Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Introduce yourself and post your PIC thread !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dee213
    Heres my little tranformation. Havent updated it for quite some time now. A lil hard to keep getting the same pose as that first very skinny guy in the pic

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/7...ter1new7iu.jpg
    Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Awesome
      Thanks, yours is better tho

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
        Thanks, yours is better tho
        Wasn't yours within a year or something ? That blows mine away.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
          I have big issues with posting pictures, but I suppose it is a worthwhile thing to do.

Cheers,
          Stonecoldtruth
          SCT,

Man that is some awesome transformation, I am glad you posted your pics. What a story to tell and shows you know what youa re talking about. Keep it up, your looking great!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Wasn't yours within a year or something ? That blows mine away.
            We breed them good here in the Southren Hemisphere... (spelling)

Comment

good job stone. you should be proud of what you've done.. i know alot of people that were/are overweight but they refuse too ever eat ealthy or workout.

hell, this one girl I work with even refuses to do a research project for the local med center where all you do is go to their gym, work with their personal trainer, eat they food they give you money to buy, all for 1 month and they pay you 800$

some people are so blind to the risks they put themselves in by not exercising or living healthy. great work tho SCT

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                good job stone. you should be proud of what you've done.. i know alot of people that were/are overweight but they refuse too ever eat ealthy or workout.

hell, this one girl I work with even refuses to do a research project for the local med center where all you do is go to their gym, work with their personal trainer, eat they food they give you money to buy, all for 1 month and they pay you 800$

some people are so blind to the risks they put themselves in by not exercising or living healthy. great work tho SCT
                Thanks bro! I am proud of what I've accomplished thus far. I am just 'wary' because I feel like I'm not up to the caliber of the other Controlled Labs Team Members, I mean when you are grouped in with Mr. Aries it is easy to be intimidated!

Again, thanks for the kind words.
                Back to the basics!

Comment

I think we should just have a thread dedicated to Booty and her pics
                  MY GREEN MAG LOG
                  http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                  http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

I have big issues with posting pictures, but I suppose it is a worthwhile thing to do.

BEFORE (june 2005, 370-400LBS):

MIDWAY (Dec 2005, 330-340LBS)

[b][color=red]CURRENT (May 2006, 285LBS)

Cheers,
                    Stonecoldtruth
                    Awesome transformation so far Josh... and congrats on 288 down to 285 right ? That's crazy... everytime I check your log you are down another 2 or 3 lbs... F'ING AWESOME !!!

Edit: Also.. is it jus me or are there some big traps under that awesome CL shirt

Comment

Thanks bro! I am proud of what I've accomplished thus far. I am just 'wary' because I feel like I'm not up to the caliber of the other Controlled Labs Team Members, I mean when you are grouped in with Mr. Aries it is easy to be intimidated!

Again, thanks for the kind words.

You shouldnt feel "wary" at all, you have accomplished so much! You should be feeling very proud! You look great! Keep up the good work, and be proud to show your accomplishments!
                      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
                        Where is that blushing smiley when you need it???
                        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by warriors
                          my transformation

LMAO

Glad to see you made it over!
                          What typos?

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977

I agree with this 110%

Comment

josh.. you look awesome man.. great transformation.. that took some true grit, i know it!
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Some very nice transformations here, great job everyone. Heres some of my current pics, dont really have any "before" ones on the computer, lets just say I use to be rail thin

Comment

Working...
                                X