Adrian Andras Vs. His Shitty Joints: The Orange Triad Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrian andras
    Sorry about the lack of updates. I started a new job and I've been busy WORKING MY ASS OFF. OT is still working great for me, but I havent been in the gym much so I havent been able to tell if its working any greatier.
    Congrats on the new job

Comment

I was actually able to squeeze in a leg workout here a lil bit ago. It was pretty much the first time EVER that I've had a leg workout without my knees hurting at all. OT really is amazing

Comment

I was actually able to squeeze in a leg workout here a lil bit ago. It was pretty much the first time EVER that I've had a leg workout without my knees hurting at all. OT really is amazing
        Awesome

Comment

Sorry for my absence! Car Broke down in Tulsa and I've been stuck at a friends house with no internet connection!

Restocked on GM while in tulsa, so It's time for me to hit up the gym. I'll be back with updates this evening.

Comment

OT has completely rid me of all pain in my knees. Since I started taking OT my max leg extension has gone from 135lbs to 220lbs!

Comment

OT has completely rid me of all pain in my knees. Since I started taking OT my max leg extension has gone from 135lbs to 220lbs!
              That's wild

Comment

Working...
              X