No announcement yet.

Whey Protein Powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally buy from True Protein, the Iso is rally good as is the flavoring. Also you can add in Aminogen and others if you choose to.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
      I personally buy from True Protein, the Iso is rally good as is the flavoring. Also you can add in Aminogen and others if you choose to.
      I just ordered 10lbs custom morning mix I made and 10 lbs of a custom nighttime mix I made

I'm about to order 10 lbs of a pre-workout mix but have yet to decide on the mix yet.

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
        I just ordered 10lbs custom morning mix I made and 10 lbs of a custom nighttime mix I made

I'm about to order 10 lbs of a pre-workout mix but have yet to decide on the mix yet.
        Nice, what flavors and blend? Their premium flavors are as good if not better then BSL!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
          Nice, what flavors and blend? Their premium flavors are as good if not better then BSL!
          I got Premium Dutch Choc. Fudge
          50%Egg White
          50%MPI

Strawberry n' Cream
          40%Egg White
          20%M. Casein
          20%WPI
          10%Calcium Caseinate
          10%Whole Egg Protein

All with aminogen mix.

haven't decided on the other one yet, any suggestions?

Comment

Nice blends, I was messing around as well today for a future order. Going to do somethign with MPI but not sure what yet.

My preworkout is pretty simple, WPI. Very rarely do I do carbs or anything else. I may switch and add in some egg, caesin, or MPI.

Comment

Working...
            X