Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: Adrian Andras Vs. His Shitty Joints: The Orange Triad Log

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Monstross City
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    120

    Default Adrian Andras Vs. His Shitty Joints: The Orange Triad Log

    Adrian Andras Vs. His Shitty Joints:
    The Orange Triad Log





    First, a little about Orange Triad:

    Designed for the serious athlete, ORANGE TRIAD delivers!

    Serious athletes are unique in that they intentionally subject their bodies to incredible amounts of stress with training and cardio. Over time, the immune system can be compromised, and muscles, tendons, and ligaments take longer to recover which means you can't train them as often as you would like. A deficiency can mean that you aren't getting optimal results from your training.

    Designed for the serious athlete, ORANGE TRIAD combines the most proven and effective vitamins, minerals, and nutrients for supporting optimal DIGESTION, IMMUNE system, and JOINT HEALTH into one "twice daily" dietary supplement. The JOINT and FLEX complexes help lubricate joints and cartilage as well as increase the resiliency of connective tissue, while the DIGESTION and IMMUNE complex includes natural anti-inflammatories, digestive aids, and nutrient partitioning agents to take your performance to the next level.

    Now, a little more about me:

    Stats:
    Age - 19
    Sex - Male
    Height - 5'10"
    Weight - 190lbs
    BF% - approx 17%

    Current split is something like this:
    Chest/tri
    Cardio
    Back/Bi
    Cardio
    Delt/Traps
    Legs

    Other Supplements I'm taking:
    Nucare Nitric Blast (NO/creatine/glutamine preworkout formula)
    CytoSport Muscle Milk
    Good ol' fishoil
    (I plan on running a big CL stack shortly after this log btw, just low on cash now, and using the basics!)

    Why I was selected to log this Product:
    The #1 thing I feel is holding me back in my training, is my shitty joints. Weak wrists, unbendable knees, arthritis in the hip. My wrists make it very hard for me to perform many dumbbell exercises. My super stiff knees make squatting very difficult. Even with all the warm ups I do, my joints still really hold me back.

    I dont really have any previous joint injuries, I think it's just the years and years of being a fat lazy piece of shit (my childhood ).

    So I'll be putting OT to the test, strictly taking the proper dosage with the proper timing to hopefully get maximum results and improve my joint (and overall) health.

    So...
    I haven't taken my first dosage yet, I will begin taking my OT tomorow. Today was a hectic schedual so I couldnt really get started yet (Enrollment at my college). I have cracked open the bottle however, and, I shit you not, The tabs literally smell like ORANGE SHERBERT! It's gonna be hard for me to swallow them, and not chew them up

    So checkback for more on my log, and let me know if you feel I left out any important information and I'll get it posted.

    Going from to !

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Monstross City
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    120

    Default

    AND THANKS TO CL FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPORTUNITY!



    Thanks Guys!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    VIP Section
    Age
    41
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    134

    Default subbed

    how are you going to measure the impact on your joints? will you be counting the number of dumbbell exercises/reps you are able to do or number of squats?

    ... just trying to see what your benchmark for this is
    jdouchebag for president

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Monstross City
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strester
    how are you going to measure the impact on your joints? will you be counting the number of dumbbell exercises/reps you are able to do or number of squats?

    ... just trying to see what your benchmark for this is
    Pretty much going to log the exercises I normally have trouble with, and if the OT works as it should, Those exercises should become easier on my joints and I will describe decreased stiffness and any increase in reps/weight made possible by increased flexibility.

    I'll also give my opinions on it as a multi over time.

    If you have anymore suggestions as to how I should log this product feel free to let me know

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    VIP Section
    Age
    41
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    134

    Default

    nothing else to add .... looking forward to this as OT is on my "maybe" list for my next order ...
    jdouchebag for president

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrian andras
    Pretty much going to log the exercises I normally have trouble with, and if the OT works as it should, Those exercises should become easier on my joints and I will describe decreased stiffness and any increase in reps/weight made possible by increased flexibility.

    I'll also give my opinions on it as a multi over time.

    If you have anymore suggestions as to how I should log this product feel free to let me know
    Sounds perfect !!! Put it to the test !!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Monstross City
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    120

    Default

    I took my first full dose today (3 tabs). Even though they bottle kind of smells like orange peel, the pills are pretty tasteless, which is a big improvement from Animal Pak's dog food flavored pills.

    The pills are very smooth and easy to swallow, 'cause I know alot of wussies whine about pills being too big. I actually had no problem swallowing all 3 pills at once, plus I swallowed a fishoil gel with them, all 4 went down very easily, so the crybabies shouldnt have anything to worry about.

    It's too early to really describe any effects of OT, but I thought I would let yall know that tidbit of info. 'Cause like i said, some people bitch about taste/pill size. OT is very easy and convenient to ingest
    Last edited by adrian andras; 06-09-2007 at 11:33 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    21,532
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    subscribed
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

    Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

    Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    21,532
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrian andras
    I took my first full dose today (3 tabs). Even though they bottle kind of smells like orange peel, the pills are pretty tasteless, which is a big improvement from Animal Pak's dog food flavored pills.

    The pills are very smooth and easy to swallow, 'cause I know alot of wussies whine about pills being too big. I actually had no problem swallowing all 3 pills at once, plus I swallowed a fishoil gel with them, all 4 went down very easily, so the crybabies shouldnt have anything to worry about.

    It's too early to really describe any effects of OT, but I thought I would let yall know that tidbit of info. 'Cause like i said, some people bitch about taste/pill size. OT is very easy and convenient to ingest
    you will be taking 6 tabs per day after the first day, correct?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

    Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

    Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Monstross City
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Labs
    you will be taking 6 tabs per day after the first day, correct?
    Fuh sho, I always use the instructions on the bottle.

    3 Tabs, Twice Daily, for a total of 6 tabs
    Last edited by adrian andras; 06-09-2007 at 12:27 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Sounds interestin

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Monstross City
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    120

    Default

    I really enjoy the convenience of Orange Triad. 3 tabs twice daily.

    I was on Animal Flex and Animal Pak, where I had to crack open the tubs and tear open the lil packets and swallow 20 pills that tasted like butthole.

    For a weight lifter...I'm pretty lazy...so OT is awsome for me

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    21,532
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    yeah, the pak is a pain and it smells like animals
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

    Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

    Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Monstross City
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Labs
    yeah, the pak is a pain and it smells like animals
    I know, and once you crack open the can the scent lingers in the air for a good 30-45 min or something


    Nothing to update as far as the OT log, lil too early to judge the effects on my joints. Seems to be working well as a multi, definately noticing the "pak piss" side effect

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Monstross City
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    120

    Default

    I got in some hardcore cardio today, my knees and hip were feeling pretty good. Usually I get a pretty good "Pimp Limp" by the time my cardio session is over, do to my shitty hip, but it seems to be improving.

    I was actually able to get in 2 great cardio sessions, one at noon and one here around 7. Both were Great, the best I've had in a LONG time, no bullshit.


    OT Son-uh!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Monstross City
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    120

    Default

    It seems to be increasing my apetite, and being as I'm cutting, this is not such a good thing

    Other than that, NOTHING else negative to report.

    EDIT: but hey, if you're bulking, think of it as one less product to buy, goodbye Black Hole!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    VIP Section
    Age
    41
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrian andras
    It seems to be increasing my apetite, and being as I'm cutting, this is not such a good thing

    Other than that, NOTHING else negative to report.

    EDIT: but hey, if you're bulking, think of it as one less product to buy, goodbye Black Hole!

    increased appetite? how are you cutting (i.e. how many calories did you drop from your daily intake when you started the cut?)

    just wondering if you dropped too many calories too fast and the body feels starved
    jdouchebag for president

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    21,532
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strester
    increased appetite? how are you cutting (i.e. how many calories did you drop from your daily intake when you started the cut?)

    just wondering if you dropped too many calories too fast and the body feels starved
    this is possible
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

    Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

    Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrian andras
    I got in some hardcore cardio today, my knees and hip were feeling pretty good. Usually I get a pretty good "Pimp Limp" by the time my cardio session is over, do to my shitty hip, but it seems to be improving.

    I was actually able to get in 2 great cardio sessions, one at noon and one here around 7. Both were Great, the best I've had in a LONG time, no bullshit.


    OT Son-uh!
    yea budday

    Nice detail !!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Monstross City
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    120

    Default

    No change in cals recently. I just been having crazy food cravings here lately and I couldnt figure out why, then I saw spartan said he's getting them too. I realised I didnt start getting them till I started OT. It's not that much of a prollem, I just need to make sure I use to right food to satisfy those cravings.

    Thanks PT! Always nice to know someone is reading my log and checkin up on me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Bodybuilding Program