• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Andras Vs. His Shitty Joints: The Orange Triad Log

Adrian Andras Vs. His Shitty Joints:
    The Orange Triad Log

First, a little about Orange Triad:

Designed for the serious athlete, ORANGE TRIAD delivers!

Serious athletes are unique in that they intentionally subject their bodies to incredible amounts of stress with training and cardio. Over time, the immune system can be compromised, and muscles, tendons, and ligaments take longer to recover which means you can't train them as often as you would like. A deficiency can mean that you aren't getting optimal results from your training.

Designed for the serious athlete, ORANGE TRIAD combines the most proven and effective vitamins, minerals, and nutrients for supporting optimal DIGESTION, IMMUNE system, and JOINT HEALTH into one "twice daily" dietary supplement. The JOINT and FLEX complexes help lubricate joints and cartilage as well as increase the resiliency of connective tissue, while the DIGESTION and IMMUNE complex includes natural anti-inflammatories, digestive aids, and nutrient partitioning agents to take your performance to the next level.

Now, a little more about me:

Stats:
    Age - 19
    Sex - Male
    Height - 5'10"
    Weight - 190lbs
    BF% - approx 17%

Current split is something like this:
    Chest/tri
    Cardio
    Back/Bi
    Cardio
    Delt/Traps
    Legs

Other Supplements I'm taking:
    Nucare Nitric Blast (NO/creatine/glutamine preworkout formula)
    CytoSport Muscle Milk
    Good ol' fishoil
    (I plan on running a big CL stack shortly after this log btw, just low on cash now, and using the basics!)

Why I was selected to log this Product:
    The #1 thing I feel is holding me back in my training, is my shitty joints. Weak wrists, unbendable knees, arthritis in the hip. My wrists make it very hard for me to perform many dumbbell exercises. My super stiff knees make squatting very difficult. Even with all the warm ups I do, my joints still really hold me back.

I dont really have any previous joint injuries, I think it's just the years and years of being a fat lazy piece of shit (my childhood ).

So I'll be putting OT to the test, strictly taking the proper dosage with the proper timing to hopefully get maximum results and improve my joint (and overall) health.

So...
    I haven't taken my first dosage yet, I will begin taking my OT tomorow. Today was a hectic schedual so I couldnt really get started yet (Enrollment at my college). I have cracked open the bottle however, and, I shit you not, The tabs literally smell like ORANGE SHERBERT! It's gonna be hard for me to swallow them, and not chew them up

So checkback for more on my log, and let me know if you feel I left out any important information and I'll get it posted.

Going from to !

AND THANKS TO CL FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPORTUNITY!

Thanks Guys!

Comment

subbed

how are you going to measure the impact on your joints? will you be counting the number of dumbbell exercises/reps you are able to do or number of squats?

... just trying to see what your benchmark for this is
      jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
        how are you going to measure the impact on your joints? will you be counting the number of dumbbell exercises/reps you are able to do or number of squats?

... just trying to see what your benchmark for this is
        Pretty much going to log the exercises I normally have trouble with, and if the OT works as it should, Those exercises should become easier on my joints and I will describe decreased stiffness and any increase in reps/weight made possible by increased flexibility.

I'll also give my opinions on it as a multi over time.

If you have anymore suggestions as to how I should log this product feel free to let me know

Comment

nothing else to add .... looking forward to this as OT is on my "maybe" list for my next order ...
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
            Pretty much going to log the exercises I normally have trouble with, and if the OT works as it should, Those exercises should become easier on my joints and I will describe decreased stiffness and any increase in reps/weight made possible by increased flexibility.

I'll also give my opinions on it as a multi over time.

If you have anymore suggestions as to how I should log this product feel free to let me know
            Sounds perfect !!! Put it to the test !!

Comment

I took my first full dose today (3 tabs). Even though they bottle kind of smells like orange peel, the pills are pretty tasteless, which is a big improvement from Animal Pak's dog food flavored pills.

The pills are very smooth and easy to swallow, 'cause I know alot of wussies whine about pills being too big. I actually had no problem swallowing all 3 pills at once, plus I swallowed a fishoil gel with them, all 4 went down very easily, so the crybabies shouldnt have anything to worry about.

It's too early to really describe any effects of OT, but I thought I would let yall know that tidbit of info. 'Cause like i said, some people bitch about taste/pill size. OT is very easy and convenient to ingest
              Last edited by adrian andras; 06-09-2007, 11:33 AM.

Comment

subscribed
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                  I took my first full dose today (3 tabs). Even though they bottle kind of smells like orange peel, the pills are pretty tasteless, which is a big improvement from Animal Pak's dog food flavored pills.

The pills are very smooth and easy to swallow, 'cause I know alot of wussies whine about pills being too big. I actually had no problem swallowing all 3 pills at once, plus I swallowed a fishoil gel with them, all 4 went down very easily, so the crybabies shouldnt have anything to worry about.

It's too early to really describe any effects of OT, but I thought I would let yall know that tidbit of info. 'Cause like i said, some people bitch about taste/pill size. OT is very easy and convenient to ingest
                  you will be taking 6 tabs per day after the first day, correct?

Out Now:
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                    you will be taking 6 tabs per day after the first day, correct?
                    Fuh sho, I always use the instructions on the bottle.

3 Tabs, Twice Daily, for a total of 6 tabs
                    Last edited by adrian andras; 06-09-2007, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Sounds interestin

Comment

I really enjoy the convenience of Orange Triad. 3 tabs twice daily.

I was on Animal Flex and Animal Pak, where I had to crack open the tubs and tear open the lil packets and swallow 20 pills that tasted like butthole.

For a weight lifter...I'm pretty lazy...so OT is awsome for me

Comment

yeah, the pak is a pain and it smells like animals

Out Now:
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                            yeah, the pak is a pain and it smells like animals
                            I know, and once you crack open the can the scent lingers in the air for a good 30-45 min or something

Nothing to update as far as the OT log, lil too early to judge the effects on my joints. Seems to be working well as a multi, definately noticing the "pak piss" side effect

Comment

I got in some hardcore cardio today, my knees and hip were feeling pretty good. Usually I get a pretty good "Pimp Limp" by the time my cardio session is over, do to my shitty hip, but it seems to be improving.

I was actually able to get in 2 great cardio sessions, one at noon and one here around 7. Both were Great, the best I've had in a LONG time, no bullshit.

OT Son-uh!

Comment

Working...
                              X