Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr.Dave1 take on CLs Orange triad (sponsored log)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 18

No surprise here, I had another great workout (legs). Energy was a little higer than yesterday and continues to be high. I experienced a little bit of knee pain with leg press; the pain was probably about the same as last week if not a little less. No complaints. Things continue to go well.
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Day 19

I had a pretty good workout today (chest/back) the chest portion was great but the back portion was a bit tough . . . the gym was very humid this morning which kinda sucked the life outta me half way through the back portion. After my shower I felt very good though, lotsa energy. No joint issues today. No complaints
      Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

Comment

Day 20

I had a great workout today (arms/shoulders). I definitely put up some good weight this morning. Energy levels were high even with less sleep than usual. No pain in the wrists or elbows at all. Nearing the end of weak three and I am very happy with the results thus far. Joint pain is down and energy is up, I think I sounds like a broken record . . . but that's how it is. I think I might try the 2x3 dosing scheme next week to see if I notice any difference; 3x2 has worked great but I think the alternative is worth exploring.

Comment

Days 21 and 22

These two days covered the weekend, my days off from the gym. Not surprisingly I had no joint issues and my energy levels were high. I started the 2x3 dosing scheme on day 21. Being that it's the weekend it's hard to gauge any differences. So far I would say it works about the same. I'll let ya know what I think later in the week.

Comment

Sounding great

Comment

Day 23

Well, it's Monday but it sure did not feel like a Monday energy wise. I was full of energy at the gym and my energy levels continue to be good thus far today. Today was chest/back and I had no joint issues as usual. I am continuing with the 2x3 dosing scheme and do not notice a whole lotta difference. Energy levels might be a bit more stable . . . I'll let ya know tomorrow.
              One thing I noticed, not sure if it's coincidence or not but typically within the hour after taking OT I feel an increased urge to defecate. No problem with diarrhea or anything just seems to be increased frequency . . . nothing wrong with being regular. I'll try to pay a little closer attention to see if I see the same pattern

Comment

Day 24

COntinued with 2x3 dosing today. I had a very good arms/shoulders day in the gym this morning. My elbow was not bothering me on tris and my wrist was fine on bis. Energy level was pretty consistent (and high) throughout the day. All in all a very good day. 2x3 dosing seems fine although not much different than 3x2 dosing IMO.

Comment

Days 25 and 26

Day 25 was the 4th of July, which I took off from the weight room . . .yeah I was a a slacker. It's all good though b/c today I did legs/chest/back (yesterdays and today's workout). That was tough as I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night but OT helped me pull through. No joint issues today. 2x3 dosing seems to do a good job of keeping the energy levels up for me slighlty better than 3x2.

Comment

Day 27

I had a very good workout today (arms/shoulders). Energy level was high in the gym and continued through out the day. Energy level was way above average today. No joint issues with bis/tris/shoulders.

Nearing the end of week 4 and I am still liking OT very much2x3 dosing seems to work about the same as 3x2 . . . I'll continue with 2x3 until the end just to see if I notice anything different. Unless I notice a difference I will probably go with the recommended 3x2 as its slightly easier.

Comment

Day 28 and 29

This weekend was pretty busy, I spent a lot of time studying for the step 2 of the US medical licensing exam (which I am taking at the end of the month) as well as some time to rest and relax and have fun. OT helped keep my energy levels up during the many hours of boring studying No joint issues to report this weekend.

On further consideration I think I noticed a bit smoother energy level through out the day with the 3 times a day dosing compared to the 2 times a day dosing. I'll continue to pay better attention to this.

Week 4 synopsis
                      - increased energy levels continue
                      -2x3 dosing seems to provide a slightly more consistent energy level than 3x2
                      - joint pain is noticeably lower

Comment

Day 30

Today was chest/back, I had a good workout. NO joint issues and energy levels were up and consistent throughout the day. No surprises just good results.

Comment

Day 31

Another day of 2x3 dosing. Great arms/shoulders workout this a.m. Energy leves were up through out the day, no post lunch crash. No joint issues. Keep the good times rollin'

Comment

Day 32

Today was a very good leg day in the gym. Energy was high and knee pain was very minimal. Today I had to cut my workout slightly short as I had a neurosurg conference to go to this morning. I was glad my OT was keeping my energy up, as others were grabbing multiple cups of coffee to stay awake I was content drinking water. Energy levels were good throughout the day. No complaints or issues to report. Still lovin' da OT

Comment

Day 33

Chest/back was on par with my workouts since starting OT; chest was a little better than usual back was about the same. Energy levels were up and no joint issues (although chest/back does not usually bother me anyway). I'm still convinced 2x3 dosing gives a slightly more consistent energy boost through out the day than 3x2. No complaints today.

Comment

Day 34

TOday was shoulders/arms. I had a good workout without any joint issues in wrists or elbows. Energy levels were up through out the day (definitley think 2x3 helps with that). Still pooping more than usual as well.

All in all things seem to be going well

Comment

Working...
                                X