Shaker Bottles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdiritto
    I used to have horrible issues with BB.com bottles leaking.. i own like 15.. and now the same 15 never leak. it's cool. used to piss me off big time, but they fixed themselves somehow

I'm 0/3 with my BB.com shaker bottles, they are the worst... I have an ON Whey shaker too, it sucks...
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

** CONTROLLED LABS Stack - White Flood, White Blood, Blue Up, Purple Wraath, Green MAGnitude, Green Bulge, Orange TRIad & GlycerGrow **

Comment

Originally posted by clee18
      I don't think the peanut butter would mix well either, I'd use a blender for that combo.
      Agreed

Comment

you involve PB with anything you'll need some electricity somewhere down the line.
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
          you involve PB with anything you'll need some electricity somewhere down the line.
          yeah I use what my g/f calls the "man blender". It's the handheld one that you can stick in the shaker bottle. I'll never have to use a standard blender when it comes to shakes.

Comment

Working...
          X