Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr.Dave1 take on CLs Orange triad (sponsored log)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Days 7 and 8

Saturday and Sunday were my days off from the gym. However, I was plenty busy with driving and family activities. My nephews (16 months and 3.5 years) kept me busy today . . . OT helped me with my energy levels again.

Recap of thoughts/effects from first week
    • solid formula
    • increased energy
    • decrease in joint pain
    • a multi that does not taste or smell like crap

I have definitely been impressed by OT thus far. A bit surprised to see a decrease in joint pain in the first week but I can't argue with the results. I have been enjoying the increased energy levels as well . . . might be B-complex or immune boosters.

Any questions let me know
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
      Typically OT then food a bit later, seems to work well
      Same here, I do OT followed immediately (pretty much) by food.

Comment

Day 9

I felt great at the gym this morning despite another shorter than usual night of sleep. Energy level was great and I hit all my lifts . . . I was a little distracted today (for no particular reason) so I did not fully take advantage of the energy but I still had a kick a$$ workout. No joint issues, no health issues, do digestion issues. All in all very good.
        Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

Comment

Day 10

Fortunately the trend of increased energy continues today. I had a very good workout this a.m. and my energy is currently higher than usual and higher than last week. Today was arms/shoulders . No pain in elbows today during tris, which was an improvement from last week. Very minimal joint pain in shoulders today. No complaints.

Energy is up and joint issues are down

Comment

Day 11

Today was leg day in the gym. Simialr to last weeks workout, I decided not to continue posting my workouts as the outcomes I am interested for OT do not inlude gaining massize strength(If I do I will lt ya know). I woke up and had good energy levels and still have plenty of energy. I noted the decreased knee pain through out my leg workout, a nice change that I have been enjoying. I still have a little pain but it is less than usual and about the same that I experienced last week.

Comment

Day 12

So last night I only got 4.5 hours of sleep but it's all good as good old OT kicked in by the time I got to the gym for chest/back day and it helped me have a very good workout. Intensity was high and lifts were great, joint issues were minimal to nil. I am rather intrigued by the increased energy since starting OT as that is the only change that I have made to my supplement regimen and I was using a multi prior to starting OT and have used other multis with b-complex . . . maybe the immune complex adds an extra oomph. That's all for now if I think of anymore later in the day I'll let ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
                So last night I only got 4.5 hours of sleep but it's all good as good old OT kicked in by the time I got to the gym for chest/back day and it helped me have a very good workout. Intensity was high and lifts were great, joint issues were minimal to nil. I am rather intrigued by the increased energy since starting OT as that is the only change that I have made to my supplement regimen and I was using a multi prior to starting OT and have used other multis with b-complex . . . maybe the immune complex adds an extra oomph. That's all for now if I think of anymore later in the day I'll let ya know.

Could be the nutrient partitioning and digestive fuctions kicking in on a better level allowing greating retention and use of the energy intake. My .02 - could be total bullshit too.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                Purple Wraath
                Green Magnitude
                Orange Triad
                White Flood
                Blue Up
                100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                  Could be the nutrient partitioning and digestive fuctions kicking in on a better level allowing greating retention and use of the energy intake. My .02 - could be total bullshit too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan

sounds good to me . . . whatever it is I'll take it

Comment

Day 13

Almost the end of week 2, I had a very good arms/shoulders workout this a.m. Energy and focus were great, joint pain was nonexistant. Energy has acutally been through the roof . . . I'm thinkin the OT in combo with that general lift due to it being Friday are to thank for that. No complaints today.

Comment

Days 14 and 15

Both of these days are off-days. Yesterday I was volunteering at a festival for kids, our hospital booth was trying to get kids comfortable being around health professionals. So I was sitting at a table helping hundreds of kids make play stethoscopes for 7 hours!!! I am thankful for the increased energy of the OT b/c otherwise I would have been beat by the end. My patience was wearing really thin by the end . . . but I still had plenty of energy. One of my fellow classmates kept going for more coffee to stay alert but I was doin fine. No joint issues today or yesterday.

Summary of week 2
                        More of the same that I saw during week 1 . . . increased energy, decreased joint issues OT is kickin' a$$

Comment

Day 16

Today I had another great workout (chest/back), good energy and high intensity. No joint complaints at all, which is not too surprising as chest/back day usually is not too bad on the joints. energy is still high postworkout. This increased energy with OT is quite nice . . . I think I may have found a new favorite multi.

Comment

Day 17

Well I had another great workout(shoulders/arms) this a.m. I seem to be on quite the streak here lately. No joint issues today at all with tris (elbows) or bis (wrist). Energy was high in the gym and continues to be high now. SO basically more of the same . . . I am liking this consistency

Comment

looking good doc. any pics of the play stethoscopes?
                              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                              Purple Psyko
                              Gold Feast
                              Blue Gene
                              Blue Growth
                              REDuction AM/PM Shots
                              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                              Orange TRIad
                              White Flood (5 Flavors)
                              Black Hole
                              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                              Green Bulge
                              White Blood 2
                              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                              Blue Up
                              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                                looking good doc. any pics of the play stethoscopes?
                                LOL I did not take a camera along, I think one of the other volunteers snapped some pics of them . . . I'll have to check

Comment

Working...
                                X