadmill.
            5:00 minutes of dead sprint on treadmill.
            2:30 minutes of light jog on the track.

*Felt good today. Just wanted to get a nice warmup before hitting weights. I'm still debating on throwing more cardio back in since I still have about 10lbs to drop and I need my cardio up anyways. My shin was a NON-ISSUE. No pain, period. Good stuff.

Front Lat Raises -
            35x12x1
            30x10x1
            25x10x1
            20x10x1
            15x8x1
            - Fried.
            *Same as before with hand/wrist supination towards the completion of the motion.

Side Lat Raises -
            35x8x1
            30x8x1
            25x6x1

*Did same as before, with knuckles facing the floor and elbows in line with them and my shoulder. Hard as hell this way.

Rear Lat Raises -
            Didn't do. Will focus on when I hit deadlifts Sat/Sun.

Military Press (Seated/Front) -
            95x10x3
            95x8x2
            - Deload on the rack, bottom of motion, performing stop/pause and working weak point of the motion. Killer.

Ez Bar Skull Crushers into close grip bench/tri ext. -
            105x10x3
            *This is where I caught my partner as he was about to hit it and I hate having to change weights between each of our sets so I ran with him on this as he spotted so I didn't kill myself. This just absolutely BLASTED my tri's. I think if I go solo, I'd drop to 35's on the bar instead of 45's and see how that works. Regardless. It was still bad ass.

Tri push downs (cable) -
            100x10x1
            120x10x1
            140x8x1

*Tri's were blasted always so this was a nice cap to them. It was amazing how easy these felt though after the Ez Bar.

Front Lat Raises (barbell)
            40x10x2
            *Final cap of the day. Both of us were fried after this and it was time to get my grub on.

End thoughts:
            My bench has been disappointing me alot lately. So, I attributed it to the fact I wasn't blasting my delts and tris as much as I should be. That is definately a problem I am going to remedy. My goal is to hit 315 unassisted by the end of summer. I'm sitting at 245x3 right now. I think with improving my shoulders and tris, plus having the recouping effects of Orange Triad, and soon to be adding of White Flood and Blue Up-Stim Free I will hit it. My prediction, and yes it's ballsy, is that I will bench 315 by August 1st. That is my ultimate goal and I know Controlled Labs will help make it a reality.

Orange Triad - Been working like the Alpha Male that it is. I can't say enough about how this has changed my appetite, improved my energy and alleviated most aches and pains while reducing the poping in my joints. Squats are coming this weekend so that'll be a major test.

Purple Wraath - Nothing more you can say. Everything you've heard about it, yeah, it's true.

Green Magnitude - Damn straight.

This has been one of my best days in the gym as far as productivity, energy, and focus. Thank you to Controlled Labs for that. I look forward to bigger and better every time I step foot in a gym now!!

On Deck for Saturday Morning Cartoons - Deadlifts!

Curiousity though, why the hell would He-Man be wearing an Iron Cross on his armor?????

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Also, just so there is no confusion. My days listed are SOLEY lifting days. I still take Orange Triad on my off days as well. Obviously nothing to report for that, unless I pull a Franco and go lift a car up just for the hell of it.

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                Also, just so there is no confusion. My days listed are SOLEY lifting days. I still take Orange Triad on my off days as well. Obviously nothing to report for that, unless I pull a Franco and go lift a car up just for the hell of it.

In for pics of powerlifting !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  In for pics of powerlifting !!!
                  lol, don't hold your breath.

Current Supps:
                  Purple Wraath
                  Green Magnitude
                  Orange Triad
                  White Flood
                  Blue Up
                  100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Day 7 - Didn't God even rest on this????

Ruminations: Didn't go do deads on Saturday. The wife was crying about quality time and crap and well, it was pouring anyways so I crashed in and veg'd out. So the following information is in regards to lifting on the most holy of days (that would be Sunday in case you didn't know.) Feeling good so far as far as aches and pains. It would've been nice if Orange Triad has just alittle something to releave soreness faster. I guess I can only ask for so much....

Supplementation: Check previous for times and doses.

Cardio - Sprint 1/2 mile - 3:30
                    Skipped 1/4 mile - untimed.
                    Ran ~1 mile untimed (close to 8min estimated) later at night.*Sprinted to just get the blood going at the start and then after walking a follow-up lap, I did alternating skips (think plyos).

Deadlifts -
                    185x12x1
                    225x10x2
                    275x6x2
                    285x5x2
                    315x0
                    - Crapped out on this. Got it off the ground about knee high and couldn't get up anymore. It's okay though, it'll come. Oh yes, it will come.

Barbell Bent Over Rows - Reverse Grip
                    135x12x2
                    155x10x2

*Was pressed for time but had to add this in.

Good Mornings
                    100X12x4
                    *This was my warm up for Deads combined with a few body weight hypers.

Pull-Ups
                    BWx10x4
                    *Alternated wide and mid grips.

Overall: Not a great workout by any stretch, but good enough to get me sore and get the blood/sweat going. Definately sore in my gluts, my rhoms, and my traps, so it was productive. Orange Triad is still working great, as are the other Controlled Labs products. A little pissed since I ordered my White Flood and Blue Up last week and I won't get it until Wednesday.
                    Was looking forward to seeing what kind of damage I could do tomorrow on Chest. Oh well. Today (Monday) was my day off as normal so the fun starts all over tomorrow!!!

I guess even God wants you to lift some heavy ass weights too!!!
                    Last edited by Spartan; 06-25-2007, 08:07 PM.

Current Supps:
                    Purple Wraath
                    Green Magnitude
                    Orange Triad
                    White Flood
                    Blue Up
                    100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

haha, nice pic
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Day 8 - Getting serious!

Overview: Today was a good day. Got my White Flood and Blue Up in and god damn if it didn't pump me up like Hanz and Franz!!!

Let me tell you, White Flood and Blue Up has got to be one of the most potent combinations for focus, strength, and energy. Combine these with Purple Wraath, Green Mag and Orange Triad, and what do you have? I don't know offhand but it was pretty bad ass. Today just felt so, pardon my french, fucking sweet that I just didn't want to leave the gym, period.

Supplementation: Woke at 9:00am, and took my serving of Orange Triad. About 30 minutes later I took my Blue Up. About 15 minutes from the gym I started sipping my Purple Wraath, Green Mag, White Flood concoction. Actually tasted damn good and I think I still have the previous formula Flood. Continuing sipping this throughout my workout and had to refill twice.

Chest, ah, a beautiful thing....

Cardio - Efx Elliptical R7 - 10 minutes - 150 calories. (Start)
                        Treadmill - 1/4 mile Sprint - 1:30 - 50 calories. (End)

*Felt like readding the EFX to take some stress off my shins for the time being.

Flat Bench BB Press -
                        155x12x1
                        205x5x3
                        215x5x2
                        220x5x1
                        155xFailure(13) - Partials on this and 135, no lock outs.
                        135xFailure(9)

*This felt almost easy today. I kept inching up since I was hitting the 5 relatively smooth and easy(mostly). I think next time around I'm going to up that to atleast 245 and see what happens.

Incline DB Press -
                        40x12x1
                        45x12x1
                        50x10x1
                        60x8x1

*Hit this right after Bench and WOW, loved it. Had a great pump in my chest.

Incline BB Press -
                        135x10x1
                        *Shits and giggles pretty much.

Decline Sit Ups -
                        BWx30x1

Cable Crunch Sit Ups -
                        140x30x1
                        140x20x1

Thoughts: What could I say? I didn't want to get off the bench today. I really thought about loading heavier and heavier but that's for next go. I found though what everyone has been saying about White Flood to be true. You need like NO RECOVERY BETWEEN SETS ON THIS!!! I just wanted to pound them out over and over. I think I forced 20-30 seconds rest between sets and even then I was itching to get back to it. Funny thing was it was smooth and fluid. No straining to get a last rep, or trouble to lock out. Nope. It was like, "BAM!" each one. I was loving it. If this is how White Flood + Blue Up is gonna treat me, then I'm even more of a CL junkie!!! I need I need!!!

This has to have been one of the best workouts that I have EVER had, atleast in the respects of focus, energy, and the pump I got. It was just obscene. I can't wait for Friday and Arms/Shoulders. It's gunna be fun....

Ah, let me throw my ratings up too.
                        White Flood - Strong smell out of the tub. Kind of funky actually. It's like you KNOW it's going to taste odd. Mixed 1 scoop in with my 1 scoop of PW and 1 scoop of GM and it was tasty as hell. Having had a sample pack before, I'd have to rate original taste as 7/10. However, with this combo, 9.5/10. It's just like, wow.

Blue Up - No candy ass, have to take at night and hope you see results testosterone booster. I love that you take this about 30 minutes out from the gym and IT WORKS WHEN YOU WANT IT! I had my best gains and best fat loss on this before and I am expecting nothing less this time around too.
                        10/10

Orange Triad - Best damn Multi for your money in my opinion, and as we all know, I'm always right since, well, I'm me. No joint pain, increased energy, and a better feeling after eatting. This stuff is great, period.
                        10/10

Controlled Labs has made some of the most kick ass products out there. Anyone that wants to piss away money on BSN, let me kick you in the nuts, take your money, and get you on the Controlled Labs train. I'm still keeping the money though. You won't look like Ronnie, so don't buy the hype that 3x Caffeine Bullshit like Xplode will make you anywhere close. Training and adding legitimate products from Controlled Labs is the ONLY way to go. You don't think so? I'll kick you in the nuts again for shits and giggles then.

Game on!

Current Supps:
                        Purple Wraath
                        Green Magnitude
                        Orange Triad
                        White Flood
                        Blue Up
                        100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Day 9 - My wallet is the one that says "Bad motherfucker on it".

Recap: I honestly don't know what the hell to say. I doubled up my dose of White Flood today to the suggested 2 scoops and HOLY CRAP! I had some of the god awful worst pains resulting from some of the god damn best pumps in my shoulders today. Hell, I STILL feel it. I'm just stupified at how damn well White Flood, Blue Up and Orange Triad have been working. Only complaint though is I still have that nagging shin/calf pain on my right leg. I seriously think I tweaked the calf since the pain isn't centralized in one spot in that area. Oh well, it'll pass. Today was a good day, to say the least!

Cardio -
                          5 minute warm up - 3.5 on the treadmill / 4.0 incline. - 50 calories
                          20 minute cool down - 4.0 treadmill / 5.0 incline - 200 calories

*Incline felt good so I will be keeping this in for my walking. No running today.

Shoulders -
                          Front Lat Raises - Supinated Grip - DB - 30x12x2
                          Arnold Style Front Lat Raises - DB - 30x12x2
                          Shoulder Press - seated DB - 50x10x2
                          Front Lat Raises - Barbell - 40x10x2
                          Round the World - Plates - 25x10x2, 45x10x1
                          Side Lat Raises - 25x8x2
                          Rear Delts - Reverse Pec Deck - 100x12x3

*My shoulders were so fucking swole after this. It was hard to even move them but felt so damn good too!

Biceps -
                          Preacher Curls - EZ - 55x12x2, 75x10x2, 45x8x1
                          EZ Bar Curls - 75x6x2
                          21's - Barbell - 40x2, 30x2
                          Hammers - 35x10x2
                          Pronated Curls - 25x8x1

Triceps -
                          Laying Tricep Extension - EZ - 75x10x3
                          Laying Skull Crushers - EZ - 75x10x3
                          Supinated Tricep Extensions - Cable - 50x20x1, 100x12x1, 140x10x3

*Supinating my hands on these made them feel so much more effective.

Thoughts: My shoulders were blasted and my triceps weren't too far behind. I was suprised too since I got such a massive pump about 10 minutes into the weights and it just hung for the whole time. Again, another day I just did not want to leave the gym. I got in an hour earlier than normal and ended up working out an additional hour! It was so fucking sweet and when I left, was I tired? Fuck no. White Flood and Orange Triad are CRAZY ENERGY! I love it!
                          Seriously thinking about trying 275 - 315 on Sunday with my partner there. My energy and strength feels great! Might be too ballsy but gotta see!

I'm telling you people. You want mad energy, crazy pumps, and wild strength? Get on this fucking combo. Hell, make bodybuilding.com OFFER THIS COMBO!

White Flood, Blue Up, and Orange Triad!!!!!

Up next, Squats!!!!!!!!! Oh shit am I gonna be hurting tomorrow!

Current Supps:
                          Purple Wraath
                          Green Magnitude
                          Orange Triad
                          White Flood
                          Blue Up
                          100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Day 10 - Been a busy weekend!

Overview: Been feeling good on the combined stacking of Orange Triad with Blue Up and White Flood. My strength though wasn't the greatest this weekend and could be due to a few factors. Could've been lacking on resting my body from Friday leading into the weekend, lack of sleep, reduced caloric intake, etc etc. I bumped up my White Flood dosage as well to 2 scoops as per the instructions. I don't feel any real difference so I may go back to one. However, I've grown acustomed to the taste of WF mixed with PW and GM. It's pretty damn good to be honest.

Saturdays workout (Legs/Back) -
                            *I decided that if I was going to be sore following one or the other and not be able to hit the other exercise the following day(s) then I would hit the core movements together on this day.

SLDL -
                            *Ended up being my warm up since an asshole at the gym uses the rack to do barbell curls and pose instead of what is fucking meant for. Needless to say, the asshole was there so I had to hop in so I could make sure time wasn't wasted doing bullshit.
                            95x10x2
                            135x10x2

Deadlifts -
                            185x12x2
                            225x10x2
                            275x6x2

*Been trying to inch back to 315 and I felt like attempting a bigger jump than I should've with 300 and well, after 6 inches off the floor, I couldn't get 300 up, so I had to swallow my pride and roll back to 275.

Squats -
                            185x10x2
                            205x10x2
                            225x10x2

*Need to find better foot positioning and maybe strengthen my knees since they buckle inward.

Cardio -
                            Jumping Rope - 10 minutes
                            *Figured that dull pain is actually muscular and not my shin itself. Now just have to work to get it gone.

Thoughts on the day: While not a great day, not a bad one either considering I was doing both Deads and Squats and didn't want to leave the gym. White Flood gives great energy and focus and my sets flew by as did my rest periods. Overall very happy with the products from Controlled Labs. Orange Triad makes a great compliment and vice versa to White Flood as the energy it gives after a workout when White Flood starts to wear off is awesome too. Both products are definately what the say. 10/10 is all there is!

Current Supps:
                            Purple Wraath
                            Green Magnitude
                            Orange Triad
                            White Flood
                            Blue Up
                            100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Day 11 - Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Overview: Another decent day. I think it was perhaps a mistake to do chest day the next day after doing Deads and Squats the day before. I just didn't feel like I had anything going on with regards to my bench. I felt weak. It flat out sucked. Got my reps in though, just not at the weight I wanted.

Supplements: Took dose of Orange Triad 30 minutes from the Gym. Added White Flood, Purple Wraath and Green Magnitude in 15 minutes out. 10 minutes out I took my Blue Up. Was pumped to go and fully focused.

Cardio -
                              Treadmill - Incline 4.5 - Speed 4.0 - 15 minutes
                              *Seems to help with building my calves/shins fatigue and endurance. Gets them pretty damn tight though.

Flat Bench Barbell -
                              155x12x1
                              185x10x1
                              205x10x1
                              225x5x1
                              225x3x1
                              205x6x1
                              185x10x1

*Pathetic to say the least. No spotter sucked too. I was hoping to go higher today but was just sapped.

Incline Smith Barbell Chest Press -
                              135x10x1
                              155x10x1
                              185x8x2

*Far easier than Flat Bench was today.

Stop Pause/Reset Bench Press -
                              185x8x3
                              155x8x1

*Felt that since my weight suffered, maybe getting in a few things to shock me would help next time around. I don't ever bounce off my chest, so my bottom position has to get stronger.

Incline DB Chest Press -
                              45x15x1
                              50x12x1
                              55x10x1
                              65x6x1

*Left elbow started feeling odd. Had trouble on stability.

Stretched out afterwards for about 10 minutes.

Thoughts: Really disappointed in the workout today. Was lacking in strength badly. My CL stack was doing what it needed to, but my body just didn't want to play along. Again, this was probably due to the bone headed misjudgment of doing a compound day the following day after doing double compounds prior. I won't be doing that again.

Current Supps:
                              Purple Wraath
                              Green Magnitude
                              Orange Triad
                              White Flood
                              Blue Up
                              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Day 12 - Another fabulous Monday....

Intro: Usually I take Mondays off seeing as I generally try to hit Friday - Sunday and then rest Mondays. However, I have to work early tomorrow so had to throw in today. I originally planned it as just a cardio day. But who wants to waste time in a gym just on cardio. So I did biceps and triceps. My shoulders got punished enough the last 2 days so I left them alone today.

Supplements: The usual suspects. (See prior posts).

Cardio -
                                10 minutes - Speed 4.0 - Incline 4.0
                                Skipped rope (end) - 5 minutes

*Gonna hide that rope. I know I shouldn't do it now with my shin hurting, but I do them anyways. Damn I'm hard headed.

Preacher Curls -
                                55x12x2
                                70x10x2

Standing EZ Bar Curls -
                                70x10x2

21's -
                                30x3

Hammer Curls -
                                45, 40, 35, 30, 25, 20, 15 x failure all
                                *Had to run the rack. Great pump!

Seated Curls -
                                25x10x2

Laying Tricep Extensions -
                                65x15x1
                                75x12x1
                                85x10x2

Laying EZ Bar Close Grip Bench -
                                65x15x1
                                75x12x1
                                85x10x2

Tricep Push Downs -
                                80x10x1
                                70x10x1
                                60x10x1
                                50x10x1
                                40x10x1
                                30x10x1

*Gauntlet again. Woo!

Reverse Pec Deck -
                                80x5x1
                                70x5x1
                                60x5x1
                                50x10x1

*I don't do rear delts as much as I should so I added it in today anyways.

Thoughts: Today was a far better day that my weekend was. While still not entirely happy with the weight, I decided I was going to go lower and more reps today for a switch. I had a great pump in the bi's and tri's for a bit after the gym. The bi's are still pumped however 8 hours later. It's awesome.Controlled Labs ftw once again!

Eventually....

Current Supps:
                                Purple Wraath
                                Green Magnitude
                                Orange Triad
                                White Flood
                                Blue Up
                                100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Working...