X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pu12en12g

Posting of entirely obscure pictures...

Definately a Pu trademark.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Okay, sorry about the delay, but was on vacation for a bit.

Anyways, this is my final review of Orange Triad.

I've found, personally, that I've achieved the best results with Orange Triad by taking it in the morning before food and pre-workout. I know the directions call for otherwise, but it worked for me that way. I've been really suprised by Orange Triad, though honestly I shouldn't. Having seen how the other Controlled Labs products have worked for me and having taken the odd course of non-controlled labs products, it's easy to see how great this was. All in all, Orange Triad delievered and was truly a great product. I thank the guys at Controlled Labs for choosing me to test this and look forward to more Controlled Labs products.

Overall, 10/10 one more time.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
        wtf was that snoop pic?!?!?

Sippin on some Purple SIZZURP... can't you tell ??

Comment

great log, bro ... and gratz on the new PB's you set ... good stuff

jdouchebag for president

Comment

Thanks man. Odd thing was I found myself weaker to start with when I was a little into the log but have rebounded big time. I know once I found how my body was reacting to Orange Triad and the other supps I was taking, my strength quickly returned and then some. I did deads again yesterday with little warm up (07/23/07) and went 225x12-275x10-315x6 no problem and hit that bitch "easy". Big thing though was that I was able to press through and keep working my ass off which has come to be expected from me while on Controlled Labs products. White Flood is another great product and keeps getting better it appears. I got bench lined up today but the energy and focus and everything that OT and WF have given has been the shit. No qualms about it. Fuck BSN. Fuck Ronnie. THIS is the real deal.

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Just have to add this in. Even though my log of Orange Triad has concluded, I have to put in the way my body adjusted to it, and the nutrient partitioning, my strength has been off the charts lately. I think OT actually put my body in the right mode and WF, PW, and GM have been able to take me to another level. For instance, today was back day, and oh what a day.

Deads -
              135x10
              225x10
              275x5
              315x5
              405x0 - got greedy, paid for it.
              315x10 - had to make up and wasnt even close to putting it back down till I said so.
              225x5 - cool down

T-bar rows -
              225x10
              270x10
              315x8x2

Seated Row -
              250x8x2
              270x10

Lat Pull Downs -
              170x10x3

A really kick ass day and again, all thanks to Controlled Labs fine products. I was wasted at the end but it was damn good.

Again, fuck BSN and all the fakers, Controlled Labs is the real deal.

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                Just have to add this in. Even though my log of Orange Triad has concluded, I have to put in the way my body adjusted to it, and the nutrient partitioning, my strength has been off the charts lately. I think OT actually put my body in the right mode and WF, PW, and GM have been able to take me to another level. For instance, today was back day, and oh what a day.

Deads -
                135x10
                225x10
                275x5
                315x5
                405x0 - got greedy, paid for it.
                315x10 - had to make up and wasnt even close to putting it back down till I said so.
                225x5 - cool down

T-bar rows -
                225x10
                270x10
                315x8x2

Seated Row -
                250x8x2
                270x10

Lat Pull Downs -
                170x10x3

A really kick ass day and again, all thanks to Controlled Labs fine products. I was wasted at the end but it was damn good.

Again, fuck BSN and all the fakers, Controlled Labs is the real deal.

Comment

Working...
                X