Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr.Dave1 take on CLs Orange triad (sponsored log)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Days 35 and 36

well these days cover the weekend when I do not lift. I did not have any joint issues over the weekend. My energy levels were great. Most of my weekend was again spent studying for the USMLE step 2 which i take in 2 weeks . . . OT kept me going through the boredom. Also still noting increased pooping

Summary of effects this week
    - still noting noticeable decrease in joint pain
    - still noting increased energy levels throughout the day . . . 2x3 dosing seems to help keep the levels a bit more constant
    - increase in pooping . . . nothing wrong with being regular
    - no unwanted sides noted

Still lovin' my OT
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Day 37

Today was chest/back. I had a very good work out, good energy, no joint issues. Again I feel the 2x3 dosing has helped keep my energy levels up midday compared to 3x2. Still pooping more than average. No unwanted side effects to report.

Basically I am begininning to sound like a broken record at this point - energy up, joint pain down, 2x3 gives more consistent energy levels, increased pooping. I think I will probably stop my official log at 40 days as things are starting to get busy for me and the effects are very apparent by now. However, I'm still lovin' da OT
      Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

Comment

Day 38

Today was arms/shoulders in the gym. I had a good workout, changed things up a bit and was still feeling good. OT kept my energy up, recovery time down and joint pain nearly nonexistant. Still having increased pooping. I also still like 2x3 dosing better. Energy level still up and going strong.

Comment

Day 39

Today was legs. It was another rushed but good work out b/c I had a conference this am. OT helped keep me awake during that conference and my evening conference as well. energy levels were up and consistent through out the day (2x3 dosing is good). I had minimal joint issues today, knees are definitely doin better on OT. Still increased pooping.

All in all good day

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
            Still increased pooping.

like in a bad, uncomfortable way, or just more regular?

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
              like in a bad, uncomfortable way, or just more regular?
              Being regular has never been an issue for me as I get lotsa fiber in my diet . . . I meant increased pooping as in an increase in volume . . . not uncomfortable or anything bad . . . but I have needed to use the plunger more frequently since starting OT

Comment

Day 40

Today marks the official end of my OT log.
                Today was chest/back in the gym today. I got less than adequate sleep last night and was dragging when I got up . . . fortunately my OT kicked in by the time I got to the gym and I ended up having a very good workout. Energy levels were consistent through out the day. No joint issues in the gym today. Still increased volume of poop.

I want to thank the folks at CL for providing a bottle of OT to log. I must say that I was happily surprised with the results. I did not think I would see such a change from a multi.
                SUMMARY of OT EFFECTS
                • increased energy - noticeable at 3x2 or 2x3 dosing; 2x3 dosing gave slightly more consistent levels throughout the day. I like the ernergy boost as it is not like the caffeine boost which makes me feel jittery and wears off fast leaving me feel worse than before having any. The OT boost is smooth energy providing constant boost, even more so with 2x3 dosing. Also seems to have decreased my recovery time in the gym as I have been finishing my workouts faster
                • decrease in joint pain - prior to OT I had wrist, elbow and knee pain with lifting, now I very minimal knee pain, and no wrist or elbow pain. It has definitely been an effective joint support supp
                • increase in bowel movement volume - In general I have no issues being regular as I tend to have a lot of fiber in my diet. Since starting OT I have noticed that the volume of my bowel movements has increased . . . I have had to reach for the plunger much more frequently than usual.
                • The pill itself has a nice coating on it so that the multi does not taste like crap or get stuck in your throat as you swallow

All in all it is definitely the best multi vitamin that I have tried. I will definitely recommend OT to anyone looking for a quality multi

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
                  Today marks the official end of my OT log.
                  Today was chest/back in the gym today. I got less than adequate sleep last night and was dragging when I got up . . . fortunately my OT kicked in by the time I got to the gym and I ended up having a very good workout. Energy levels were consistent through out the day. No joint issues in the gym today. Still increased volume of poop.

I want to thank the folks at CL for providing a bottle of OT to log. I must say that I was happily surprised with the results. I did not think I would see such a change from a multi.
                  SUMMARY of OT EFFECTS
                  • increased energy - noticeable at 3x2 or 2x3 dosing; 2x3 dosing gave slightly more consistent levels throughout the day. I like the ernergy boost as it is not like the caffeine boost which makes me feel jittery and wears off fast leaving me feel worse than before having any. The OT boost is smooth energy providing constant boost, even more so with 2x3 dosing. Also seems to have decreased my recovery time in the gym as I have been finishing my workouts faster
                  • decrease in joint pain - prior to OT I had wrist, elbow and knee pain with lifting, now I very minimal knee pain, and no wrist or elbow pain. It has definitely been an effective joint support supp
                  • increase in bowel movement volume - In general I have no issues being regular as I tend to have a lot of fiber in my diet. Since starting OT I have noticed that the volume of my bowel movements has increased . . . I have had to reach for the plunger much more frequently than usual.
                  • The pill itself has a nice coating on it so that the multi does not taste like crap or get stuck in your throat as you swallow

All in all it is definitely the best multi vitamin that I have tried. I will definitely recommend OT to anyone looking for a quality multi
                  Awesome

Comment

Working...
                  X