No announcement yet.

Adrian Andras Vs. His Shitty Joints: The Orange Triad Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems to be increasing my apetite, and being as I'm cutting, this is not such a good thing

Other than that, NOTHING else negative to report.

EDIT: but hey, if you're bulking, think of it as one less product to buy, goodbye Black Hole!

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
      It seems to be increasing my apetite, and being as I'm cutting, this is not such a good thing

Other than that, NOTHING else negative to report.

EDIT: but hey, if you're bulking, think of it as one less product to buy, goodbye Black Hole!

increased appetite? how are you cutting (i.e. how many calories did you drop from your daily intake when you started the cut?)

just wondering if you dropped too many calories too fast and the body feels starved
      jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
        increased appetite? how are you cutting (i.e. how many calories did you drop from your daily intake when you started the cut?)

just wondering if you dropped too many calories too fast and the body feels starved
        this is possible
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I got in some hardcore cardio today, my knees and hip were feeling pretty good. Usually I get a pretty good "Pimp Limp" by the time my cardio session is over, do to my shitty hip, but it seems to be improving.

I was actually able to get in 2 great cardio sessions, one at noon and one here around 7. Both were Great, the best I've had in a LONG time, no bullshit.

OT Son-uh!
          yea budday

Nice detail !!

Comment

No change in cals recently. I just been having crazy food cravings here lately and I couldnt figure out why, then I saw spartan said he's getting them too. I realised I didnt start getting them till I started OT. It's not that much of a prollem, I just need to make sure I use to right food to satisfy those cravings.

Thanks PT! Always nice to know someone is reading my log and checkin up on me

Comment

No change in cals recently. I just been having crazy food cravings here lately and I couldnt figure out why, then I saw spartan said he's getting them too. I realised I didnt start getting them till I started OT. It's not that much of a prollem, I just need to make sure I use to right food to satisfy those cravings.

we are here for you budday

Out Now:
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Tell you what gets me over on the cravings.
                Breakfast - 2 packs oatmeal, about 1 cup or so total w/ water - no milk.
                Pre-lunch - 16oz skim milk, 2 scoops ON 100% Whey
                Lunch - 6" Subway Roasted Chicken Breast on Wheat bread - lettuce, cucumbers, spinach, onions, green peppers, oregano, S&P and Honey Mustard (my vice).
                Pre-dinner - 2 Whole grain bars and a piece of fruit.
                Dinner - Same as lunch with bag of baked lays chips.
                Post-dinner - same as pre (but at 10pm)
                Pre-bed - Same as pre-lunch (at midnight).

Keeps me from being hungry, plus, no sugar gum and green tea help too.

If I feel hungry between this, I have another whole grain bar, low sugar, high fiber, again.

Oh, and of course the 2 gallons or so of H2O.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                Purple Wraath
                Green Magnitude
                Orange Triad
                White Flood
                Blue Up
                100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

@

Comment

I'm able to run on solid surfaces again without the shock destroying my joints. I can actually sprint again . It seems like it's been years since I was able sprint.

I been Sprinting in intervals around the Lake Hefner Trails around here, going about 3 miles per session. It sure feels good to be able to sprint again, getting that heart rate up

It Sure beats the shit out of moving in place on an eliptical

I cant wait till I can get in a good weight training leg session. I havent had time here lately, but I should within the next few days, and I'll get that logged here.

Comment

I'm able to run on solid surfaces again without the shock destroying my joints. I can actually sprint again . It seems like it's been years since I was able sprint.

I been Sprinting in intervals around the Lake Hefner Trails around here, going about 3 miles per session. It sure feels good to be able to sprint again, getting that heart rate up

It Sure beats the shit out of moving in place on an eliptical

I cant wait till I can get in a good weight training leg session. I havent had time here lately, but I should within the next few days, and I'll get that logged here.
                      sounds great, but take it slow you dont want to rush it and offset all the benefits you have gotten thus far

Out Now:
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                        sounds great, but take it slow you dont want to rush it and offset all the benefits you have gotten thus far
                        I dont feel I'm rushing it, I'm even taking WHOLE DAYS OFF here lately...it's killing me though

Comment

Incredible IMO

Comment

I had a GREAT leg workout, my knees hardly bothered me at all. I actually didn't have to leave the gym early because of pains in my knees .

My right hip still gave me a bit of trouble, but I didnt expect OT to cure my arthritis. So I couldnt go too deep on squats/leg press. But overall it was a great workout.

Aside from some increased apetite, I haven't come across any negative side effects from OT. This is definately a product I can see myself using for a long time. Getting all my Multis and my Joint Complex all in one bottle, 2 serving of only 3 pills, so convinient.

30 bucks, 45 servings, 3 products wrapped into one. OT is a great way to cut cost without cutting quality.

Comment

I had a GREAT leg workout, my knees hardly bothered me at all. I actually didn't have to leave the gym early because of pains in my knees .

My right hip still gave me a bit of trouble, but I didnt expect OT to cure my arthritis. So I couldnt go too deep on squats/leg press. But overall it was a great workout.

Aside from some increased apetite, I haven't come across any negative side effects from OT. This is definately a product I can see myself using for a long time. Getting all my Multis and my Joint Complex all in one bottle, 2 serving of only 3 pills, so convinient.

30 bucks, 45 servings, 3 products wrapped into one. OT is a great way to cut cost without cutting quality.

hell yeah, help us spread the word

Out Now:
                              Purple Psyko
                              Gold Feast
                              Blue Gene
                              Blue Growth
                              REDuction AM/PM Shots
                              Orange TRIad
                              White Flood (5 Flavors)
                              Black Hole
                              Green Bulge
                              White Blood 2
                              Blue Up
                              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Sorry about the lack of updates. I started a new job and I've been busy WORKING MY ASS OFF. OT is still working great for me, but I havent been in the gym much so I havent been able to tell if its working any greatier.

Comment

Working...
                                X