Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dr.Dave1 take on CLs Orange triad (sponsored log)

Default Day 12

So last night I only got 4.5 hours of sleep but it's all good as good old OT kicked in by the time I got to the gym for chest/back day and it helped me have a very good workout. Intensity was high and lifts were great, joint issues were minimal to nil. I am rather intrigued by the increased energy since starting OT as that is the only change that I have made to my supplement regimen and I was using a multi prior to starting OT and have used other multis with b-complex . . . maybe the immune complex adds an extra oomph. That's all for now if I think of anymore later in the day I'll let ya know.
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dave1
    So last night I only got 4.5 hours of sleep but it's all good as good old OT kicked in by the time I got to the gym for chest/back day and it helped me have a very good workout. Intensity was high and lifts were great, joint issues were minimal to nil. I am rather intrigued by the increased energy since starting OT as that is the only change that I have made to my supplement regimen and I was using a multi prior to starting OT and have used other multis with b-complex . . . maybe the immune complex adds an extra oomph. That's all for now if I think of anymore later in the day I'll let ya know.

Could be the nutrient partitioning and digestive fuctions kicking in on a better level allowing greating retention and use of the energy intake. My .02 - could be total bullshit too.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan
    Could be the nutrient partitioning and digestive fuctions kicking in on a better level allowing greating retention and use of the energy intake. My .02 - could be total bullshit too.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan

sounds good to me . . . whatever it is I'll take it
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

Default Day 13

Almost the end of week 2, I had a very good arms/shoulders workout this a.m. Energy and focus were great, joint pain was nonexistant. Energy has acutally been through the roof . . . I'm thinkin the OT in combo with that general lift due to it being Friday are to thank for that. No complaints today.

Default Days 14 and 15

Both of these days are off-days. Yesterday I was volunteering at a festival for kids, our hospital booth was trying to get kids comfortable being around health professionals. So I was sitting at a table helping hundreds of kids make play stethoscopes for 7 hours!!! I am thankful for the increased energy of the OT b/c otherwise I would have been beat by the end. My patience was wearing really thin by the end . . . but I still had plenty of energy. One of my fellow classmates kept going for more coffee to stay alert but I was doin fine. No joint issues today or yesterday.

Summary of week 2
    More of the same that I saw during week 1 . . . increased energy, decreased joint issues OT is kickin' a$$

Default Day 16

Today I had another great workout (chest/back), good energy and high intensity. No joint complaints at all, which is not too surprising as chest/back day usually is not too bad on the joints. energy is still high postworkout. This increased energy with OT is quite nice . . . I think I may have found a new favorite multi.

Default Day 17

Well I had another great workout(shoulders/arms) this a.m. I seem to be on quite the streak here lately. No joint issues today at all with tris (elbows) or bis (wrist). Energy was high in the gym and continues to be high now. SO basically more of the same . . . I am liking this consistency

looking good doc. any pics of the play stethoscopes?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Labs
    looking good doc. any pics of the play stethoscopes?
    LOL I did not take a camera along, I think one of the other volunteers snapped some pics of them . . . I'll have to check

Default Day 18

No surprise here, I had another great workout (legs). Energy was a little higer than yesterday and continues to be high. I experienced a little bit of knee pain with leg press; the pain was probably about the same as last week if not a little less. No complaints. Things continue to go well.

Default Day 19

I had a pretty good workout today (chest/back) the chest portion was great but the back portion was a bit tough . . . the gym was very humid this morning which kinda sucked the life outta me half way through the back portion. After my shower I felt very good though, lotsa energy. No joint issues today. No complaints

Default Day 20

I had a great workout today (arms/shoulders). I definitely put up some good weight this morning. Energy levels were high even with less sleep than usual. No pain in the wrists or elbows at all. Nearing the end of weak three and I am very happy with the results thus far. Joint pain is down and energy is up, I think I sounds like a broken record . . . but that's how it is. I think I might try the 2x3 dosing scheme next week to see if I notice any difference; 3x2 has worked great but I think the alternative is worth exploring.

Default Days 21 and 22

These two days covered the weekend, my days off from the gym. Not surprisingly I had no joint issues and my energy levels were high. I started the 2x3 dosing scheme on day 21. Being that it's the weekend it's hard to gauge any differences. So far I would say it works about the same. I'll let ya know what I think later in the week.

Sounding great

Default Day 23

Well, it's Monday but it sure did not feel like a Monday energy wise. I was full of energy at the gym and my energy levels continue to be good thus far today. Today was chest/back and I had no joint issues as usual. I am continuing with the 2x3 dosing scheme and do not notice a whole lotta difference. Energy levels might be a bit more stable . . . I'll let ya know tomorrow.
    One thing I noticed, not sure if it's coincidence or not but typically within the hour after taking OT I feel an increased urge to defecate. No problem with diarrhea or anything just seems to be increased frequency . . . nothing wrong with being regular. I'll try to pay a little closer attention to see if I see the same pattern

Default Day 24

COntinued with 2x3 dosing today. I had a very good arms/shoulders day in the gym this morning. My elbow was not bothering me on tris and my wrist was fine on bis. Energy level was pretty consistent (and high) throughout the day. All in all a very good day. 2x3 dosing seems fine although not much different than 3x2 dosing IMO.

Default Days 25 and 26

Day 25 was the 4th of July, which I took off from the weight room . . .yeah I was a a slacker. It's all good though b/c today I did legs/chest/back (yesterdays and today's workout). That was tough as I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night but OT helped me pull through. No joint issues today. 2x3 dosing seems to do a good job of keeping the energy levels up for me slighlty better than 3x2.

Default Day 27

I had a very good workout today (arms/shoulders). Energy level was high in the gym and continued through out the day. Energy level was way above average today. No joint issues with bis/tris/shoulders.

Nearing the end of week 4 and I am still liking OT very much2x3 dosing seems to work about the same as 3x2 . . . I'll continue with 2x3 until the end just to see if I notice anything different. Unless I notice a difference I will probably go with the recommended 3x2 as its slightly easier.

Default Day 28 and 29

This weekend was pretty busy, I spent a lot of time studying for the step 2 of the US medical licensing exam (which I am taking at the end of the month) as well as some time to rest and relax and have fun. OT helped keep my energy levels up during the many hours of boring studying No joint issues to report this weekend.

On further consideration I think I noticed a bit smoother energy level through out the day with the 3 times a day dosing compared to the 2 times a day dosing. I'll continue to pay better attention to this.

Week 4 synopsis
    - increased energy levels continue
    -2x3 dosing seems to provide a slightly more consistent energy level than 3x2
    - joint pain is noticeably lower

Thread Information