Apetite Supressents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apetite Supressents?

Anyone know any good ones? I keep falling victim to night-time carb cravings!

I've never used such a product, so I'm pretty clueless as to what product to get or even where to get it from.

help me

get something w/o caffeine so you can sleep well if your trouble time is night.

I would suggest adding more fiber to your last meal.. drinking more water during/after the last meal. and combinations of both (almonds + water = great stomach filler)

I don't know any non-stiulant appetitie supressors off the top of my head.. i havent bought anything in awhile.

Comment

almonds dont ever fill me up, I just sit there and eat the whole can.

I saw a commercial for Dexitrim Pm (stim free app-supressent) anyone know anythin about this?

Comment

drink water with almonds.. the water meshes with th ebreak down of the fiber in your stomach to create a gluey type substance that coats the walls of the stomach tricking the body into thinking it's full. it's science.

Comment

Dexatrim is crap. Just eat a regular meal and more protein pre-bed. I ALWAYS have a higher fiber meal + shake pre-bed and always go to bed and wake up with little to no appetite.
          Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

IMO, just use mind over matter bro... 5-HTP would be glorious for that time frame though... LOL

Comment

red acid gen 2 still is the best appitite supressant that I've tried.

Comment

i dont do this anymore because i can tolerate hunger pains now, but I used to make my late night shake with xanthum gum (its a fiber based thickener used in MRPs)

a tsp of that shit and your tiny little 8 oz shake turns into a feast.

red acid and thermolife zappetite are the 2 best appetite surpressants beside yohimbe and ephedrine in my experience

Comment

use a fiber supplement [or ground up steel-cut oats] and add it to a protein/meal replacement shake at night (casein protein mixed with milk and some fatty acids [natural peanut butter/almonds]).. that should do the trick..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                    use a fiber supplement [or ground up steel-cut oats] and add it to a protein/meal replacement shake at night (casein protein mixed with milk and some fatty acids [natural peanut butter/almonds]).. that should do the trick..
                    but he's lacto intolerant. I think thats why he said he cant do casien....

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
                    Purple Wraath
                    Green Magnitude
                    Orange Triad
                    White Flood
                    Blue Up
                    100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan

There's several forms of lactose free casein... thats no excuse. IMO, it's a mind over matter thing as I previously mentioned, I would TRY fixing the nutrition up a bit, (read: pre-bed shakes) and bust out some wicked will power...

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan

Muscle Milk is lactose free

Usually I down some MM before bed, but sometimes I still get crazy food cravings like 30 minutes after.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                          Muscle Milk is lactose free

Usually I down some MM before bed, but sometimes I still get crazy food cravings like 30 minutes after.
                          Toss in some EVOO (extra virgin olive oil, for those who don't watch my wife on food network!)

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
                            Toss in some EVOO (extra virgin olive oil, for those who don't watch my wife on food network!)
                            True true, good healthy fats there.

Current Supps:
                            Purple Wraath
                            Green Magnitude
                            Orange Triad
                            White Flood
                            Blue Up
                            100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Working...