WF sample review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WF sample review.

Alright so I got my WF sample and i've been itching for a day when it wasn't raining to try it.. I got my wish. I took it about 30minutes pre workout.
    First off, the taste was absolutely horrid..never have I retched so much trying to drink something..but I realize that's the price you pay..

So I get to the Track field and start doing my warmups. After about a lap I felt a tingling in my legs for about 5 seconds but that was it..I never really got a pump. I mixed the sample pack with about 10oz of water and my stomach hurt for a couple minutes but nothing uncontrollable. My sets up pushups went pretty easy though..that's the only change I can really think of.

Right now I weigh about 220 pounds so it could be possible I just didn't have enough..
    Other possible conflicts: I was tired when I took it, it had been a long day but I don't like going a weekend without a good cardio. I also hadn't eaten well that day since I had been gone and couldn't really control that factor.
    Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

why are people ignoring the packet. it says in black and white to use 26-32 ounces of water. it would taste better and have better effects since you need good hydration levels for the pump.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      why are people ignoring the packet. it says in black and white to use 26-32 ounces of water. it would taste better and have better effects since you need good hydration levels for the pump.

Comment

agreed

why would you not read the packet...what a waste of a sample...also why would you need it while running track?????i cant see how a pump would help
        WHEN YOU THINK YOUR TIRED.......
        SAY TO YOURSELF......................

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

Originally posted by scruffy_poc
          why would you not read the packet...what a waste of a sample...also why would you need it while running track?????i cant see how a pump would help

Comment

I Hate The Thought Of Wasted Wf..........just Give It To Me Instead

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

On the back of my container it says
              Initial (First Serving) Instructions:
              Combine 1/2 Scopp of WHITE FLOOD TM with 5 oz of water and consume it before workout.
              Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Comment

I've learned that tons of extra water never hurts. . . .with pretty much any kind of supplement
                Wrist wraps fix everything.

Comment

Originally posted by larsons
                  Combine 1/2 Scopp of WHITE FLOOD TM with 5 oz of water and consume it before workout.

where did you get your container

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

post said sample packet?

1/2 scoop with 5 ounces is the same as 1 serving in 20 ounces (.5 scoops is .25 of a serving)

Out Now:
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by scruffy_poc
                      where did you get your container
                      I got my container from mysupplementstore.com

Do you think they gave me a phony product?

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                      post said sample packet?

1/2 scoop with 5 ounces is the same as 1 serving in 20 ounces (.5 scoops is .25 of a serving)
                      1/2 a scoop for initial serving kinda is a sample isn't it? your sampling it to test your body? i don't know. I can see how my wording was confusing.
                      Should I be using more?

Comment

Alright so I got my WF sample
                        On the back of my container
                        So when you took the sample, you didn't read the directions on the back... instead you looked at the White FLOOD container (just making sure I understand you correctly) ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          So when you took the sample, you didn't read the directions on the back... instead you looked at the White FLOOD container (just making sure I understand you correctly) ?
                          No no no, I mispoke when I made the thread. Inital First Serving of 1/2 scoop just sounds like a sample to me. I bought a container and that's what I used it from.

Comment

I got my container from mysupplementstore.com

Do you think they gave me a phony product?

1/2 a scoop for initial serving kinda is a sample isn't it? your sampling it to test your body? i don't know. I can see how my wording was confusing.
                            Should I be using more?
                            ok, so you did a half scoop with 10 ounces? that is plenty of water for that amount.

Out Now:
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

OKay lol to avoid any confusion I'm going to post my SECOND TRIAL.

Today I woke up at about 8 or a little before (workout starts at 9) and I had breakfast.
                              Breakfast consisted of Oatmeal and a protein shake and I finished eating around 8:10
                              After eating I waited until about 35 minutes (which I told was plenty of time for you to be considered on an empty stomach which I was told was ideal for using Nitric Oxide products)
                              I mixed two scoops of WHITE FLOOD with about 25ounces of water. (My container said to mix two scoops with 16-20 ounces so I added a little to make sure there was enough water)
                              I get to the gym about 9 and we do our warmups and then I get right into my bench. I didn't really feel any pump yet..Is there possibly something with my diet that will hinder the product in some way? I've talked to so many people and they'll swear up and down that Controlled Labs is where it's at. People that I trust and I know they arn't bs'ing me. But i've always had trouble with all types of supplements so is it something genetic or possibly dietary? I got about 7 1/2-8 hours of sleep which I know is less than I should be getting (hey I was with my woman...cut me some slack lol).

Comment

Working...
                              X