Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Orange Triad sponsored Log

Default Day 40

Woke up with a little stiffness in the left shoulder, other joints feel good. After a short warmup the shoulder was ready to go, and didn't give me any problems during the workout. Cardio afterwards went very well, slowly getting my conditioning for the kickboxing back.

4 sets 4 reps

HS Shoulder Press - 90
    LF Chest Press - 120
    DB Step Ups - 25s
    Single Leg Curl - 80
    Pulldown, pron. - 160
    Decline Situp - 25

Cardio - 25 min. kickboxing on heavy bag.

Default Day 41

Joints once again feeling good, no problems with any of the workout. Run afterwards went ok even though I almost ran over one of the gym employees.

4 sets 8 reps

Seated Single Leg Press - 160
    High Cable Row - 80
    Incline DB - 60
    Rope Pressdown - 100
    Hammer Curl - 30
    Wide Upright Row - 65

Cardio - 1 mile run 6:52

Think I screwed up the day count somewhere along the way, oh well . Tomorrow marks the end of my Orange Triad bottle, thanks to PU and Controlled Labs for selecting me as a tester for this product.

Yesterday's workout went very well, joints continue to be minimally painful.

Value: 9/10 - ~$30 for a 45 day supply of multi + joint + digestive support is excellent, the only thing I could think of that would make this better would be the use of glucosamine hcl instead of glucosamine sulfate.

Effectiveness 10/10 - I'm going with this rating for joint and digestion aid, joint pain was generally a 1/10 with a few days here and there where the pain would flare up. I discontinued the use of Cissus 2 weeks ago and have not noted any increased pain since. I've noted being more regular, and having no gas issues since about a week into using the OT. No rating for the multi because well its a multi.

Thread Information