Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Introduce yourself and post your PIC thread !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
    haha. you know your in trouble when you have no idea why you have an umbrella open indoors while you are drunk with a bunch of ladies
    it could of been raining outside, and one of them was about to leave with it or something? i just wear hoodies when it rains... other than that, i have no clue.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
      it could of been raining outside, and one of them was about to leave with it or something? i just wear hoodies when it rains... other than that, i have no clue.
      they also look pretty hungry with those tounges out
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• chicks love the d
        (note my nickname is JD)

Comment

• Lower back crew, and 38"+ waist crew

Comment

• Just keeping this thread alive... new comparison pic v.fatty !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Just keeping this thread alive... new comparison pic v.fatty !!!

You're transformation is fucking crazy bruh!

Comment

• heres a question to ponder... though there is prolyl no real answer..

is it easier to get big or to get small?

ie - string bean to beastly vrs obese to beastly

examples are obvious exaggerations, but which is easier? adding mass or losing it to get that ideal physique?!

personally i would have to say losing weight.. cos it seems like your more likely to have genetic/biological problems developed which may hinder your progress

string beans only have to work on adding clean calories etc. which IMO would be alot easier than reducing overall calories and developing cardio/healthy habits etc. which the overweight/obese have none of.

of course, i used to be a fatty fat fatter so i may be biased.....

Comment

• Originally posted by adrian andras
                  You're transformation is fucking crazy bruh!
                  Just getting started man !!

Comment

• pfft I've seen bigger

Lookin awesome PT!
                    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

heres a question to ponder... though there is prolyl no real answer..

examples are obvious exaggerations, but which is easier? adding mass or losing it to get that ideal physique?!

personally i would have to say losing weight.. cos it seems like your more likely to have genetic/biological problems developed which may hinder your progress

string beans only have to work on adding clean calories etc. which IMO would be alot easier than reducing overall calories and developing cardio/healthy habits etc. which the overweight/obese have none of.

Recomping is the hardest AND easiest... 'fat' people (I can't really generalize, but when I was pudgy @ 185 and 5'10) I had quite the stack of muscle underneath. I'm currently @ 215 still 5'10.... needless to say, I'm way leaner and a LOT bigger, I will post pics tonight

Comment

It's (by far) hardest to get big AND shredded (that's why it's so rare). Both of the above are easy in comparison.

Comment

It seems like it would be much easier for skinny folk, because they just have to focus on gaining lean mass. Where as overweight cats would have to focus on gaining lean mass AND lowering bodyfat (which is what I'm doing now)

Skinnies get to see their muscle gains right away, whereas fat folk have to wait till their muscle becomes unhidden from fat. Depressing for the fat guy

Comment

Good job with your gains homie, but it looks like it's time for a cutt!
                            All in due time... maybe this summer... we'll see.

Comment

It seems like it would be much easier for skinny folk, because they just have to focus on gaining lean mass. Where as overweight cats would have to focus on gaining lean mass AND lowering bodyfat (which is what I'm doing now)

Skinnies get to see their muscle gains right away, whereas fat folk have to wait till their muscle becomes unhidden from fat. Depressing for the fat guy

yea.. in my personal journey i've gone from 6'1" 275 (hs football years) to 175 (end/post hs football year) back to 250ish (college freshman drunk year) down to 190 (big supplement use time - soph/jr year college) to now 215ish (post college, partyed out time)

I usually fluctuate round 215, but would idealy want to be around 190... i have little bodyfat around my legs and arms, but the waist area is a diff story =x

back in the day i had a ton of bodyfat on my legs..mianly the calf.. but after 4 yrs of heavy lifting, i now have massive calves i love. too bad most people don't reconize the calf!!!! haha my one buddy told me i have the smallest ankles he's ever seen.. but i think they only appear small cos my calfs are big and my frame is overall large.

Comment

Working...
                              X