No announcement yet.

GlycerGrow vs. GimpyPaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday I was stuck working out of town, so I hit the community rec center for a workout that night. It was ok, but as usual when in a public gym I sort of ended up just generally lifting with no theme. Well, there was a theme, if a piece of equipment wasn't being used, that sort of made it the next exercise. Days like these are exactly why I have my own equipment.

Warm-up... BW Pull ups x8, x6
    DB Bench 60x10 65x10 65x10
    DB Rows 60x10 80x10 80x10
    Decline Bench (smith) 100x10 190x6 190x6
    Seated Ab Crunch (machine) 175x10 175x10
    BB Shrugs (smith) 190x10 260x10 280x10
    Lat Pulls 105x10 150x10 160x10

I guess I did alright for a 8pm workout when I had been up since 4am. The effects of callorie depravation are evident though, and I while I will start a set feeling good, I loose power rather quickly.

And on the diet side of things, working out of town and eating at resturants does tend to destroy the objectives of cutting. Man I hate that. Oh well.

Wednessday I did a 12 mile bike ride for a cardio. Felt good. Over all I've been on the bike a lot this week, and I intend to continue that trend. I'm going on a 3 day float trip first week-end of July, so I'm looking to cardio up and slim down. Gotta look good in the wet suit, ya know

Comment

Originally posted by GimpyPaw
      Monday I was stuck working out of town, so I hit the community rec center for a workout that night. It was ok, but as usual when in a public gym I sort of ended up just generally lifting with no theme. Well, there was a theme, if a piece of equipment wasn't being used, that sort of made it the next exercise. Days like these are exactly why I have my own equipment.

Warm-up... BW Pull ups x8, x6
      DB Bench 60x10 65x10 65x10
      DB Rows 60x10 80x10 80x10
      Decline Bench (smith) 100x10 190x6 190x6
      Seated Ab Crunch (machine) 175x10 175x10
      BB Shrugs (smith) 190x10 260x10 280x10
      Lat Pulls 105x10 150x10 160x10

I guess I did alright for a 8pm workout when I had been up since 4am. The effects of callorie depravation are evident though, and I while I will start a set feeling good, I loose power rather quickly.

And on the diet side of things, working out of town and eating at resturants does tend to destroy the objectives of cutting. Man I hate that. Oh well.

Wednessday I did a 12 mile bike ride for a cardio. Felt good. Over all I've been on the bike a lot this week, and I intend to continue that trend. I'm going on a 3 day float trip first week-end of July, so I'm looking to cardio up and slim down. Gotta look good in the wet suit, ya know
      keep it up man, go with the steamed chicken and veggies at the restaurants
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole